Close

Likes Likes:  28
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Weak Canadian Nigger is Still Suffering from Mock Slave Auction 19 Years Later

Can anyone be weaker than niggers besides the media scum who exploit them like the CBC?
    Seth Drost was flooded with bad memories of high school when he saw photos of Fredericton students dressed in culturally insensitive outfits for their graduation photo day.

The most disturbing memory was of the time he was auctioned off for a school fundraiser.

In 2002, Drost attended Harvey High School, a school in the rural community of Harvey, about 35 kilometres southwest of Fredericton.

It was his turn to go on the annual Grade 8 field trip to Ottawa. To raise money for the trip, eighth graders were auctioned off to other students in the school.

These "slaves" were expected to take care of tasks for the people who purchased them, such as grabbing their lunch or carrying their books to class.
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-b...tion-1.6191860
    You think they whipped the lazy coon the way he is still crying about it. FYI, Canada never had slavery.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	seth-drost.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	57.7 KB 
ID:	17641
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Canada should have shot all nigger slaves crossing their border illegally. Believe me, they're all worthless.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The crying niggers do, when will it end ? They had to earn their keep 200 years ago ? Waaaaaaaaah !
    Please niggers, you were slackers then, and needed the lash, same as you do now.
    A ticket to Africa can be had, and then your white debbil problems are over. GTFO !

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers will scrape the bottom for any event resulting in a nigger pay day! Niggers have no statute of limitations!

Who was it that gave those Goddamn niggers shoes?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post

"... They had to earn their keep 200 years ago..."

They were dickwashers!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    They were dickwashers!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	565012EA-1B56-4B6C-8B11-8BA3EFFC13BB.jpeg 
Views:	46 
Size:	25.0 KB 
ID:	17652

Absolutely!
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Canada should have shot all nigger slaves crossing their border illegally. Believe me, they're all worthless.

It was a sad time when niggers were smuggled into Canada by old-timey libtards, Abolitionists, and bleeding hearts. We wish you had picked your own cotton, too!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger is of course traumatized by having to do work.

My 9th grade social studies class had a Slave For The Day auction, just using photocopied Monopoly money, and we all had fun. I was "bought" by a very cute blonde I already had a crush on. Of course, all us boys were worth bidding on, because not a single one of us was a nigger.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    The nigger is of course traumatized by having to do work.

My 9th grade social studies class had a Slave For The Day auction, just using photocopied Monopoly money, and we all had fun. I was "bought" by a very cute blonde I already had a crush on. Of course, all us boys were worth bidding on, because not a single one of us was a nigger.
    We had a slave auction at my high school during Winter Carnival. Even teachers were tied up and dragged onto the auction block. There were a few nigger students in our school but no one squawked about the auction. In those days if you got offended, it was tough luck. Teachers also threw erasers and chalk at us and I once saw the vice-principal grab a big guy by his shirt and slam him against the lockers. Imagine, no one even called the police or sued the school. If anyone whined, we were just told by our parents, "You must have been doing something wrong".

Who knew that niggers were such a tender, sensitive species that they must be handled with kid gloves?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."