Close

Likes Likes:  58
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

BLM niggers warn of "uprising" of George Floyd proportions 'cuz COVID Vaccines are 'raycisss azzza muddafuggah'

New York BLM Leader Promises National ‘Uprising’ Over ‘Racist’ Vaccine Mandates

The co-founder of a Black Lives Matter group in New York warned of an “uprising” similar to the George Floyd protests last year over vaccination requirements.

Chivona Newsome, an organizer with Black Lives Matter of Greater New York, led a protest on Monday at Carmine’s Italian Restaurant in New York City after a hostess denied entry to three black women last week because they would not provide proof of vaccination. The women, tourists from Texas, allegedly attacked the hostess and were arrested on charges of assault and criminal mischief.

“Seventy-two percent of black people in this city from ages 18 to 44 are unvaccinated,” Newsome said during the protest at Carmine’s, according to The Washington Examiner. “So what is going to stop the Gestapo, I mean the NYPD, from rounding up black people, from snatching them off the train, off the bus?”
    Oh my.

“We’re putting this city on notice that your mandate will not be another racist social distance practice. Black people are not going to stand by, or you will see another uprising. And that is not a threat. That is a promise,” she continued. “The vaccination passport is not a free passport to racism.”
    Looks like your #1 tool is turning against ya, asshole libs!

https://www.dailywire.com/news/new-y...ndates-similar
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They're going to riot? What were they doing all this time? Were they planting roses?

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    After reading a bunch of reports from medical doctors, and also talking to many who have been vaccinated, I have come to a number of conclusions:

1. I and my family have no interest whatsoever in receiving these "vaccines", which many doctors are openly saying are not real vaccines.

2. I definitely wish ALL niggers everywhere on the planet to get the vaccines. Some sources on line speak of over 30,000 vaccinated (humans and niggers) have died of COVID after being fully vaccinated. Hopefully thousands of parasitic koons will attain goodification.

3. I want to see huge amounts of niggers, whether vaccinated or not, get the COVID 19. Hopefully the next mutation of COVID will severely restrict a nigger's capacity to reproduce, gnomesayin?

4. All niggers should be required to triple mask. This will greatly reduce oxygen to their pea-sized brain, and make them far more lethargic than they naturally are, reducing TNB, robbing, CAT 5 chimpouts, muhdick, etc. It will also greatly reduce the decibels of their obnoxious bix nood babbling emitting from their filthy mouths.

Just some thoughts...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What else is new? Niggers love to loot and riot. And they will use any lame excuse to do so.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    To be honest, this is the best reason for monkeyshine riots to date.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	say-when.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	268.7 KB 
ID:	17490

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Good riot and destroy your own shitty cities, but come to neck of the neighborhood and many a 7.62x54 rounds will be waiting for you.

Bring it niggers.....

Name:	m249 saw.jpg 
Views:	252 
Size:	60.7 KB 
ID:	17492
    Last edited by Boy; 09-26-2021 at 12:22 PM.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    Good riot and destroy your own shitty cities, but come to neck of the neighborhood and many a 7.62x54 rounds will be waiting for you.

Bring it niggers.....

Name:	m249 saw.jpg 
Views:	252 
Size:	60.7 KB 
ID:	17492
    We use 7.62 X 51 (.308 Winchester). The Russian equivalent is the 7.62 X 54R, used in the Mosin-Nagant rifle,
    since 1891, and the PKM machine gun, and Draganov sniper rifle.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    “We’re putting this city on notice that your mandate will not be another racist social distance practice. Black people are not going to stand by, or you will see another uprising. And that is not a threat. That is a promise,” she continued. “The vaccination passport is not a free passport to racism.”
    At this stage in my Negro Fatigue, my standard response to any and all coon bix nood is simply, "SHUT UP NIGGER!"
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The niggers also love to whine about the racist COVID19 virus is "disproportionately" targeting them
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    After reading a bunch of reports from medical doctors, and also talking to many who have been vaccinated, I have come to a number of conclusions:

1. I and my family have no interest whatsoever in receiving these "vaccines", which many doctors are openly saying are not real vaccines.

2. I definitely wish ALL niggers everywhere on the planet to get the vaccines. Some sources on line speak of over 30,000 vaccinated (humans and niggers) have died of COVID after being fully vaccinated. Hopefully thousands of parasitic koons will attain goodification.

3. I want to see huge amounts of niggers, whether vaccinated or not, get the COVID 19. Hopefully the next mutation of COVID will severely restrict a nigger's capacity to reproduce, gnomesayin?

4. All niggers should be required to triple mask. This will greatly reduce oxygen to their pea-sized brain, and make them far more lethargic than they naturally are, reducing TNB, robbing, CAT 5 chimpouts, muhdick, etc. It will also greatly reduce the decibels of their obnoxious bix nood babbling emitting from their filthy mouths.

Just some thoughts...
    HEY! I'm with ya, CD! I think you are onto something there......

12. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    What else is new? Niggers love to loot and riot. And they will use any lame excuse to do so.
    As they ALWAYS do!!

14. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    What about White Lives Matter? How is this a racist response to BLDM?

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-h...e-lives-matter

It's just a response. I could get really pissed off about niggers if I wasn't pissed off with the nigger loving white libturds, when are we going to have a riot? Oh yeah the niggers have nothing worth smashing up.

“Ever hear the term if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and acts like a duck ... then it's a n-----. This is why I hate n------.”
    —Rebecca Barnette, April 2, 2016

I agree, Rebecca! Well said! We hate niggers too!

16. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good idea! Burn down NYC. Who cares. Where do I donate the 150 lbs of KFC?

18. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wholeheartedly support a nigger uprising of epic proportions "protesting" vaccine mandates!

I want them to do what they do best -- burn, loot, rape, kill, rockfish, commit niglicide, eat chicken, brawl at Chuck E. Cheese over "disrespeck", Muh Dik! everything that moves, shit in the skreets, smoke weed and pass out, and cause general mayhem.

That's the last we'll ever hear about vaccine "mandates"!

20. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post