Close

Likes Likes:  46
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Rapey pure jungle buck gets wrangled by Good Samaritans

PHOENIX - Police say they've made an arrest in connection to the sexual assault of a woman who was jogging along a north Phoenix canal with the help of two good Samaritans.
    The bongo drums in its head wouldn't let it stop.

The next day, he allegedly attacked an elderly woman from behind near 7th Avenue and Campbell before he was stopped by two men, who held the suspect down long enough for police to arrive.
    Investigators then learned that Michely was wearing a GPS monitor at the time of the incident
    The justice system is again at work for the people who depend on them for protection. Those GPS monitors are working well, aren't they?

Jesus, and we're expected to believe this is human? Decent people should stay off the streets because feral niggers are running wild?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mug near canal.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	242.7 KB 
ID:	17561

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/ph...ger-near-canal
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    The bongo drums in its head wouldn't let it stop.
    Jesus, and we're expected to believe this is human? Decent people should stay off the streets because feral niggers are running wild?

Name:	mug near canal.png 
Views:	28 
ID:	17561
    Those samaritans weren't that good, because this negro was still thinking about muh dikk the next day.
    I've never kicked the shit out of a black, but I have done it to a white guy, and believe me, he wasn't thinking
    about doing anything the next day, BECAUSE HE WAS IN THE FUCKING HOSPITAL. And all he did was get caught
    stealing. The beating you give a fucking rapist nigger should have him wondering if he'll ever see his balls again.
    Who the fuck would let this rapey nigger back out ? Apparently another nigger, playing judge.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Those samaritans weren't that good, because this negro was still thinking about muh dikk the next day.
    I've never kicked the shit out of a black, but I have done it to a white guy, and believe me, he wasn't thinking
    about doing anything the next day, BECAUSE HE WAS IN THE FUCKING HOSPITAL. And all he did was get caught
    stealing. The beating you give a fucking rapist nigger should have him wondering if he'll ever see his balls again.
    Who the fuck would let this rapey nigger back out ? Apparently another nigger, playing judge.

The thing is, if the Samaritans had beaten the wild nigger into goodness as he was attacking an old lady, you know and they know THEY would have gone to jail - no suspended sentences, no nigger-loving Robin Steinberg to bail them out, and no GPS devices.

"They dint haf ta kilt him!" Who knows? Maybe he was on the verge of turning his life around.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The thing is, if the Samaritans had beaten the wild nigger into goodness as he was attacking an old lady, you know and they know THEY would have gone to jail - no suspended sentences, no nigger-loving Robin Steinberg to bail them out, and no GPS devices.
    Hey, the cops look for a lot of people, and don't find them. That's why you don't stick around after the fun is over.
    The cops aren't allowed to dish out tune-ups anymore, so the public has to get their shots in, whenever possible.
    Pent up negro fatigue alone should have ensured this boon was at least out of commission the next day. Look at
    the folks who caught the Night Stalker, Richard Ramirez. They damn near killed him, and no one was too upset.

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, the cops look for a lot of people, and don't find them. That's why you don't stick around after the fun is over.
    The cops aren't allowed to dish out tune-ups anymore, so the public has to get their shots in, whenever possible.
    Pent up negro fatigue alone should have ensured this boon was at least out of commission the next day. Look at
    the folks who caught the Night Stalker, Richard Ramirez. They damn near killed him, and no one was too upset.

It was different then. If that happened now they would all be accused of "Hispanophobia" or some crap and all those people would go to jail for assaulting a poor, disadvantaged minority member with a mental health problem.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look at
    My family was living in San Fran at the time. I was really little, but old enough to understand killers and death, when he was caught. To this day I can't even look at pictures of him, because they remind me of how terrified I was.

Did you know he wound up dying on death row? I wish the crowd had killed him. You know they would have if they had any idea he'd get to die of "natural causes."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Name:  Puke.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  10.0 KB

Name:	Charles Torbeck Michely.png 
Views:	31 
ID:	17628 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Obamasson.gif 
Views:	20 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	17629

Charles Torbeck Jn Michely, you despicable sex-crazed mega-turd sub-rodent crap beast: I hope very soon your worthless nigger life is made real good. if some stupid nigger-coddling judge lets you knuckle-drag free, may your next intended victim be well armed and delete your black muhdick off the planet.

May you find the lonely Cedric the Cuddling Coon especially ape-tracted to your hideous carcass during your NU enrollment. May Cedric think you are really hot! And by the way, Cedric loves to be on top while packing your fudge with its aids-infected radiator hose, while you are biting the pillow. (You know, the same way Moochie Moochelle drills Barry Insane Ohomo!)

Name:	Fat Ugly nigger - 009-B.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	17630

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    Name:  Puke.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  10.0 KB

Name:	Charles Torbeck Michely.png 
Views:	31 
ID:	17628 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Obamasson.gif 
Views:	20 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	17629

Charles Torbeck Jn Michely, you despicable sex-crazed mega-turd sub-rodent crap beast: I hope very soon your worthless nigger life is made real good. if some stupid nigger-coddling judge lets you knuckle-drag free, may your next intended victim be well armed and delete your black muhdick off the planet.

May you find the lonely Cedric the Cuddling Coon especially ape-tracted to your hideous carcass during your NU enrollment. May Cedric think you are really hot! And by the way, Cedric loves to be on top while packing your fudge with its aids-infected radiator hose, while you are biting the pillow. (You know, the same way Moochie Moochelle drills Barry Insane Ohomo!)

Name:	Fat Ugly nigger - 009-B.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	17630

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ramirez was caught by Hispanics in a Hispanic neighborhood. They could've killed him and nobody would've gotten upset. Hell, back then, white people could've caught him, killed him, and nobody would've been upset. Different times now though.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was different then. If that happened now they would all be accused of "Hispanophobia" or some crap and all those people would go to jail for assaulting a poor, disadvantaged minority member with a mental health problem.
    Exactly. The only ones who could've goodified this nigger with impunity would be other niggers. Otherwise it would be considered RAYCIZZUMS!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    My family was living in San Fran at the time. I was really little, but old enough to understand killers and death, when he was caught. To this day I can't even look at pictures of him, because they remind me of how terrified I was.

Did you know he wound up dying on death row? I wish the crowd had killed him. You know they would have if they had any idea he'd get to die of "natural causes."
    I didn't know that POS was dead, but I notice a lot of scum checks out from natural causes after it's incarcerated.
    The will to live has a lot to do with it - karma, not so much. I hope there's a hell, yes I do.
    I lived in Northern California during the East Area Rapist/Original Night Stalker/Golden State Killer era, and when
    my 1st ridgeback caught a prowler one night, we were taking no chances. I rifle butted that guy to the ground,
    and my dog stayed clamped on his upper thigh until sheriffs units arrived. The deputy said they couldn't take him
    into custody with a dog attached. My hound was so pleased with himself, and was not listening to commands.
    Two Chips Ahoy cookies later, the guy was cuffed and stuffed. Man, do I miss that dog. R.I.P. Turk !

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't know that POS was dead, but I notice a lot of scum checks out from natural causes after it's incarcerated.
    The will to live has a lot to do with it - karma, not so much. I hope there's a hell, yes I do.
    I lived in Northern California during the East Area Rapist/Original Night Stalker/Golden State Killer era, and when
    my 1st ridgeback caught a prowler one night, we were taking no chances. I rifle butted that guy to the ground,
    and my dog stayed clamped on his upper thigh until sheriffs units arrived. The deputy said they couldn't take him
    into custody with a dog attached. My hound was so pleased with himself, and was not listening to commands.
    Two Chips Ahoy cookies later, the guy was cuffed and stuffed. Man, do I miss that dog. R.I.P. Turk !
    Oh wow. The East Area Rapist was some scary shit back then. I lived in East Sacramento at the time. I was in elementary school and middle school at the time he was most active. He had the whole town petrified back then.Then I moved to Citrus Heights after middle school. They caught that fucker about 2 miles from my Dads house in Citrus Heights. I couldn't believe they caught that guy after so much time past.

15. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Oh wow. The East Area Rapist was some scary shit back then. I lived in East Sacramento at the time. I was in elementary school and middle school at the time he was most active. He had the whole town petrified back then.Then I moved to Citrus Heights after middle school. They caught that fucker about 2 miles from my Dads house in Citrus Heights. I couldn't believe they caught that guy after so much time past.
    He ranged over such a wide area, that you could never be sure it wasn't him. The guy was lucky my dog got him,
    because I would have shot anyone I saw on the sneak at that hour. There was a screwdriver on the ground, and he
    had a torn up hand. I think my dog's brother got a taste.