Close

Likes Likes:  50
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Only a nigger would be stupid enough to livestream itself attacking cops...with a brick

Genius-looking nigger, innit? And how is this nigger still alive when it should have been batwinged right then and there?

William D. McClish, 27, was later identified as the man who attacked two officers while they were standing on the corner of Washington and Magnolia just before 1 a.m., Orlando police said.

McClish appeared to be hiding behind a car, where he picks up a brick before charging at one officer and striking him with the brick, according to the suspect’s Facebook Live video that police released.
    "The one hit by the brick suffered a broken nose," Krudo said. "The other officer nearly had his left eye gouged out and had his biceps and some fingers bitten."
    Rolón said it took four officers to eventually subdue and arrest the suspect, who has an "extensive criminal history."
    "Individuals like this do not belong in our society," he said. "Prosecutors and our judicial system must hold them accountable to protect our society and the men and women protecting our communities."
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-m...ook-livestream

Niggers do not belong in our society. Period. And an extensive criminal history, what a huge surprise.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	orlando-police-ambush-thumb.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	61.7 KB 
ID:	17501
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Genius-looking nigger, innit? And how is this nigger still alive when it should have been batwinged right then and there ?Niggers do not belong in our society. Period. And an extensive criminal history, what a huge surprise.
    Welfare's reversal of survival-of-the-fittest has produced so many stupid niggers, that the definition of what's
    considered mentally retarded had to lowered. The problem is that these wild bush negroes are allowed to run
    loose, to where even armed police officers aren't safe. Extreme violence is the only thing that this type of animal
    can understand, and savage beatings by police need to be administered on a regular basis.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You see! The cops were racist! Just look at the video evidence.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Name:  Puke - 05.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  10.0 KB

Name:	william-McClish.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	44.2 KB 
ID:	17503 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Obamasson.gif 
Views:	22 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	17504

William D. McClish, you mega stupid sub-cockroach mega-turd nigger crap beast: I wish you the most pan-filled time of your entire useless nigger life while you are enrolled @ NU. May you spend every moment wishing your despicable shebeast mammy sowrilla had not crapped you into this world. And I hope you are so hated @ NU that you will come to a quick, but very painful goodification.

And may this sex-crazed niggerpotomus monster-buck, Cedric the Cuddly Coon, find you irresistible for its insatiable muh-dick, dumping the koon-tents of its filthy diseased radiator hose up your rectum and down your corn hole at all hours of the day or night. May every other NU classmate mistake you for a punching bag.

Name:	Fat Ugly nigger - 009-B.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	17505 ,

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pat, I'd like to solve the puzzle.....N I G G E R
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look at fat white boy standing with his hands in his pockets.Personally, if I were standing there and saw that, I’d be pounding that Nager in the fucking head with the brick it dropped when the second cop grabbed it!Or I may have pulled up my CCW and helped police, as well as helping the taxpayers. But I wouldn’t stand there watching.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What is that on its hayed, a grab handle?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    What is that on its hayed, a grab handle?
    Yup. The koon-venient grab handle which will be used by Cedric the Cuddly Koon when Willy-ass is servicing Cedric's aids-infected radiator hose with its disgusting bootlips.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Look at fat white boy standing with his hands in his pockets.Personally, if I were standing there and saw that, I’d be pounding that Nager in the fucking head with the brick it dropped when the second cop grabbed it!Or I may have pulled up my CCW and helped police, as well as helping the taxpayers. But I wouldn’t stand there watching.
    Yeah, that was a disgusting dereliction of duty by that citizen. He should had at least attended to the first injured officer or assisted the second officer subduing the nigger.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Welfare's reversal of survival-of-the-fittest has produced so many stupid niggers, that the definition of what's
    considered mentally retarded had to lowered. The problem is that these wild bush negroes are allowed to run
    loose, to where even armed police officers aren't safe. Extreme violence is the only thing that this type of animal
    can understand, and savage beatings by police need to be administered on a regular basis.
    Tru Dat!!

11. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    Yeah, that was a disgusting dereliction of duty by that citizen. He should had at least attended to the first injured officer or assisted the second officer subduing the nigger.
    Once upon a time I'd have assumed he was a coward. Fat white boy, he probably is. But these days a bystander just doesn't want to get involved, first because of the risk to his own life, and second because he might get sued by the nigger for assault. And heaven forfend the nigger walks free because of a nigger or niggerlover DA, and then YT gets criminally charged for assault.

I'm not saying to never get involved, but our legal system (it can't be called a "justice system" anymore) seems designed now to punish the good guys. Once upon a time, the second cop would have just batwinged the nigger on the spot, and no one would have thought anything of it, except that taxpayers were saved money. But now it's expected a nigger can commit bloody freaking murder, and police have to wrangle it.

Name:	hefF2SL.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	163.0 KB 
ID:	17513
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Once upon a time I'd have assumed he was a coward. Fat white boy, he probably is. But these days a bystander just doesn't want to get involved, first because of the risk to his own life, and second because he might get sued by the nigger for assault. And heaven forfend the nigger walks free because of a nigger or niggerlover DA, and then YT gets criminally charged for assault.

I'm not saying to never get involved, but our legal system (it can't be called a "justice system" anymore) seems designed now to punish the good guys. Once upon a time, the second cop would have just batwinged the nigger on the spot, and no one would have thought anything of it, except that taxpayers were saved money. But now it's expected a nigger can commit bloody freaking murder, and police have to wrangle it.
    That's a valid point. What I found unsettling was the bystander just stood there staring and did absolutely nothing. YT really needs to start paying attention and realize that the race war is already started, these attacks are the equivalent (the best that niggers can do) of military raids or assassinations. When the police are "out of the way", Fat Dumb YT is next.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    Yup. The koon-venient grab handle which will be used by Cedric the Cuddly Koon when Willy-ass is servicing Cedric's aids-infected radiator hose with its disgusting bootlips.

15. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only a fucking nigger!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    That's a valid point. What I found unsettling was the bystander just stood there staring and did absolutely nothing. YT really needs to start paying attention and realize that the race war is already started, these attacks are the equivalent (the best that niggers can do) of military raids or assassinations. When the police are "out of the way", Fat Dumb YT is next.
    To sin by inaction shows what's made cowards out of men.

18. Likes Nig Zero, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

20. Likes Sandy liked this post