Close

Likes Likes:  113
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Ja'Niya Birdsong sings a batsong after arguing with a carload of teenapers

Police: 16-year-old girl dead, 17-year-old girl hurt after South Nashville shooting

A Sunday night shooting left a 16-year-old girl dead and a 17-year-old girl wounded, the Metro Nashville Police Department reported.

Police identified the 16-year-old as Ja'Niya Birdsong. The 17-year-old received a non-life-threatening injury to her leg, according to police.
    The shooting was sparked by a dispute between the two teenage girls and a group of young men, MNPD said in a news release. It took place in the 3800 block of Eckhart Drive in South Nashville at 7:50 p.m.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/new...ng/5880884001/

Ja'Niya Birdsong's grandmother remembers slain teen as a jokester and hard worker

Her family remembered Birdsong for her energetic personality. She was always dancing and making TikTok videos.
    "She loved school, she loved to dance and she loved hair," Birdsong-Tolbert said.
    Birdsong is the second Hillsboro High student to be fatally shot this year. In February, 15-year-old EJ Utley was shot and killed outside his home in Antioch.
    Her grandmother said Birdsong's death shows just how bad gun violence has become.
    https://archive.is/Jtwrp#selection-569.0-577.82

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Her grandmother said Birdsong's death shows just how bad gun violence has become.
    As niggers blame their own violence on inanimate guns instead of their own behavior, I am now of the opinion that: niggers evolved separately in a permissive environment (i.e. the congo) that did not need a civilization in order to survive, they do not understand the rules that civilization requires, their "mental illness" is simply their frustration of rules impeding their immediate gratification, and as they have no history they will have no future.

Those two sheboons are God-awfully ugly. Only Whites with an inferiority complex would bother feeling sorry for these genetic deadends. Talk about "junk" DNA.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    "she loved to dance and she loved hair (hurr)," Typical she-boon.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aww, look at the poor mammy and grandmammy, obviously malnourished due to systemic racism and deprivation. The mammy has to settle for that rachet wig instead of the "Beyonce Model". Tugs at my heartstrings. Please tell me the Mammy just has a fat, hanging gut and is not knocked up.

Looks like the moon-faced little fat slut was following the fambly tradition and on her way to sowpotomi status. Mmm-MM! Dat beez sum good chiggun!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Birdsong - Search Results Facebook.png 
Views:	37 
Size:	561.4 KB 
ID:	17539

Funny how when a YT shoots up anything, the headlines seem to blame the crime directly on his race.

When nigger cap each other, night and day endlessly, it's "gun violence" that is to blame.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Grand mammy = 300 pounds of ugly fat, bald bucket head
    Mammy jungle bat = 250 pounds of ugly fat, w/ horrendous wig
    Junior jungle bat = 200 pounds of ugly fat, hairless, w/ clip-on brillo bun

The "Young men" scored a lucky shot, as the manatee-like body of the African sow
    can soak up many handgun rounds in their ballistic gelatin-like blubber.
    Let's hope Ja'Niya didn't get a chance to "Gibs birf".

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The "Young men" scored a lucky shot, as the manatee-like body of the African sow
    can soak up many handgun rounds in their ballistic gelatin-like blubber.
    Let's hope Ja'Niya didn't get a chance to "Gibs birf".
    Name:  potd.gif
Views: 278
Size:  3.3 KB

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Aww, look at the poor mammy and grandmammy, obviously malnourished due to systemic racism and deprivation. The mammy has to settle for that rachet wig instead of the "Beyonce Model". Tugs at my heartstrings. Please tell me the Mammy just has a fat, hanging gut and is not knocked up.
    They're always hungry, malnourished and deprived. And it's always Whitey's fault!
    Can't you see how this poor woman is starving? Because Evil Whitey wants to go to the moon instead of feeding (obviously very, very hungry) niggers.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Young Men" always = niggers!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    They're always hungry, malnourished and deprived. And it's always Whitey's fault!
    Can't you see how this poor woman is starving? Because Evil Whitey wants to go to the moon instead of feeding (obviously very, very hungry) niggers.

So damned fat her massive, ham-hock arms have rolls on them! How hungry ccould she be?

"Lame daughter". I bet the gimpy sowlet was lame due to malnutrition because her mammy obviously ate all the food. Why couldn't the pappy feed his sprog? Yeah, I know. He beez in NU. It's a cultural tradition.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's because you're on the muthafukkin' moon, Whitey !

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lol. Sort that photo in the irony file! Geebus. That bitch could live on stored body fat for a trip to the moon and back FFS.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’d like to take this time out to say “good riddance”to another worthless overweight sow/future nigger felon factory.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's because you're on the muthafukkin' moon, Whitey !

I trolled the fuck out of that video's comment section. It is full of woketards and nigtards all trying to sound profound about that classic nigger whine.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Birdsong sounds like an Indian name. Some niggers think they were related to the natives.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    I trolled the fuck out of that video's comment section. It is full of woketards and nigtards all trying to sound profound about that classic nigger whine.
    I got my account "permanently disabled" for mild trolling of niggers on YT, and it's a pain in the ass to use it now.
    Like all MSM comment sections, woketurds are constantly moving the goalposts, then booting conservatives for
    violating rules we never heard of.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

Looks like the moon-faced little fat slut was following the fambly tradition and on her way to sowpotomi status. Mmm-MM! Dat beez sum good chiggun!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Birdsong - Search Results Facebook.png 
Views:	37 
Size:	561.4 KB 
ID:	17539

Funny how when a YT shoots up anything, the headlines seem to blame the crime directly on his race.

When nigger cap each other, night and day endlessly, it's "gun violence" that is to blame.
    Just slap a wig on a Gorilla. Same image.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    We should send ALL niggers to the moon and leave em there. Better yet, send em to the Sun!

19. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Just slap a wig on a Gorilla. Same image.
    That horse plop on her head was attached to her remaining two dozen natural hairs.
    The mammy buffarillas twist out most of them when they're chilluns, making mickey-ears
    and brillo-puffs. That high skoo sow was heading for 300 pound welfare mammy-ville,
    and that's by age 20.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got my account "permanently disabled" for mild trolling of niggers on YT, and it's a pain in the ass to use it now.
    Like all MSM comment sections, woketurds are constantly moving the goalposts, then booting conservatives for
    violating rules we never heard of.
    For years, I got away with stuff almost as bad as here on YT. Then in the last couple of years I lost a few socks for mild comments. they even blocked "moon and mu cricket"

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spending money to take a fucking rock from Earth and fly it to the moon would be a better use of it than feeding any fat niggers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast