I went to check a couple of aisles at the grocery store while Mrs. S was waiting at the customer service counter. Up came a typical vile filthy pube-head niggerbuck, which unsurprisingly lacked the intelligence to use a shopping cart as it clutched several bags of potato chips against its chest. It's the classic kind of nigger you know you'll smell from 5 feet away, but this one was on a new level. This was Seinfeld smelly car level, and I'm sure I made this kind of face.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Seinfeld smelly car.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	38.5 KB 
ID:	17500

Originally I was going to mention this only in the Shoutbox, but this merited a full post because of how bad it was. As it passed by me, the raw stench comparable to the old Fresh Kills landfill made me so nauseated, I had to hold my breath as the nigger took its time shuffling by. It wasn't cold today, yet it wore a heavy pullover sweater, which probably hasn't been washed since the Rodney Kang riots, if that recently. I've unfortunately encoontered NY subway vagrants, so bad that the door opens and you're ready to fall over dead. They'll wear the same never-washed clothes, even winter ones, when it's over 100 degrees underground. But this nigger today, the only nigger we saw all day, was worse. When I ran the second shift of a little retail store, we were always polite to this retired old woman who'd come in, stinking like her cats. She smelled horrible, but this nigger today made her smell like delicate French perfume.

As we walked around the store some more, I could tell where the nigger had been by the stench in the area. Meat. Bread. I couldn't even enjoy the deli section's freshly cooked rotisserie chicken and pizza (they make pretty good pies for a grocery store), because the niggerstank was all around! I don't know who else could smell it, but I wondered if I was the only one this affected. At least I could breathe freely in the dairy section, where the nigger hadn't been.

Checkout had only two lanes open, and there was the nigger, waiting. The other had just one person almost done, so great, we took that one, but then the nigger stepped up in the next lane. The niggerstank was starting to overpower me from an aisle away!

Mrs. S noticed something but wasn't too bothered, and the cashiers and baggers were talking like they had no problem. Do I just have a nose like a bloodhound? I do have an exceptional sense of smell like Sandman Sr. did (which was amazing since he smoked 2-3 packs of cigs a day, so imagine if he had never smoked). But I'm not kidding, this nigger was the most awful one I've smelled since we left NY. It looked a lot like the oldest niglet of the coalburner next door, when I was growing up. A few weeks ago I was curious enough and found its Facespook profile. Then again, niggers tend to look alike.

When we got home, I undressed in the mud room and put my clothes in the washing machine with a cup of Pine Sol, just to make sure they aren't carrying any more stink. Then I had to take a shower to scrub off any niggerborne particles that might have clung to me. The problem is that Mrs. S took us out today in her nice car, and I'm afraid of the niggerstank getting into the leather seats and trim.

I feel like I should pull my lungs out and spray them down with hydrogen peroxide or something, maybe bleach. That nigger is the kind that spreads disease just by walking among us. There's a good reason that evolution favors animals that instinctively react badly to decaying biomatter and other unhygienic smells. It's why niggers in the wild, by themselves, don't live very long, because almost all don't seem to detect bad smells. Unfortunately YT brought some cleanliness and sanitation to them, along with our vaccinations and medicines for diseases, extending niggers' lifespans. And how do they return the favor?