Close

Likes Likes:  15
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nick Cannon claims it's giving up having niglets

Christ in heaven, this is a perfect example of how niggers just breed and breed.

Not having niglets, and it was told to stop muh dikking? Yeah. Right. It'll last all of two seconds. A nigger saying "Uhz gone be silibutt todayz" would have a hard time.

Cannon continued, "I come from a big family, I have several siblings, [and] being raised in an unorthodox family by my grandparents at times, I've experienced such a wide range of upbringing that I have such a love and passion for kids and family. I want a big family too. The Lord has blessed me with what I asked. Ask and you shall receive."
    Cannon welcomed twins Zion Mixolydian and Zillion Heir with Abby De La Rosa on June 14. His son Zen, whom he shares with model Alyssa Scott, was born nine days after Zion and Zillion.

Additionally, Cannon welcomed daughter Powerful Queen last December with Brittany Bell, with whom he also shares 4-year-old son Golden. Cannon is also dad to 10-year-old twins (son Moroccan and daughter Monroe) with ex-wife Mariah Carey.

On his Power 106 Los Angeles radio show in July, Cannon said he has been "having these kids on purpose" after City Girls rapper JT advised him to "wrap it up," a nod to using a condom during sex.

"I don't have no accident," he said at the time. "Trust me, there's a lot of people that I could've gotten pregnant that I didn't. ... The ones that got pregnant are the ones that were supposed to get pregnant."
    That's four new niglets in just the last year. How many more niglets don't we know about, that the nigger doesn't know about? The nigger should have been castrated years ago.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...163053571.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, jenkemfactory liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Christ in heaven, this is a perfect example of how niggers just breed and breed.

Not having niglets, and it was told to stop muh dikking? Yeah. Right. It'll last all of two seconds.

That's four new niglets in just the last year. How many more niglets don't we know about, that the nigger doesn't know about? The nigger should have been castrated years ago.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...163053571.html
    When reverting to their normal ways, they are basically polygamous. None are married any more when having kids. I wonder how many of these women are mudsharks.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers should be sterilized at birf. Fuckin hypersexual monkeys. Geebus Christ!

5. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I fuckin hate that monkey! He's that nigger that claimed whites were less evolved than niggers because of lack of melinan or some shit. Gets rewarded with a talk show.

7. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Monkeyshines don’t have a high enough IQ to be able to control their instincts. Never forget, “they are not humans“. It won’t have any more babies because it’s probably starting to muh dick guys and vice versa.A nigger beast has no morals!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Zion Mixolydian and Zillion Heir
    Zen
    Powerful Queen
    Golden
    Morroco

Can't someone suffocate this mouthy groid, or at least shut down its niglet-maker?

"I don't have no accident," he said at the time. "Trust me, there's a lot of people that I could've gotten pregnant that I didn't.
    Maybe he can't speak basic English, but he sure can rut! What an accomplishment. Hey, nigger? Guppies, roaches, and flies have you beat by a mile.

I can't stand that buck's bootlipped face!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post