Close

Likes Likes:  27

Thread: I beez rayciss

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

I beez rayciss

So yesterday I was out running some errands when a nigger on a motorcycle pulls out right in front of the car in front of me. The car hit the bike right behind the nigger’s leg sending it flying. Being the responsible human I am I stopped and made sure the driver of the car was ok. Fortunately the human driver was fine. I casually mentioned to him that I was going to check on the pavement to see if the nigger’s head had damaged it when it hit the ground. I thought the guy was going to roll out of his car laughing! Somehow after getting it’s head smashed into the pavement at over twenty mph the nigger seemed unharmed. It seemed to be pissed that I was more concerned with the pavement than it. I’m glad I stayed at the scene until the police arrived. The nigger of course dindu nuffins. I explained to the officer what happened and the nigger got a ticket. I can’t wait until Mrs Spook retires and we can move to a nigger free area. They truly ruin everything.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You did the right thing. I hope they sent the nigger a bill for the cracked sidewalk. A nigger once fell out of the sky,
    in front of my brother, while stopped a traffic light. He got out, looking up for a tree, that the nigger could have been
    swinging through, but there was none. A limo driver behind him got out, and said the jig stepped out from behind a
    parked van, and was knocked 10 feet in the air. My brother knew the guy's son, and they were from our town. He
    told the cop he saw the whole thing, and saved the limo driver's ass. The nigger's shyster begged my brother to
    change his story - no dice. For the next 10 years, our family had the greatest limo service ever, until the guy retired.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DR Spook View Post

"... Somehow after getting it’s head smashed into the pavement at over twenty mph the nigger seemed unharmed.

Yea buddy. Wish the bed of my pick up was made of nig nog skull.

It takes a power swing on a Louisville Slugger to ring a niggers bell.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    They've all got built in crash helmets it's a part of nigger evolution that comes from them living in trees. Coconuts fall from trees with no damage, so do niggers.

Good point!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This thread is so damned funny. I am
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doc, Thank you for being the responsible, caring human that you are!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully the motorcycle is trashed so it can't do this again. Glad the sidewalk is OK.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    The nigger should have been put out of its misery that's the kind thing to do and I forgot they have built in airbags for lips.
    No. FUCK that nigger.