Close

Likes Likes:  31
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Herd Of Fugly Buffarilla Cracks Pavement Next To The Water Hole

Holy christ-on-a-cracker ! This had to register on seismographic recorders all over the country.
    Talk about an "Earfquake". We need to have a weigh-in at the EBT office.
    God help us all.

https://leakreality.com/video/22642/soul-train-dance

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Holy christ-on-a-cracker ! This had to register on seismographic recorders all over the country.
    Talk about an "Earfquake". We need to have a weigh-in at the EBT offic
    God help us all.

Time to start withholding the amount of food stamps handed out to nigger sows huh!!! Geebus Christ! WTF is that shit? The Dance of the Diabetic Dindus? The fuckin median blood sugar levels of that band of nigger blimps has got to be off the charts! Imagine that group of fat Groids knuckling up to a Hometown Buffet. They could bankrupt the place in one sitting. That was scary to watch. I'll probably have nightmares! Could practically see the Earf shake with every flat-footed step they took. That shit right there is the reason Nigger bucks gave to be hardwired at birf to muh-dik ANYTHING regardless of it's appearance. Homo Erectus walks among us.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Talk about an "Earfquake". We need to have a weigh-in at the EBT office.
    God help us all.

Goddamn where was that eyebleach warning?

Kills me when you see a member of that livestock herd pregnant. A nigger buck will Muh Dikk ANYTHING!!!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Time to start withholding the amount of food stamps handed out to nigger sows huh!!! Geebus Christ! WTF is that shit? The Dance of the Diabetic Dindus? The fuckin median blood sugar levels of that band of nigger blimps has got to be off the charts! Imagine that group of fat Groids knuckling up to a Hometown Buffet. They could bankrupt the place in one sitting. That was scary to watch. I'll probably have nightmares! Could practically see the Earf shake with every flat-footed step they took. That shit right there is the reason Nigger bucks gave to be hardwired at birf to muh-dik ANYTHING regardless of it's appearance. Homo Erectus walks among us.

Tru Dat!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Goddamn where was that eyebleach warning?

Kills me when you see a member of that livestock herd pregnant. A nigger buck will Muh Dikk ANYTHING!!!
    How could you tell it was pregnant?!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    How could you tell it was pregnant?!

You are correct! Maybe I should reword that to say...

"Kills me when you see a member of that livestock herd carrying around a new born niglet". A nigger buck will Muh Dikk ANYTHING!!!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, my eyes! I just kept watching to see them all get in the pool and empty it by the sheer displacement of water by the 5 tons of ugly, stanky, greasy fat. I was disappointed

"Big girls" = a collection of disgusting sows ranging from merely fat to super-morbidly obese. I'm surprised the cement didn't crack.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Oh, my eyes! I just kept watching to see them all get in the pool and empty it by the sheer displacement of water by the 5 tons of ugly, stanky, greasy fat. I was disappointed

"Big girls" = a collection of disgusting sows ranging from merely fat to super-morbidly obese. I'm surprised the cement didn't crack.

And just imagine Nigger bucks watching those disgusting sows waddling around thinking " DAYUM! I gots tuh get me some uh DAT".

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post

And just imagine Nigger bucks watching those disgusting sows waddling around thinking " DAYUM! I gots tuh get me some uh DAT".

I recall many years ago hearng that horse-toothed cartoon nigger, Chris Rock, saying. "You know who thinks they are sexy? Big, fat black women." At least one thing he nigger-babbled made sense.

"Ize sex-ay an I knows it!"
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dec19201423.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	17554
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I recall many years ago hearng that horse-toothed cartoon nigger, Chris Rock, saying. "You know who thinks they are sexy? Big, fat black women." At least one thing he nigger-babbled made sense.
    Fat ugly black bitches used to be fair game for black comedians. Watch Sanford & Son, whenever fat and/or ugly
    black women are discussed. Redd Foxx coined the term "Buffarilla" back then, and talked about using Aunt Esther's
    face to make gorilla cookies. Huge disgusting sows saying "I look goood" is a recent phenomenon, pushed by
    media pukes obsessed with desensitizing us to seeing them.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fat ugly black bitches used to be fair game for black comedians. Watch Sanford & Son, whenever fat and/or ugly
    black women are discussed. Redd Foxx coined the term "Buffarilla" back then, and talked about using Aunt Esther's
    face to make gorilla cookies.
    Huge disgusting sows saying "I look goood" is a recent phenomenon, pushed by
    media pukes obsessed with desensitizing us to seeing them.
    Really? But...but, that's RAYCISS!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    You are correct! Maybe I should reword that to say...

"Kills me when you see a member of that livestock herd carrying around a new born niglet". A nigger buck will Muh Dikk ANYTHING!!!
    TRUER words have NEVER been spoken!!