Close

Likes Likes:  34
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Hater from Canada

I'm so tired if this anti-white bullshit. Trudeau trying to erase all of our countries history with his muslim trash, giving the country away to niggers! Creating divides based on race, something we have no control over with the exeception of smashing a few heads? Making white people pretty much worship this new Woke religion of white guilt? Filling every job with filthy shit skins and niggers. Fuck, I hate even the image of these niggers in government jobs. I'm so ashamed at the stupid ass white people that fall for that shit. I am white, so were my parents, their parents, so on and so on. I have no need to see any other color. Where ever possible, I try to fuck over the black stool and their shit skinned relatives.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Aboard. Have fun bashing. Let the niggers have it. It's the best part of the day. Have fun and stay with us. And yes you are right. To many niggers in the gov't. They keep asking what our problem is and its right in front of us. Too many niggers in the WH. Next thing those beast niggers will want is to rename the WH to BH.

3. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by feddupp View Post
    I'm so tired if this anti-white bullshit. Trudeau trying to erase all of our countries history with his muslim trash, giving the country away to niggers! Creating divides based on race, something we have no control over with the exeception of smashing a few heads? Making white people pretty much worship this new Woke religion of white guilt? Filling every job with filthy shit skins and niggers. Fuck, I hate even the image of these niggers in government jobs. I'm so ashamed at the stupid ass white people that fall for that shit. I am white, so were my parents, their parents, so on and so on. I have no need to see any other color. Where ever possible, I try to fuck over the black stool and their shit skinned relatives.

Welcome! Another Canuck here.

Not-too-bright cuck nu-male Justin trying to make us all love niggers and muzzzies. Result? Nigerians in Alberta.

I guess he was paying tribute to his friends when he did this. What a fool.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	justin trudeau blackface - Google Search.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	404.7 KB 
ID:	17522
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the club from the "Coon Club" Fed.

No matter where you live on the globe... niggers will find you and make life miserable!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Name:	4d7dir.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	45.6 KB 
ID:	17523

While normally I have a deep distrust of any Feds, I think you'll fit in just fine here!

Welcome aboard Feddup!

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

7. Likes MightyWhite, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! Trudeau is a major liberal cuck boy who surely sucked Obama and it’s husband big mike’s dicks! he’s equally as bad as corn pop. Just not as bald or dementia ridden! Niggers are a major problem in both our countries.One that liberals enable to get worse every day!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The disease is everywhere!

Somehow, we're born racist. I don't know how that can be.

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you on board, you evil white racist Canadian!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Welcome! Another Canuck here.

Not-too-bright cuck nu-male Justin trying to make us all love niggers and muzzzies. Result? Nigerians in Alberta.

I guess he was paying tribute to his friends when he did this. What a fool.

Name:	justin trudeau blackface - Google Search.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	404.7 KB 
ID:	17522
    I have difficulty in posting, as the hatred for these people and their masters is often too much. I must be carefull what I say.

11. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have difficulty in posting, as the hatred for these people and their masters is often too much. I must be carefull what I say.

As long as you read and follow the rules, you can say whatever you like about niggers and muzzies!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

13. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    welcome to our ever expanding community of sane humans. Niggers are a useful tool to the white shame crowd...but not here !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so tired if this anti-White bullshit.
    The communists can't make niggers look better, so they have to make Humans -- especially Whites, look worse.

It's not that I am a White Supremacist, I am a Negro Inferiorist!

Welcome to the site!

PS: My own crazy wife of 20 years was Montreal born-and-raised.

17. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Honestly I think we should all be more careful what we say before the fuckers show up at our doorstep. Although, that may be exactly what I want em to do. Welcome!

19. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome!!

21. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome from Canuckistan. Tranny mongrel pseudo-intellectual woke trash like Truedough make me puke.

23. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Missed this earlier, but a hearty welcome!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

25. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I also missed your intro post. Welcome to the site!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

27. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    WELCOME feddup! You are amoung friends here. We hate your Prime Menstruator too!

I have traced my roots all the way back to 1675 in Ireland. We mostly landed in Gastonia, N. C. And guess what- Not ONE nigger in my family tree!

Grab a stick and lets bash some NIGGERS!