Close

Likes Likes:  65
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Neighbor plays monkey noises + racial slurs at black famblie

Cops refuse to take action against neighbor who plays monkey noises and racial slurs at nigger famblie because officers say 'it is not criminally actionable'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...neighbors.html

He was just trying to make them feel at home. Isn't that what it sounds like back in the jungle?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look at all the white liberal scumbags siding w/nigger,holding signs and protesting in front of the hero’s house.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Look at all the white liberal scumbags siding w/nigger,holding signs and protesting in front of the hero’s house.
    And the poor guy has to deal with feral nigger noises 24/7 I'm sure. cRap music playing non-stop at deafening levels. Uncontrolled screaming. Uncontrolled laughing whenever a nigger comic is own da teebee. Non-stop drug traffic knuckling in and out of the house. Mammy or Pappy Nigger fighting with their Sows or Bucks. You can bet the list of Nigger-shines this guy has to endure is tortuous.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Name:  Puke.jpg
Views: 382
Size:  10.0 KB

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jannique Martinez.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	33.6 KB 
ID:	17558

Jannique Martinez, you mega-ugly mega-turd sub-amoeba nigger sowrilla: You need to come clean as to how you financed that nigger nest. This level of housing is far above EBT/Wail Fare level. Your Face-spook page says you are allegedly a 'health care worker', and your boo jizz donor, Deri Joel Martinez, in typical nigger fashion, shows no employment.

https://www.facebook.com/jannique.martinez

Now, we all know your money didn't come from turning tricks. Although any still-breathing nigger buck would muh-dick you and anything else with an orifice, nigger bucks never pay for sex. And you are far too ugly to be laid by even a race-traitorous human -- even for free. So as the most-honorable Greasemonkey said: Are you dealing drugs? Or scamming your 'place of employment'? You really do not belong in that upscale human neighborhood. You belong in a zoo somewhere, in the primate section. Or at least in Section Ape ape-partments in the niggerhood with the rest of you manure pile (niggers) fambly.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You belong in a zoo somewhere,"

The zoo or jail. Hell, she probably complains to zoo staff that the monkeys are making fun of her and her fambly when she visits the monkey enclosure. "Dem muhfuggin monkeys be dissin muh fambly by makin dey monkey noises"!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is the work of a master troll, who carefully applies just enough jungle noise to get the job done.
    The sow is at her wit's end, (reached in 30 seconds), and there's nothing she can do. A home run would
    be making that awful tribe sell their nest and move. Niggers actually think it's against the law to hurt their
    feelings. This guy is smart to stay off camera, off the news, and not even answer the door. If you named
    your dog Nigger, and yelled his name when he got loose, you'd go viral and be a target in one day.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    This is the work of a master troll, who carefully applies just enough jungle noise to get the job done.
    The sow is at her wit's end, (reached in 30 seconds), and there's nothing she can do. A home run would
    be making that awful tribe sell their nest and move. Niggers actually think it's against the law to hurt their
    feelings. This guy is smart to stay off camera, off the news, and not even answer the door. If you named
    your dog Nigger, and yelled his name when he got loose, you'd go viral and be a target in one day.
    I knew a man at the stables a long time ago that named his two black ponies Blacky and Nigger. Lol

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    This shit's funny as hell. The guy's a genius. The more he trolls them as monkeys, the more they Chimp. Brilliant!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think there's any law that would prevent someone from adopting an African niglet and then naming it "Nigger".

Just one name, like "Madonna", or "Pink", or "Cher"...

First day of skoo, "Class, let's all welcome 'Nigger'!"

I don't think there are any laws against naming a niglet "Nigger". Am I wrong...?

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    This article is absolutely hilarious. Sail foam photos of “muh racisms” that literally show no sign of said raycizzums. Where’s the sail foam video? Now I know your black nigger asses have a phone capable of video and audio, likely at my expense. Show me the video! Why do you niggers think ape noises are directed at you? Maybe jungle noises are serene to these folks and have nothing to do with you niggers.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Another fake hate crime: niggersow claims neighbor is playing monkey noises and "racist recordings" out loud

I wish this were true, but you know the nigger's just lying, or the neighbor is watching nature shows and Trump speeches (considered "racist" by niggers).

Jannique Martinez and other residents in Virginia Beach have been dealing with their neighbor's actions for over a year, WAVY-TV reported.

Martinez, a military veteran, told the outlet her neighbor monitors residents in the cul-de-sac with surveillance cameras from his home, and also uses blinking lights to harass them.

"We noticed a little erratic behavior like these blinking lights that are on a sensor. When my family or any other family leaves or returns to their homes, they all start to blink," Martinez told CNN. "When the sensors are activated, loud music begins to play. He switches the music based on the family that is activating the music."

The neighbor's behavior escalated to monkey sounds and racial slurs after Martinez called the police to complain about his loud music, according to the reports. Martinez told CNN that "since that day he's been playing n----- skits that he found online."
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/blac...223334814.html

The police aren't doing anything, and they shouldn't.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

13. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is from CNN and Yahoo, so the chance that it's fake news is between 100% and 110%.

15. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    Some white libturd posted this on FaceSpook. I don't believe this story one bit. The nigger dindunuffin and was victim of raycizzums?
    Yeah. No. I'll take "things that never happened for 500", Alex.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    How many drugs did they sell to buy the house? I've just said to Haywood in another post that niggers will be moving into his nice neighborhood.
    Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    This article is absolutely hilarious. Sail foam photos of “muh racisms” that literally show no sign of said raycizzums. Where’s the sail foam video? Now I know your black nigger asses have a phone capable of video and audio, likely at my expense. Show me the video! Why do you niggers think ape noises are directed at you? Maybe jungle noises are serene to these folks and have nothing to do with you niggers.
    Compared to niggers jungle noises are SERENE!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    My husband's god daughter sometimes has to attend Flamingoland resort when the regular vet is indisposed, it's also a wildlife park, one of the keepers said the chimps go crazy when any coons walk by. Probably saying "How did you get out bro".
    LOL!!

20. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That guy is a genius!!!
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    No doubt. And I wonder how much rap "music" this poor guy has to endure blasting at deafening levels shaking his house off its foundation. Oh the poor nigger.

23. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    You know the poor guy has to endure their nigger asses playing cRap music at deafening levels 24/7. Oh the poor niggers though. SMH

25. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    You know the poor guy has to endure their nigger asses playing cRap music at deafening levels 24/7. Oh the poor niggers though. SMH
    The cunts from The Daily Mail got our hero's picture.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-neighbor.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast