Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

I came across a horrible photo that I will not share (warning: animal abuse)

A bunch of niggers in Ghana crucifying a cat, apparently as a 'joke'. Search at your own risk, but I'd rather you guys not see it --- I accidently came across that shit on Quora !

Fuck these pieces of shit that hail from that disgusting disease infested continent. I feel ZERO sympathy when I read sob stories of niggers suffering in civil wars, worker abuse in mines, or more recently, Haitians getting the shit beat out of them at the border (Haiti is basically sub-Saharan Africa in the Americas)

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by yuanlieren View Post
    A bunch of niggers in Ghana crucifying a cat, apparently as a 'joke'. Search at your own risk, but I'd rather you guys not see it --- I accidently came across that shit on Quora !

Fuck these pieces of shit that hail from that disgusting disease infested continent. I feel ZERO sympathy when I read sob stories of niggers suffering in civil wars, worker abuse in mines, or more recently, Haitians getting the shit beat out of them at the border (Haiti is basically sub-Saharan Africa in the Americas)
    I saw the photo you are talking about on accident. White liberals are insane trying to help these people and expecting a different result. I always save my sympathy for the animals in those countries. I don't know if you see on youtube but there is a series on there Vet Clinic Gambia. The vet (I think he is from Europe) went over to Gambia and set a vet clinic up. The Africans bring their dogs in with things like mango worms. Alot of animals brought in there are covered with ticks. Mostly neglect type abuse rather than out and out abuse. He also spays and neuters the cats and dogs that live on the ocean there.

3. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    ""He also spays and neuters the cats and dogs that live on the ocean there."

Hmmm. He would be doing a greater service to humanity if he'd spay and neuter the Niggers.

5. Likes Whitey Ford, Jim Crow, tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love cats,hate niggers! No I do not want to see that picture! It would only piss me off!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Someone should offer to go nest to nest in the nigger neighborhood killing weeds with agent orange x10 on steroids.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

8. Likes SC Anemia liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm with Jim Crow on this one. I love cats, they're cool AF and usually have zero shits to give about anything.

I don't want to see that and will not be searching for it. On the odd occasion when I stumble across a pic or vid of animal cruelty, it actually makes me physically ill. Really uncomfortable.

I love mostly all critters and if you want your ass beat or just plain shot, try that shit, anything in front of me. I'm old, I've had a good run and I've got bail money.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not going to search for the picture, and I'll make a rare request as a moderator that nobody post it. I don't think any of us grown men could help but bawl for an afternoon.

God damn it, the thought of what they did to that cat makes me want to carpet bomb that entire country. Then again it should be bombed anyway. Bomb those niggers back to their natural Stone Age existence.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.