Close

Likes Likes:  59
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Chimp receives racism at restaurant -- again

Here we go again. Evil, racist white person makes nigger genius scholar uncomfortable with racist rant.

What's he studying in school?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/black-man...173901678.html

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Here we go again. Evil, racist white person makes nigger genius scholar uncomfortable with racist rant.
    So don't go there anymore ?
    What waitress is delving into anything but minor chit-chat with customers ?
    This sounds like a completely made up nigger horseshit story.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    What he is saying makes no sense. The waitress brings you your food and check and leaves. I think blacks are mentally ill and very paranoid and maybe heard that even if the woman did not say that. Alot are schizophrenic. I guess you just have to expect this. Even if you don't speak to them, they will say you said something racist. You just have to expect that. They better start wearing body cams the waitresses I mean.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bauck has set up a GoFundMe to help pay for his legal fees and continued efforts to fight against racial discrimination in Estes Park, Colorado.
    What legal fees? The nigger lawyer is operating on contingency of winning a settlement.

Everything you need to know is written on this nigger's shirt:

Nice image of scenery ruined by nigger via Helio PR. Nigger better step away from that water before he rockfishes.

The chip on this nigger's shoulder has drooped to the top of it's fat gut and is spelled in gold letters.

Yahoo News has turned into a complete nigger loving shit show. A quick search on this story's writer reveals everything you need to know. He works for the The Grio (groid) as an activist nigger and sports repoatuh.

Believe it or not, when Yahoo News first started out, they were somewhat unbiased and you could find news there that the big networks would not cover. They quickly freed themselves of that reputation.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post

What's he studying in school?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/black-man...173901678.html
    "Gibsmuhdatology!!" Gnomesayin'?!

6. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Easy" solution to these niggers; "Whites Only" and sundown towns.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh it's bullshit! These niggers are so confident now that they're a protected species, they figure they can just make shit up and win. Just like these fuckin monkeys like Jessie Smollet, and that nigger race car driver that thought a garage door pulldown was fashioned into a noose. It's his word against hers anyway and niggers always lie. I wonder how many dick suckin, nigger lovin libtards will donate to his Go-gibs-Me account? Just look at that ugly spook in his NAACP shirt. Pffft

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Oh it's bullshit! These niggers are so confident now that they're a protected species, they figure they can just make shit up and win. Just like these fuckin monkeys like Jessie Smollet, and that nigger race car driver that thought a garage door pulldown was fashioned into a noose. It's his word against hers anyway and niggers always lie. I wonder how many dick suckin, nigger lovin libtards will donate to his Go-gibs-Me account? Just look at that ugly spook in his NAACP shirt. Pffft
    A bar owner my friend did work for said he had some black softball team looking for a place to have their weekly
    events. The black pitching it said you'd have to have Hennessy and Ciroc available, and a jukebox with (c)rap on it.
    The owner declined, and what followed was bad reviews online, and accusations of raycizzums. The owner was like
    "Yeah, the blacks are boycotting my place, like that's a bad thing. Guess what ? My customers love it, and so do I".

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    A bar owner my friend did work for said he had some black softball team looking for a place to have their weekly
    events. The black pitching it said you'd have to have Hennessy and Ciroc available, and a jukebox with (c)rap on it.
    The owner declined, and what followed was bad reviews online, and accusations of raycizzums. The owner was like
    "Yeah, the blacks are boycotting my place, like that's a bad thing. Guess what ? My customers love it, and so do I".
    Any establishment boycotted by boons is a safe haven for humans.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Any establishment boycotted by boons is a safe haven for humans.

You got that right!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I owned a business, I'd dream of niggers boycotting it forever. Imagine having a nigger-free business without even having to put up a "No Niggers Allowed" sign.

15. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    If I owned a business, I'd dream of niggers boycotting it forever. Imagine having a nigger-free business without even having to put up a "No Niggers Allowed" sign.
    The past several years, with the cops not responding, store owners have realized they are on their own, where
    marauding niggers are concerned. A security company I do work for has been installing a lot of countermeasures,
    including magnetic door lockers, security glass, high res cctv systems. All that adds up to niggers being denied entry,
    while humans are admitted. I've seen a few video clips, and they are comedy gold. One store was having problems
    when blacks were let out of school every day (a.k.a. the "mudslide"), with the clerks hitting the lock button just
    as the "teens" arrived. Key to this is facing the registers away from the door, so the jigs can't see them laughing
    hysterically. A liquor store we did has a pan/tilt/zoom camera out front, and they see problem niggers coming from
    a block away. The best is when they are locked out, then they see a human walk right in. Chimpout in 3, 2, 1 ....

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    What legal fees? The nigger lawyer is operating on contingency of winning a settlement.

Everything you need to know is written on this nigger's shirt:

Nice image of scenery ruined by nigger via Helio PR. Nigger better step away from that water before he rockfishes.

The chip on this nigger's shoulder has drooped to the top of it's fat gut and is spelled in gold letters.

Yahoo News has turned into a complete nigger loving shit show. A quick search on this story's writer reveals everything you need to know. He works for the The Grio (groid) as an activist nigger and sports repoatuh.

Believe it or not, when Yahoo News first started out, they were somewhat unbiased and you could find news there that the big networks would not cover. They quickly freed themselves of that reputation.
    Now this uppity magic nigger needs to be whipped back into realizing it's place. It has the look of entitlement. Just the gorilla face of a nigger who thinks its got rights. Smug asshole, it needs hemp therapy, but since I'm in a good mood today, whipping is acceptable.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

18. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    NAACP = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    NAACP = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems.

Among other things!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

22. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another nigger trying to get a free meal. Keep doing it niggers. Do it MORE. Eventually, even some liberal cuck restaurants will finally get wise and won't even let your black asses knuckle through their doors.

24. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Now this uppity magic nigger needs to be whipped back into realizing it's place. It has the look of entitlement. Just the gorilla face of a nigger who thinks its got rights. Smug asshole, it needs hemp therapy, but since I'm in a good mood today, whipping is acceptable.
    LOL! Looks like the groid finally banned me........

Took the dumb goddamn niggers long enough to figure out HOW. Likely hired a Human to figure it out for them...... Stupid Fucktard niggers.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kinda like my new neighborhood!! The ONLY time I see niggers is when it's trash day or I get an Amazon package!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Typical nigger mentality,goin for the lotto ticket!