Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face MSNBC Niggers Trash White Mudshark Actress Ellen Pompeo because She Criticized their God Denzel Washington

MSNBC Panel Eviscerates Ellen Pompeo Over Clash With Denzel Washington: ‘A Typical Case of a White Woman, White Womaning’
    Cross brought up the story with her guests, Gyasi Ross, Roland Martin, and Felice León, and the panel broke out into laughter the moment Pompeo’s name was mentioned, setting the scene for the brutal mockery to come over the next few minutes.

“I don’t think girlfriend was expecting the reaction that she got, but you know, she dangled out some fire and asked for all that smoke — I think it’s warranted,” said Cross.

Let me just say, I don’t think Ellen Pompeo would have ever spoken to Steven Spielberg the way that she did to Denzel Washington,” Cross continued, also expressing doubt that a similar situation would have happened with Clint Eastwood, Martin Scorsese, or Debbie Allen. (BECAUSE THEY ARE REAL DIRECTORS!)
    https://www.mediaite.com/tv/msnbc-pa...hite-womaning/
    " White Woman, White Womaning"
    These niggers never fail to make up the stupidest shyte.
    So their god Denzel Washington got criticized, so these low IQ black gorillas chimped out!
    The niggers don't even care that Actress Ellen Pompeo is a mudshark .
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 10-03-2021 at 04:27 PM. Reason: changed smiley
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a shame they both can't lose.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

3. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post