So I work as an "actor" in a haunted house near me. It's a really fun seasonal job. However the niggers coming through are laugh worthy. Now I enjoy going through haunted houses. It's one of my favorite Halloween past times. I get scared but in a good fun way. The niggers I see on the other hand seem to be too stupid to realize the haunts are fake. A lot of them take one look at me and are running for their lives or flinching away in fear. I saw one niglet doing a nigger hop trying to square off with the other actor in my room tonight. I saw another sowapotamus sheboon running so fast had she not stopped she would have plowed through one of the flimsy walls that make up the temporary structures my haunt is composed of. I have a fake hammer that at least two niggers grabbed and tried to take from me. I kept a firm grip and pulled it back every time. They generally move through in conga lines and clog the halls screaming in sheer terror and frankly it's hard not to laugh. Luckily I play a clown so laughing is acceptable. If you visit haunts it might be fun to watch from a distance, but don't let them get behind you or you'll get trampled.