Close

Likes Likes:  37
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I got poisoned by niggerstank like never before

I went to check a couple of aisles at the grocery store while Mrs. S was waiting at the customer service counter. Up came a typical vile filthy pube-head niggerbuck, which unsurprisingly lacked the intelligence to use a shopping cart as it clutched several bags of potato chips against its chest. It's the classic kind of nigger you know you'll smell from 5 feet away, but this one was on a new level. This was Seinfeld smelly car level, and I'm sure I made this kind of face.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Seinfeld smelly car.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	38.5 KB 
ID:	17500

Originally I was going to mention this only in the Shoutbox, but this merited a full post because of how bad it was. As it passed by me, the raw stench comparable to the old Fresh Kills landfill made me so nauseated, I had to hold my breath as the nigger took its time shuffling by. It wasn't cold today, yet it wore a heavy pullover sweater, which probably hasn't been washed since the Rodney Kang riots, if that recently. I've unfortunately encoontered NY subway vagrants, so bad that the door opens and you're ready to fall over dead. They'll wear the same never-washed clothes, even winter ones, when it's over 100 degrees underground. But this nigger today, the only nigger we saw all day, was worse. When I ran the second shift of a little retail store, we were always polite to this retired old woman who'd come in, stinking like her cats. She smelled horrible, but this nigger today made her smell like delicate French perfume.

As we walked around the store some more, I could tell where the nigger had been by the stench in the area. Meat. Bread. I couldn't even enjoy the deli section's freshly cooked rotisserie chicken and pizza (they make pretty good pies for a grocery store), because the niggerstank was all around! I don't know who else could smell it, but I wondered if I was the only one this affected. At least I could breathe freely in the dairy section, where the nigger hadn't been.

Checkout had only two lanes open, and there was the nigger, waiting. The other had just one person almost done, so great, we took that one, but then the nigger stepped up in the next lane. The niggerstank was starting to overpower me from an aisle away!

Mrs. S noticed something but wasn't too bothered, and the cashiers and baggers were talking like they had no problem. Do I just have a nose like a bloodhound? I do have an exceptional sense of smell like Sandman Sr. did (which was amazing since he smoked 2-3 packs of cigs a day, so imagine if he had never smoked). But I'm not kidding, this nigger was the most awful one I've smelled since we left NY. It looked a lot like the oldest niglet of the coalburner next door, when I was growing up. A few weeks ago I was curious enough and found its Facespook profile. Then again, niggers tend to look alike.

When we got home, I undressed in the mud room and put my clothes in the washing machine with a cup of Pine Sol, just to make sure they aren't carrying any more stink. Then I had to take a shower to scrub off any niggerborne particles that might have clung to me. The problem is that Mrs. S took us out today in her nice car, and I'm afraid of the niggerstank getting into the leather seats and trim.

I feel like I should pull my lungs out and spray them down with hydrogen peroxide or something, maybe bleach. That nigger is the kind that spreads disease just by walking among us. There's a good reason that evolution favors animals that instinctively react badly to decaying biomatter and other unhygienic smells. It's why niggers in the wild, by themselves, don't live very long, because almost all don't seem to detect bad smells. Unfortunately YT brought some cleanliness and sanitation to them, along with our vaccinations and medicines for diseases, extending niggers' lifespans. And how do they return the favor?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reminds me of a horrific day I spent on watch back in Fort Worth. QMOW is basically a phone watch when on a base. Hours of boredom separated by occasional moments of sheer terror. Kind of like flying that way, but in dress uniform and you don't worry about a crash. Mostly you direct phone calls. Anything from civilians bitching about airplane noise (from a new neighborhood when the base has been there for decades) to passing along message traffic in case of any kind of incident. You just hope there isn't a plane crash or a war break out and wait for the next guy to relieve you after 12 hours.

The base quarterdeck building also houses the Skipper's office with other command level functions - in this particular case, the base legal officer.

One particularly unfortunate day, 70 year old four hundred pound military dependent widow sow waddled in. Her smell preceded her as soon as the door opened. It was bad enough. You all know the one I'm talking about - unwashed ass mixed with axle grease.

It was bad enough on it's own. It waddled up to my desk to ax where duh leguhh office be. Have you ever looked into the abyss? It's mouth opened and what I saw inside simply cannot be adequately described. It was dark grey, black, brown and streakish - like it had swallowed a toupee but couldn't get it all down.

This is when the chemical warfare was unleashed. I had no CBR suit to don. No mask, no air freshener, nothing. My eyes immediately teared up, my stomach wretched followed by that dull pain that starts under your tongue from your salivary glands about to explode. You all know the one that is the tell tale sign of impending regurgitation? Usually when it happens, there is no stopping it. I grabbed the round file out from under the desk and prepared to puke. I had no choice but to answer the question.

UHH... (guf) ROUND.. THE (gurgle) CORNER !

The puke was welling up under pressure at the top of my stomach. It was my leftover lasagna from supper the night before and now it was mixed with an hour's worth of stomach acid since lunchtime. It took everything I had not to spew in her face. This was not going to be good.

It waddled through the doors and made it's way down the hall. As soon as the door shut behind it, I ran out the front door to blow chunks in the bushes, barely clearing the flagpole.

I left the front doors open and the phone ringing, not giving a shit how much trouble I would get in for leaving my post.

It took literally almost an hour for the stench to clear despite the double doors being left wide open.

When I got home, I described the situation to Mrs. Tweak who was a dental assistant at the time. Turns out there is a word for it's condition. It's called a hairy tongue. Google the pics if you wish, but they won't even come close to the horror I witnessed that day:

https://www.google.com/search?q=hairy+tongue
    Last edited by tweakstick; 09-27-2021 at 02:43 AM. Reason: spelling an sheeit
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    When I got home, I described the situation to Mrs. Tweak who was a dental assistant at the time. Turns out there is a word for it's condition. It's called a hairy tongue. Google the pics if you wish, but they won't even come close to the horror I witnessed that day:
    I think I'm more afraid to click that than Google "Good morning son" when SC mentioned it!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    No way am I googling any Hairy Tongue pics.

Sandman, I know what you mean. I too am very sensitive to smells and I also experienced monumental niggerstank that nauseated me to a degree that even my resident skunk cannot do when it sprays around.

I can't remember ever smelling something so foul before this and certainly not from any human or animal.

How do they even smell like that? How is it possible? It's like they're rotting to pieces. Yucky niggers!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    No way am I googling any Hairy Tongue pics.

Sandman, I know what you mean. I too am very sensitive to smells and I also experienced monumental niggerstank that nauseated me to a degree that even my resident skunk cannot do when it sprays around.

I can't remember ever smelling something so foul before this and certainly not from any human or animal.

How do they even smell like that? How is it possible? It's like they're rotting to pieces. Yucky niggers!
    There are some things about niggers we'll just never understand. Bear won't touch a dead body (supposedly), but vultures will eat it, part of their natures. Flies are attracted to rotting meat, because that's part of their nature too. Pigs roll in mud, no matter how filthy, because that's how they cool down. Monkeys throw their feces, but they don't roll in it, and they certainly don't like being dirty. But niggers are all around the filthiest animal this planet has ever seen. They seem to delight in being filthy, and it's like they intentionally marinate themselves in their own excreta.

Maybe I do have a better sense of smell than average, because now that you mention skunks, I can tell when one's been in the neighborhood, but Mrs. S doesn't smell it. She's no niggerlover or liberal, but I bet if she could smell niggers the way I do, if she read a few things on this site, she'd become a die-hard Chimper for life.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    As a matter of fact, I do believe this one was, literally rotting to pieces. Part of the stench was something I remembered from my childhood while visiting a hospitalized family friend with my parents. There was another patient there who was dying of terminal cancer (brain as I remember) which had metastasized to the rest of his body.

The only way I could describe it was the reeking of death - which came for him shortly thereafter.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I try to maintain a safe distance from niggers, but apparently they all either smell like a coconut, or they wallowed in $3 per barrel cologne

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Sandman, THEY smelled the rotting beast. They just didn't want to say anything. What if you said something and it chimped out and actually touched a human?

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    This is the most yucky thread on Chimpout, "Unwashed ass and axle grease" and puking last night's leftover Lasagne, OMG I live at least 3000 miles away and I'm sure I can smell it from here and ready to throw up, thanks a a lot Mr Sandman and Tweak I was going to have Lasagne tonight but I think I'll have Pizza instead and at least you have a resident skunk as an air freshener Diva just incase any niggers pass by.

P.S Hairy tongue is also known as black tongue which is apt and it's caused by bad oral hygiene.
    You'd best get some sun on that native Texas skin to toughen it back up if you want to keep hanging around here, Missy!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pepto.jpg 
Views:	221 
Size:	59.5 KB 
ID:	17550

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    I try to maintain a safe distance from niggers, but apparently they all either smell like a coconut, or they wallowed in $3 per barrel cologne

MY stank nigger smelled like rotten meat juices and shit, a combination that would make a human projectile vomit if unable to get away from it. Omg.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

16. Likes Tar Remover liked this post