Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Santa Monica story

This is a real life story about Los Angeles, California that happened to me a week ago.
    Flew into Burbank, CA (Hollywood) on a flight that was absolutely great with nice people and nice people at the airport, great flight and awesome airport very relaxed and nice.
    Went out front to get a Taxi to LAX, weather was overcast but not polluted and a nice temperature. A nice part latino maybe guy gets me in a van.
    (let me just tell you there is no transit from Burbank to LAX as you might think so you are FORCED to take a high priced Taxi and the drive is over an hour and worse in traffic)
    So I want to stop at 7-11 to get some snacks.. about a half mile south of the airport...
    and this is where it all starts to go wrong... and I can FEEL IT in the air...
    The taxi guy seems very nervous to go to this 7-11... I get out and I go in... I'm the only one in there... everything is 300% more expensive than it should be... I look at the clerk an Indian lady she seems terrified and is looking outside constantly... I decide to get 2 stupid hot dogs as they are the only thing not 3 times the price... as I am checking out I see some of the local "residents" outside... you guessed it gangs of niggers (bloods / crips)... okay it all makes sense now...
    Get back in the Van, phew did not get robbed in parking lot.
    As my flight does not leave for 5 hours I ask the Taxi driver to take me to Santa Monica, as it is on the way to LAX and I want to watch the Sunset on the Beach. Note I have never been to Santa Monica ever before. So he drops me off at Santa Monica BLVD and Hwy 1... I am trying to pay and his credit card machine keeps declining me... and now I think he is scamming.. turns out he is because he uses a credit card processor based in New York which automatically gets declined by my west coast bank... anyway I am forced to give him 2 $50 bills because the ride is $89 plus tip. Total rip off but whatever.. before he leaves after he checks the bills for 3 minutes, he tells me don't stay out here by the beach after dark... turns out he is of course totally right...
    I watch a beautiful sunset, with pretty exercising ladies around.. great right... but not great because 20 minutes later it starts to get dark... only slightly... and all traces of humans disappear immediately as if magic. And guess what they are replaced with. TONS of homeless drug addict NIGGERS all looking at me wanting to steal my luggage especially my computer bag. I see them all eyeing me prentending they aren't while inching closer to me and following me at every opportunity. Since I am one who knows niggers I turn down Santa Monica BLVD knowing they will not follow.
    What happens next is perhaps the weirdest shit I have ever experienced in my entire life. I go halfway down the street into a "Gentrified" neighborhood with all high class whites paying expensive prices to dine or drink or take their dates. Right whatever. white people are gonna date nothing strange about that.
    What is strange however is that on the corner of Santa Monica BLVD and Hwy 1 (the beach) there are huge packs of niggers just hanging out there in packs of 16 or more on both corners. They won't come down the BLVD and just stay on the corner for over 2 hours in their wife beater tank top obvious gang members, harassing all women coming by. There are police EVERYWHERE. Driving by all the time but never doing anything. In addition to this many police are driving by at seriously 130 mph. Just blasting past these nigger gangs.
    So all the while these whites are just acting like there is nothing unusual or threatening about this. They continue to go into their restaurants where obviously niggers are not allowed with cops blasting past at 130 mph every 30 seconds.
    Let me also clarify here these nigger gangs are literally 50-100 feet from these restaurants...or less...
    A mentally ill old black bum who is yelling at himself(?) follows me from my Uber pickup spot where the moron did not arrive and spits water (that was in his mouth) all over white restaurant patrons... and they all pretend like IT DID NOT HAPPEN AT ALL. When I get back to my Restaurant sanctuary I say to this old nigger following "you gonna do something old man?", I am real pissed off, of course he does not, tries to spit the last of his water at me but there is no water left in his baboon mouth

So there is my story of Santa Monica. The police continued to blast by and the whites continued to ignore the nigger menace for next 3 hours. A really nice and not messed up place don't you think?

2. Likes Tar Remover, Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whiskey.
    Tango.
    Foxtrot.

I spent 4 months in Lemoore, CA. I had to drive thru LA to get there from Texas. It was a dump and I made sure I had enough gas to get through it without stopping. For California to be so filled with environmentalist, they sure didn't seem to mind garbage all along the freeways.

I was lucky enough to get a room in the barracks so I rarely ventured more than 30 minutes from the NAS. Some of my classmates weren't so lucky and had to stay in hotels.

The gangs seemed to be everywhere outside of that immediate area.

The air was foul with the stench of pig shit. As it was explained to me, the entire valley was once swamp land which was drained and turned into farmland. The pig shit was used as fertilizer. The dust and heat were unbearable. I never had hay fever in my life until I got there.

Everywhere I went off base, it seemed I had to look over my shoulder. It's unnerving to have to wonder what a group of Messicans are saying behind my back when pointing at me since I can't understand what they are saying. It's almost worse than ebonics, which at least I can halfway make out if they are plotting my robbery and/or demise.

I don't know why anyone would want to live there and that was tame by CA standards. The prices for the most basic groceries and dry goods were outrageous. The state tried to pull income tax out of me despite the fact that I was a Texas resident at the time.

I left with no desire to ever return to the state for any reason and wouldn't go back if you paid me - certainly not to live.

The state could slide into the Pacific and I wouldn't miss it. I don't think the rest of the country would either.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

4. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The closest I recall being to LA is when my son was at MCAS Miramar, about 100 miles away.

We went downtown on several occasions, the groid/gangster presence so thin you didn't see many. The majority of the coons working in restaurants.

Of course if we were looking for trouble I'm sure we could have found it.

Huge military presence in the area because of the air station... possibly keeping the groids at bay as many service personnel wear white head to toe out there!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

6. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are generally not present in large numbers near the Beach in most parts of L.A. It's too expensive for them and they get harassed by cops.
    From what I can tell what happened in Santa Monica is, they allowed ALL the homeless people to live there on the beach. And basically they don't police the beach now and niggers and homeless and crazies are all over it. Because cops can't / won't tell people not to loiter there because of all the homeless LIVING there.
    So theres like a tidal wave of niggers coming up from the Ocean side and disturbing the humans in the ocean side block. Which is absolutely the opposite of every other city I have been in in L.A. where the niggers usually come from inland.
    So the city is totally ruined and I'm never going there again of course

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Paxific Coast Highway. Know it well. Lived in OC- Huntington Beach for many years......

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Whiskey.
    Tango.
    Foxtrot.

I spent 4 months in Lemoore, CA. I had to drive thru LA to get there from Texas. It was a dump and I made sure I had enough gas to get through it without stopping. For California to be so filled with environmentalist, they sure didn't seem to mind garbage all along the freeways.

I was lucky enough to get a room in the barracks so I rarely ventured more than 30 minutes from the NAS. Some of my classmates weren't so lucky and had to stay in hotels.

The gangs seemed to be everywhere outside of that immediate area.

The air was foul with the stench of pig shit. As it was explained to me, the entire valley was once swamp land which was drained and turned into farmland. The pig shit was used as fertilizer. The dust and heat were unbearable. I never had hay fever in my life until I got there.

Everywhere I went off base, it seemed I had to look over my shoulder. It's unnerving to have to wonder what a group of Messicans are saying behind my back when pointing at me since I can't understand what they are saying. It's almost worse than ebonics, which at least I can halfway make out if they are plotting my robbery and/or demise.

I don't know why anyone would want to live there and that was tame by CA standards. The prices for the most basic groceries and dry goods were outrageous. The state tried to pull income tax out of me despite the fact that I was a Texas resident at the time.

I left with no desire to ever return to the state for any reason and wouldn't go back if you paid me - certainly not to live.

The state could slide into the Pacific and I wouldn't miss it. I don't think the rest of the country would either.
    SAME! Glad I left that shithole and I will never return.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://media.gab.com/system/media_a...be70ae630b.mp4

pretty accurate video of the area posted on new nigger meme repository