Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niglet wears mask for school photo, niggerlovers raise $27K so it can go to college

What a waste. What a damn waste. If the nigger does go to college, it would be a waste of college anyway.

It probably wants to keep its mask on so it won't be recognized as trying to muh dikk the little white girls. With any luck, it'll be recognized as picking up payments for a local drug gang, and a rival gang now knows where to do a drive-by...except then they'll do another GibsMeDat.

On Friday, GoFundMe tweeted a heartwarming news update about Mason, 6, who wore a face mask in his school portrait, noting that strangers raised over $20,000 toward his college education.

"Adorable news alert: the internet has raised $27,000 for 6-year-old Mason's college fund after his school photo went viral for all the right reasons," the tweet read.

Last month, Mason's mom, Nicole Peoples, shared the photo on her Facebook page and humorously explained the adorable exchange the first grader had with the photographer in a now-viral post.

"Photographer: Ok, take your mask off.

Mason: My mom said to keep it on all the time unless I'm eating and far away from everybody.

Photographer: I'm sure it's ok to take it off for your pictures.

Mason: No, my mom seriously told me to make sure to keep it on.

Photographer: Are you sure you don't want to take it off for 2 seconds?

Mason: No Thank you, I always listen to my mom!

Photographer: Ok, say cheese!

I'm so proud of him for sticking to his word but I should have been more clear about my rules on this day," Peoples wrote.
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/covi...005556833.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	niglet.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	17605
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retarded nigger.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Like the little nigger's going to go to college. SMH. The little spook is obviously retarded thinking he's gonna get the Coof by taking it's "max" off. Probably just did a robbery or was selling crack at recess so he doesn't want to reveal his face. WTF happens if it doesn't go to college? Does he still get the money? We know what will happen if it gets a large sum of cash. Bling, drugs, rims for his hoopty, Malt liquor, etc.....

4. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Little future felon does not want anyone to see it’s face. But it don’t matter, that little nigger will end up in prison or shot dead by his own before it’s 18,like the rest of them.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    He's a good little nigger just doing what his mama told him now she needs to tell him to jump off a cliff because whitey will hate you especially those nasty people at chimpout.