Close

Likes Likes:  26
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Mudshark gets robbed by nigger internet date, hooks up with him again

This is a long one. I stumbled across this video on youtube, a clip from The Peoples Court. What caught my eye about it was the thumbnail and the God awful ugly shirt the girl was wearing. Clicked on it and i just knew from the start she was a burner. To make a long story short, she dates this nigger she met on Tinder? (never heard of that one). Brings him over to her house and shows him $2700 she had. Pulls it out and shows it to him. Then she said im gonna go get us something to eat, leaving the nigger and her money there at her apartment. Well it doesn't take Einstein to see what happens next. She returns and the nigger and her money vanished like Houdini. She gets the police involved and ends up going on The Peoples Court. Well, during the show it comes out that she actually has still been dating him, after he took her money and is accepting marijuana as payment. The whole time her mom is sitting there smiling like she is so proud of her.

I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    This is a long one. I stumbled across this video on youtube, a clip from The Peoples Court. What caught my eye about it was the thumbnail and the God awful ugly shirt the girl was wearing. Clicked on it and i just knew from the start she was a burner. To make a long story short, she dates this nigger she met on Tinder? (never heard of that one). Brings him over to her house and shows him $2700 she had. Pulls it out and shows it to him. Then she said im gonna go get us something to eat, leaving the nigger and her money there at her apartment. Well it doesn't take Einstein to see what happens next. She returns and the nigger and her money vanished like Houdini. She gets the police involved and ends up going on The Peoples Court. Well, during the show it comes out that she actually has still been dating him, after he took her money and is accepting marijuana as payment. The whole time her mom is sitting there smiling like she is so proud of her.

Oh, I remember this 'bimbo'. It's truly a miracle that the "I'm aware" mudshark is still alive, after her hookups with Tinder bucks. Next time she probably won't get off with just losing her money. Tinder is a site where people are looking for sex, period.

The "piece of garbage" snakehead who doesn't know how many times he's been convicted is so dumb he can hardly talk: Like, like, like, basically like like like yeeah...

It was amazing how her dumbass mother thought there was something hilarious about her daughter's serious mental problems. Maybe she's a mudshark whore who gives money to niggers too.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nasty mudshark and her enabling idiot poor excuse for a mom are probably gangbang niggers as we discuss the disgusting duo! once a white girl fucks nasty nigger,they are dead to sensible white men,so they continue to fuck niggs till they’re deleted. Course there’ll always be a liberal cuck/soy boy who’s going to go for those tootsie pole left overs. He’s the fool with the money who pays niggs to fuck his nasty bitch while he watches. Part of the problem, just like the mom. The mom should’ve disowned that nasty little piece of shit mudshark.But instead the stupid bitch sat in court smiling while she fantasized about the snake headed nigger’s dick being in her mouth. Hopefully both will be deleted in the near future by niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This fuckin vile Mudshark, nigger fuckin whores hair isn't green because she dyes it that way. It grows that color because her system has been polluted by Nigger jizzum. If this bitch had as many nigger dicks sticking out of her as she's had stuck in her, she'd look like a porcupine. What compells these broads to fuck monkeys?

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yeah. Mom's definitely a Mudshark too. SMH. These court shows have become nigger/burner clown shows.

7. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    This fuckin vile Mudshark, nigger fuckin whores hair isn't green because she dyes it that way. It grows that color because her system has been polluted by Nigger jizzum. If this bitch had as many nigger dicks sticking out of her as she's had stuck in her, she'd look like a porcupine. What compells these broads to fuck monkeys?
    I think Judge Milian got it right - and she sees this day in and day out - they have zero self-respect and don't think they deserve any better. Or maybe vile, snake-headed criminiggers are hot to her? I guess him lying about some "gun charges" was the cherry on the cake.

i like how reading the nigger's illiterate texts saying "I wanna make babies with you" (which probably read "Imma make babys wit u" nearly made JM gag.

Let's see how funny the mom finds it when she ends up with a bunch of little mutant sprogs to care for when her daughter goes missing.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I think Judge Milian got it right - and she sees this day in and day out - they have zero self-respect and don't think they deserve any better. Or maybe vile, snake-headed criminiggers are hot to her? I guess him lying about some "gun charges" was the cherry on the cake.

i like how reading the nigger's illiterate texts saying "I wanna make babies with you" (which probably read "Imma make babys wit u" nearly made JM gag.

Let's see how funny the mom finds it when she ends up with a bunch of little mutant sprogs to care for when her daughter goes missing.
    I like that Judge. I don't watch these court shows very often, but she seems to be the best of the bunch. Tells it like it is and doesn't treat the Niggers with kid gloves. I can't stand those Nigger Judges they dress up and sound just as retarded as a typical hood Nigger. That fuckin Joe Brown boon is as dumb as a box of rocks.

10. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    I like that Judge. I don't watch these court shows very often, but she seems to be the best of the bunch. Tells it like it is and doesn't treat the Niggers with kid gloves. I can't stand those Nigger Judges they dress up and sound just as retarded as a typical hood Nigger. That fuckin Joe Brown boon is as dumb as a box of rocks.
    I can't watch the nigger judges. They speak in Ebonics and let nigger litigants rant and rave.

Judge Judy knows her niggers, usually asking them "How many times have you been arrested?", "Why don't you use birth control?", "How much child support do you pay?", and "Get a JOB!" Best was when she told a bunch of battle/breeder sows they all picked loser bucks and act like "wild animals".

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gross nigger loving nigger wanna-be attention whores, Jerry Springer rejects, probably trying to get "famous" or be in the tabloids or something for being so stupid nigger facker tinder whores, wonder where is her failure of a father and her mom's failure of a husband.
    This speaks volumes about the quality of decision making abilities of certain groups.
    I wouldn't trust much of this half scripted "show" it has gone way downhill since decades ago and is now Jerry Springer show practically...
    Although it's obvious the nigger is lying with nearly every word, a nigger lying in court? what else is new

Tinder is a pure "come over and fack me" app for your phone. Literally all it does is show you some face pictures of people nearby and you if you check yes on one of them they will come over and bang you. It literally tells you nothing about them just a face picture yes or no

A large percentage of nigger (welfare) Sows watch this show, it is made for them, it airs around 10am before Wendy Williams, they love this show... it used to be better but now turned into mainly crap. If the Judge had any balls (pun intended) or a brain at all would tell the nigger to "STOP LYING NIGGER!!!" first sentence of obvious lies out its mouth, but see this show is made for Sows now and she can't...
    You know the two whores and the Judge are obviously in on the fact this is a stupid publicity stunt for a show but they don't tell the nigger and so to try to make the show more believable...

Amazing perma-wet signature hoochie hairdo mom yes all burners at my high school had that same hairstyle

Ugh nigger judges ugh they should not be exist! All they do is go easy on niggers! They lack the brain to even tell when someone is lying

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    She'll hopefully get deleted soon. No loss there.

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post