Close

Likes Likes:  31
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Terresha the KKK member puts threatening notes threatening to kill and burn down homes in nigger's mailboxes

ANOTHER HATE HOAX: Black Woman in Atlanta Accused of Pretending to be White Male Member of the Ku Klux Klan, Threatening Black Neighbors

And here to report on this heinous she boon crime is a she boon news anchor. Can't get enough of that nigger can you, America?

Another day, another hate hoax.

Douglas County, Atlanta – A 30-year-old woman this week was charged with 8 counts of making terroristic threats in the Brookmont subdivision of Douglasville.

For nearly a year, Terresha Lucas left threatening, racially charged notes in black people’s mailboxes on Manning Drive.

Lucas, a black woman, pretended to be a white male member of the Ku Klux Klan and described herself as 6 feet tall with a long red beard.
    “Residents on Manning Drive began receiving the notes last December from a person who claimed to be a white male member of the Ku Klux Klan, who threatened to burn down their homes and kill them, according to detectives with the Douglasville Police Department.” the police said.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ack-neighbors/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The KKK, how tired and lame.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    The KKK, how tired and lame.
    Exactly, these low IQ niggers think the KKK is just running rampant across the country (the MSM tells the niggers so). Stupid nigger will stupid nigger every time. Anyone with an ounce of IQ (not niggers) would know that the fucking KKK is not dropping letters in nigger gibsboxes.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Exactly, these low IQ niggers think the KKK is just running rampant across the country (the MSM tells the niggers so). Stupid nigger will stupid nigger every time. Anyone with an ounce of IQ (not niggers) would know that the fucking KKK is not dropping letters in nigger gibsboxes.
    The KKK is so secretive anymore.Even Skinheads don't pull stupid shit like this. Leave it up to Niggers to beat that dead horse into the ground. Now the first thing people think when shit like this happens is HOAX!...

5. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    The KKK is so secretive anymore.Even Skinheads don't pull stupid shit like this. Leave it up to Niggers to beat that dead horse into the ground. Now the first thing people think when shit like this happens is HOAX!...
    I troll niggers a lot, it’s fun. I always ask them where this hive of kkk members is located that they’re all so concerned about. I have never seen a white man in a hood and I have been around a bit.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    I troll niggers a lot, it’s fun. I always ask them where this hive of kkk members is located that they’re all so concerned about. I have never seen a white man in a hood and I have been around a bit.
    I troll them too. I even have a fake profile on FACESPOOK. Lots of fun trolling stupid boons and Liberals. I've been around a bit as well and have never witnessed a cross burning or a YT walking around in a white sheet and hood.

8. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I troll them too. I even have a fake profile on FACESPOOK. Lots of fun trolling stupid boons and Liberals. I've been around a bit as well and have never witnessed a cross burning or a YT walking around in a white sheet and hood.

I have a fake facespook for the same purpose. It typically stays on 30 day bans but I am getting better at dodging them.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a fake facespook for the same purpose. It typically stays on 30 day bans but I am getting better at dodging them.
    I'm at the 7 day ban level. I think 30 days is next. Once the ban process begins, you can't even say the most benign shit against the niggers or libs without getting sentenced to FaceSpook jail.. Of course the niggers and libs can ruthlessly trash us without repercussion. They'll ban me for posting something, then keep my post up so the nigs and libs can attack me unopposed.

11. Likes Sandy liked this post
    h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    Well, according to CNN, the KKK and other white supremacists are lurking on every corner. I mean, they keep rehashing some cross burning episode that happened in 1920 in some random town in Mississippi where the population is 64.
    If CNN and MSNBC say it's true, it must be true.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope the dumb sheboon gets the full 5 years in the NU as a reward for its messing. 3 free meals a day and a mouthful of muh pussie whenever it pleases is truly a niggers dream !!!
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

14. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm at the 7 day ban level. I think 30 days is next. Once the ban process begins, you can't even say the most benign shit against the niggers or libs without getting sentenced to FaceSpook jail.. Of course the niggers and libs can ruthlessly trash us without repercussion. They'll ban me for posting something, then keep my post up so the nigs and libs can attack me unopposed.
    Oh yea, niggers can call you a filthy neanderthal, caveman cracker and that “doesn’t go against their community standards”. I call one disgusting and I get a ban.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    All these niggers pretending to be KKK tells me one thing: the actual KKK isn't trying hard enough!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Members of the old Chimpout will remember when I had a facespook account and TROLLED the shit out of niggers. FUN times!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    All these niggers pretending to be KKK tells me one thing: the actual KKK isn't trying hard enough!

Back when the KKK was alive and well we never had one percent if the nigger problems we have today.
    Who gave those Goddamn niggers shoes anyway?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    If they didn't have a history of anti-Jewish, anti-Catholic violence, I'd donate lumberyard gift certificates to their chapter nearest to me.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    If they didn't have a history of anti-Jewish, anti-Catholic violence, I'd donate lumberyard gift certificates to their chapter nearest to me.
    Niggers are the ones worthy of hate in my book. Niggers aren't the same species as humans. I guess I'm a bit more selective of who I hate than the Klan is.

21. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post