Close

Likes Likes:  66
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Haunted house niggers

So I work as an "actor" in a haunted house near me. It's a really fun seasonal job. However the niggers coming through are laugh worthy. Now I enjoy going through haunted houses. It's one of my favorite Halloween past times. I get scared but in a good fun way. The niggers I see on the other hand seem to be too stupid to realize the haunts are fake. A lot of them take one look at me and are running for their lives or flinching away in fear. I saw one niglet doing a nigger hop trying to square off with the other actor in my room tonight. I saw another sowapotamus sheboon running so fast had she not stopped she would have plowed through one of the flimsy walls that make up the temporary structures my haunt is composed of. I have a fake hammer that at least two niggers grabbed and tried to take from me. I kept a firm grip and pulled it back every time. They generally move through in conga lines and clog the halls screaming in sheer terror and frankly it's hard not to laugh. Luckily I play a clown so laughing is acceptable. If you visit haunts it might be fun to watch from a distance, but don't let them get behind you or you'll get trampled.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Scare the spooks more, hand them a job application

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpout View Post
    Scare the spooks more, hand them a job application
    Or an order for "chile" support!!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think it stems from their built in fear of being ambushed by predators in the jungle. It's hardwired into their DNA.That extreme overreaction to surprise.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HonkyDevil View Post
    I work as an "actor" in a haunted house near me.
    First, I'm jealous as hell! If I could get paid to make nigger's scream, I'd be happy as a freshly-buggered niglet at a Chuck E. Cheese!

Niggers are scared shitless of "dah Debil" and "ghrosts". I'm sure clowns are right up there too!

Well done, my friend!

Well done...

Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    I would give the niggers heart attacks, because I'd bring a sack full of snakes to give to them.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    First, I'm jealous as hell! If I could get paid to make nigger's scream, I'd be happy as a freshly-buggered niglet at a Chuck E. Cheese!

Niggers are scared shitless of "dah Debil" and "ghrosts". I'm sure clowns are right up there too!

Well done, my friend!

Well done...

I'll second that! I'd volunteer to spook spooks!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    I would give the niggers heart attacks, because I'd bring a sack full of snakes to give to them.
    Niggers and snakes lol. Best protection for keeping your car from being stolen is to put a rubber snake on your front seat.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You story about the niggers reminded me of some urban nigger kids I saw at a lake trying to go in a body of water for the first time, utter and complete terror...

Yes I love those haunted houses they are great to take a date through when your are a teenager, or even I still go in them even now that I'm older, they are great the first time. I actually went in one haunted house that really did disturb me the theme was a 1905 insane asylum. Because I know all those scenes really did happen back then.
    Haven't done anything fun like that since Covid started

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    And I'll bring the rats! Niggers hate those too!

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice, HD! Get a real hammer and bash one good! Stupid niggers.....

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Well done, my friend!

Well done...
    My wife and I go to at least one or two haunts every Halloween.Niggers always like to be loud and obnoxious. Screaming and doing stupid shit.Silly fucking spooks! It’s fucking annoying to be behind niggers anywhere!They always ruin your experience.
    I prefer hearing niggers scream in pain! I remember when I drove a wrecker in the Cocoa Beach Area. Every Friday night drunken niggs used to crash their shit up. I used to get there when the ambulance was still there,I’ve heard a few niggers scream in pain on many occasions.Others would scream while they were getting cuffed and I was towing they hoopty away.
    A memorable nigger incident occurred a rainy summer’s night in 1990, a nigger crashed its motorcycle into one of the guardrails riding over the Merritt Island causeway ,probably on it’s way to Popeye’s chiggun. Anyway, it lost its leg and was screaming “I can’t feel muh leg, I can’t feel muh leg!”. The poor paramedics were out there in the pouring rain wading in water with flashlights laying to find that nigger’s leg. Personally, I’d llet the fucking thing sink ,so the crabs can eat.A nigg without a leg commits less crimes! Anyway,they found the nigg’s leg with it’s nigger clown shoe still attached! Lol!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    A memorable nigger incident occurred a rainy summer’s night in 1990, a nigger crashed its motorcycle into one of the guardrails riding over the Merritt Island causeway ,probably on it’s way to Popeye’s chiggun. Anyway, it lost its leg and was screaming “I can’t feel muh leg, I can’t feel muh leg!”. The poor paramedics were out there in the pouring rain wading in water with flashlights laying to find that nigger’s leg. Lol!
    Dude, I would have lost my shit!!

I wonder if those poor PM's ever found that nigger's leg, LMMFLWAO ...?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dude, I would have lost my shit!!

I wonder if those poor PM's ever found that nigger's leg, LMMFLWAO ...?
    They found it.Don’t know if the doctors were able to put it back on.But they found it.Either way, the taxpayers paid for it.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    My wife and I go to at least one or two haunts every Halloween.Niggers always like to be loud and obnoxious. Screaming and doing stupid shit.Silly fucking spooks! It’s fucking annoying to be behind niggers anywhere!They always ruin your experience.
    I prefer hearing niggers scream in pain! I remember when I drove a wrecker in the Cocoa Beach Area. Every Friday night drunken niggs used to crash their shit up. I used to get there when the ambulance was still there,I’ve heard a few niggers scream in pain on many occasions.Others would scream while they were getting cuffed and I was towing they hoopty away.
    A memorable nigger incident occurred a rainy summer’s night in 1990, a nigger crashed its motorcycle into one of the guardrails riding over the Merritt Island causeway ,probably on it’s way to Popeye’s chiggun. Anyway, it lost its leg and was screaming “I can’t feel muh leg, I can’t feel muh leg!”. The poor paramedics were out there in the pouring rain wading in water with flashlights laying to find that nigger’s leg. Personally, I’d llet the fucking thing sink ,so the crabs can eat.A nigg without a leg commits less crimes! Anyway,they found the nigg’s leg with it’s nigger clown shoe still attached! Lol!

16. Likes Jim Crow liked this post