Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigdar Niggers Have Shoot Out on Interstate 787 Between Troy & Albany in Menands NY

Last Friday the niggers clogged up the main interstate along the river by having a shoot out between 2 cars. Only one person was wounded and the arrested someone in a niggrified part of Troy. This happened last Friday but no names were released or even a follow up story. But you can bet if some white kids were arrested after shooting guns in their yards at targets in any of the same cities, there would be 4 stories with names and pictures.
    MENANDS — Police are investigating a shooting between vehicles on Interstate 787 that prompted investigators to close northbound lanes as they searched for evidence along the highway.

A person who was shot on the highway was later found in Troy where he was taken in an ambulance to Albany Medical Center Hospital. The car he was riding in was being guarded by police in that city.

Police in Menands closed the center and right lanes between exits 5 and 6 on the northbound side of I-787 while they looked for evidence. The incident caused massive traffic backups on both sides of the highway as well as nearby Interstate 90.

In Troy, police confirmed that officers went to Third and Jefferson streets to investigate reports a shooting victim from an incident in Menands was found near the intersection.
    https://www.timesunion.com/news/arti...CP-Latest-News
    But they did include a picture of the car:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bullet-car.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	24.0 KB 
ID:	17540 https://wgy.iheart.com/content/2021-...day-afternoon/

Come on, they didn't even give out the name of the dindu they aperested, you know it's niggers. I can smell them all the way to my house.
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 09-29-2021 at 07:01 PM. Reason: add
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ten hits on that hooptie. That means at least 30 shots fired, which is unusual for upstate NY funksters. They
    are starting to catch up with their southern counterparts, as far as firepower is concerned. My friend's who've
    done time in NY prisons say how the jailhouse niggers hate "Woodchucks" - which is what they call upstate NY
    rednecks. That's because we're very racizz, and grow up with a gun in one hand, and a six pack in the other.
    Will I plug a negro between the eyes, then pop a Genny Creamer ? You bet I will ! Hoo hah !
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	die-hard-3-678x381.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	47.0 KB 
ID:	17541

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    When one of my more distant relatives moved out of the area, he didn't say it was niggerfuxxated, but he implied it had certain bad "demographics" that made it impossible to raise his family there.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post