Close

Likes Likes:  52
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Breaking news! Will Smiff wants to muh dik other hoes

This utter non-news required a whole page of babbling. A nigger being faithful would be big news!

Of course, Smiff's hoe wife, who is 50, was out spreading for a disgusting 29-year-old cRapper who luckily has some kind of nasty nigger disease and hopefully will soon assume room temperature. After all, 29 is elderly for a cRapping nigger.

Do niggers ever think of anything except muh dik and muh poosay? These oversexed, rutting beasts are just unable to control their urges. It's so gross and sordid.

Hoe wife and cRapper toyboy.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	august alsina - Google Search.png 
Views:	35 
Size:	213.8 KB 
ID:	17528

https://news.yahoo.com/will-smith-re...105439056.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had read about this months ago as I understand it they've had an "open marriage" since the start and tried to hide it from the press whole time.... and I guess majikal Will is not such a slut as his whore wife so she gets way more muh dik than he gets muh poosy from "open marriage" (aka cheating is okay), and he's a bit butthurt about that with his huge TV inflated Ego and all.
    Not that I care about these dicks but a while ago saw Enquirer say they will get divorced and then it didn't happen and I was bummed out because always like to see high profile majikal niggers go down in flames.
    His wife is terrible actress and seems like conceited vain selfish c*** and well should have never married such an uppity sow and now they have two spoiled freakshow no-talent butt dumplings

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Hoe wife and cRapper toyboy.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	august alsina - Google Search.png 
Views:	35 
Size:	213.8 KB 
ID:	17528
    I don't understand. I thought they were both gay.

I was under the impression that she was Will's beard and he was her merkin.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The 'headline' I saw was that they "enjoyed a non-monogamous marriage".

Could they have possibly coined a less offensive description for what amounts to hedonistic adultery? Vile. If I discovered my wife taking some strange dik, 'enjoyed' and 'non-monogamous' are the last two terms/words that would ever cross my mind.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    The 'headline' I saw was that they "enjoyed a non-monogamous marriage".

Could they have possibly coined a less offensive description for what amounts to hedonistic adultery? Vile. If I discovered my wife taking some strange dik, 'enjoyed' and 'non-monogamous' are the last two terms/words that would ever cross my mind.

Yes, but you are human beings. I would never dream of consenting to such an arrangement, but niggers can't help it. They're really not to blame for following their natures and instincts.

The sows are permanently in heat and the bucks will hump anything that holds still long enough - not a good receipe for monogamy. Ducks and other animals are more monogamous and faithful to their partners than any nigger.

This was supposed to be hush-hush and now that annoying, uppity, no-talent Smiff sees pics of his hoe with that fugly diseased buck. Their hideous crotch-droppings see it too. Probably they are impressed and proud that their Mammy is banging a cRapper.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    He probably wants to Muh Dik other women to avoid getting a dose from her.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, but you are human beings. I would never dream of consenting to such an arrangement, but niggers can't help it. They're really not to blame for following their natures and instincts.

The sows are permanently in heat and the bucks will hump anything that holds still long enough - not a good receipe for monogamy. Ducks and other animals are more monogamous and faithful to their partners than any nigger.

This was supposed to be hush-hush and now that annoying, uppity, no-talent Smiff sees pics of his hoe with that fugly diseased buck. Their hideous crotch-droppings see it too. Probably they are impressed and proud that their Mammy is banging a cRapper.
    Not that I wanted to bring up ducks but omg, have you ever had the misfortune of seeing a duck penis? ONLY if you have a strong stomach. Long as hell and screw- shaped. NOT for the easily offended. You can't unsee that shit.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Not that I wanted to bring up ducks but omg, have you ever had the misfortune of seeing a duck penis? ONLY if you have a strong stomach. Long as hell and screw- shaped. NOT for the easily offended. You can't unsee that shit.

Hmm, no. Can't say I've seen one, but I got so upset watching mallards mating in a pond near me I nearly charged into the water to save the hens who were being nearly drowned by the drakes while being raped.

Maybe they're more like niggers than I thought.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm, no. Can't say I've seen one, but I got so upset watching mallards mating in a pond near me I nearly charged into the water to save the hens who were being nearly drowned by the drakes while being raped.

Maybe they're more like niggers than I thought.

You beat me to it!

A few years back, Mrs. Tweak and I were out on our boat on Lake Worth. There was a lovely mallard couple paddling along next to us. They started squawking back and forth at each other as if they were arguing when suddenly, without warning, the male leapt out of the water, straddled the female, grabbed her neck in his beak and pushed them both completely under water. In what seemed like less than ten seconds later, they both reemerged on the top with the male's duck junk hanging out. The female started attacking the male with her beak and wings while cussing him out in duck speak. She let him have it for a minute or two until the two paddled away. I guess she got over it.

Neither one of us had ever seen a duck muhdikking it's mate and the wife was visibly upset over the ordeal.

It was hilarious even though it was kind of rapey but I guess that's just nature.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    You beat me to it!

A few years back, Mrs. Tweak and I were out on our boat on Lake Worth. There was a lovely mallard couple paddling along next to us. They started squawking back and forth at each other as if they were arguing when suddenly, without warning, the male leapt out of the water, straddled the female, grabbed her neck in his beak and pushed them both completely under water. In what seemed like less than ten seconds later, they both reemerged on the top with the male's duck junk hanging out. The female started attacking the male with her beak and wings while cussing him out in duck speak. She let him have it for a minute or two until the two paddled away. I guess she got over it.

Neither one of us had ever seen a duck muhdikking it's mate and the wife was visibly upset over the ordeal.

It was hilarious even though it was kind of rapey but I guess that's just nature.
    I don't know why they have to nearly drown the poor girls for a little muh dikkin'! THe one I saw burst out of the water, gasping for air. Female animals never seem to get any enjoyment out of love-making sessions.

Look at cats. The tom's muh dik is covered in backward-pointing spines, which is why the female always attacks him after he pulls out. "You bastid! That hurts like hell!" Ouch.

How the hell did we get on this topic?? OTOH, it's better than contemplating the nigger mating rituals.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know why they have to nearly drown the poor girls for a little muh dikkin'! THe one I saw burst out of the water, gasping for air. Female animals never seem to get any enjoyment out of love-making sessions.

Look at cats. The tom's muh dik is covered in backward-pointing spines, which is why the female always attacks him after he pulls out. "You bastid! That hurts like hell!" Ouch.

How the hell did we get on this topic?? OTOH, it's better than contemplating the nigger mating rituals.

Can't imagine watching niggers "get wit it". Probably just a bunch of nigger babble : Buckwheat be like - "Awe yeah. Imma tap dat ass. Awe yeah.You like dat bitch? Awe hell yeah bitch. Take dat"! ...... Sowzilla be all - " Gib it tuh me muhfugga. Dats right. Dats right. Oh heel yeah. Do dat shit muhfugga. Hit dat shit. Hit it goot muhfugga". Nigger lubs and they start young.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Can't imagine watching niggers "get wit it". Probably just a bunch of nigger babble : Buckwheat be like - "Awe yeah. Imma tap dat ass. Awe yeah.You like dat bitch? Awe hell yeah bitch. Take dat"! ...... Sowzilla be all - " Gib it tuh me muhfugga. Dats right. Dats right. Oh heel yeah. Do dat shit muhfugga. Hit dat shit. Hit it goot muhfugga". Nigger lubs and they start young.

The funniest part is that is exactly what the nigger version of "sweet nothings" would be! Such romantic beasts.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Monkey bawls

Is there really a difference?

Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Can't imagine watching niggers "get wit it".

Here you go!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is there really a difference?

Here you go!
    If you just listen to this with eyes closed you'd swear it was the audio of rutting groids. Even monkeys would be appalled at the sheer depravity of niggers.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Did you guys ever hear this joke?

Little Tommy took a small needle from his mother's sewing kit and brought it to church. In Sunday School, he kept torturing poor little Sue by poking her a few times. She didn't want to cause a scene but was getting fed up.

The teacher asked, "Does anyone know what Eve said to Adam after they had their first child?"

Tommy poked Sue one more time, and she shrieked out, "If you poke me with that one more time, I'm going to take it and poke your eye out!"
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Did you guys ever hear this joke?

Little Tommy took a small needle from his mother's sewing kit and brought it to church. In Sunday School, he kept torturing poor little Sue by poking her a few times. She didn't want to cause a scene but was getting fed up.

The teacher asked, "Does anyone know what Eve said to Adam after they had their first child?"

Tommy poked Sue one more time, and she shrieked out, "If you poke me with that one more time, I'm going to take it and poke your eye out!"

That reminds me of another ancient joke:

Adam to Eve: "Stand back. I don't know how big this thing is going to get!"