Close

Likes Likes:  49
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

    Mr & Mrs England 2021...Yes..You guessed...NIGGERS!!

    The long-awaited event took place on Friday 27th August 2021 at the Heart of England Conference & Events Centre Coventry. the Finals were postponed 4 times, Untill the Black ass kissing Lefties Decided!

    https://www.missengland.info/miss-mr...021-announced/

  2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
  3. #2
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    Northern Commiefornia
    Posts
    749
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The long-awaited event took place on Friday 27th August 2021 at the Heart of England Conference & Events Centre Coventry. the Finals were postponed 4 times, Untill the Black ass kissing Lefties Decided!

    https://www.missengland.info/miss-mr...021-announced/
    OH MY ACHING FUCKIN STEM!!!! The blackest niggers in the whitest countries too. Like having Mr and Mrs YT crowned Mr and Mrs Congo of Africa. These motherfuckers get to have their own exclusive nigger contests yet we can't because of cries of RAYCIZZUMS! We need to start organizing our own fuckin events excluding Niggers and fuck what the Niggers and Libtards think about it. If I were a wealthier and healthier man I'd do exactly that!

  4. Likes Mr. Sandman, IseDaDiva, chutzpah, Jim Crow liked this post
  5. #3
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

    missus an masta ngland

    ha ha ha, a nigger couple is the best our cousins in England can do, holy shit.

  6. #4
    Senior Super Moderator
    Captain
    Mr. Sandman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    9,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    What an insult to real Britons. The ones who aren't outraged don't deserve to call themselves British.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

  7. #5
    Chimpout Member
    Lieutenant
    Coon Club Road's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    4,895
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger please!


    N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

  8. #6
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    ...but it is the humans doing this! He's a beach bum
    and she's a jumped up free clinic receptionist.

    Until this liberal love affair w dark meat is concluded niggers are going to infest our once civilized society.

  9. #7
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Keep Britain White's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    354
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely disgusting!!!
    These niggers in no way represent the England I believe in.

    Just as in the USA, there's no such thing as African Americans - over here there's no such thing as black Britons.
    They can only win this war if we allow ourselves to be slowly worn down into acceptance of niggers in our societies. That will never happen!

  10. #8
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,571
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did a nigger write that article? It's barely literate with !exclamation! points at the end of every sentence.

    That cricket-faced sow with the sidewall eyes is Miss England? The country is finished.

    Both winners have already been invited on a trip to Sri Lanka
    Send them to Lagos instead. I'm sure they'd feel much more at home.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  11. #9
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    223
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm more English than them and I'm from Texas with a few German Gene's thrown in my husband has said a few Anglo Saxon words about it, at least I know how to make a Yorkshire pudding I bet Rehema Muhdik doesn't.. H'm Sri Lanka have you seen how black they are? I've said for years there is no such thing as an African American just Africans.

  12. #10
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    546
    Post Thanks / Like
    Libtards want to transform white societies into niggery ones, and atrocities like that are the result. I'm still not over the nigger whore "princess" (at least they left the country), and now that. Hope Piers Morgan gives a nice comment .

    Miss Poland:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3be0ac2882eb9d5f45fdfade82c0.1000.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	62.8 KB 
ID:	17562
    Miss Russia:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gettyimages-1318077757-1024x1024.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	216.3 KB 
ID:	17563
    Miss Ukraine:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E9QOG4SVZKUkraine02.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	77.9 KB 
ID:	17564

  13. #11
    Chimpout Member
    Lieutenant
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    4,835
    Post Thanks / Like
    Libtards continue to ruin the world! Country by country.

  14. #12
    Senior Super Moderator
    Captain
    Mr. Sandman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    9,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialism_is_terrorism View Post
    Libtards want to transform white societies into niggery ones, and atrocities like that are the result. I'm still not over the nigger whore "princess" (at least they left the country), and now that. Hope Piers Morgan gives a nice comment .
    I prefer brunettes, but it gives me hope for humanity that such genes for beauty are still going strong.

    Human genes for attractiveness are dominant. Someone plain, even ugly, mating with a beautiful partner will tend to produce attractive offspring. So even with the least attractive humans breeding out their genes, humanity tends toward becoming more attractive with succeeding generations. But with niggers, it's their ugly genes that are dominant, so niggers just keep getting uglier and uglier. There's never been an attractive nigger no matter how beautiful a human parent it may have had.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	article-2544188-1AE2520800000578-460_634x852.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	82.5 KB 
ID:	17565 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eastwood.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	240.7 KB 
ID:	17566 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	http___o.aolcdn.com_hss_storage_midas_82b728b61ffa4f40863d58ce45856716_0_actor-michael-douglas-a.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	74.9 KB 
ID:	17567
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

  15. #13
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,571
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I prefer brunettes, but it gives me hope for humanity that such genes for beauty are still going strong.

    Human genes for attractiveness are dominant. Someone plain, even ugly, mating with a beautiful partner will tend to produce attractive offspring. So even with the least attractive humans breeding out their genes, humanity tends toward becoming more attractive with succeeding generations. But with niggers, it's their ugly genes that are dominant, so niggers just keep getting uglier and uglier. There's never been an attractive nigger no matter how beautiful a human parent it may have had.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	article-2544188-1AE2520800000578-460_634x852.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	82.5 KB 
ID:	17565 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eastwood.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	240.7 KB 
ID:	17566 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	http___o.aolcdn.com_hss_storage_midas_82b728b61ffa4f40863d58ce45856716_0_actor-michael-douglas-a.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	74.9 KB 
ID:	17567

    I just love these. The stark, shocking constrast of the offspring from nigger x human vs human x human so clearly demonstrates how unnatural it is for humans to mate with niggers and produce freaky looking ugly mutts.

    This:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lookalike2 children - Google Search.png 
Views:	11 
Size:	542.0 KB 
ID:	17569
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cindycrawfordhildren - Google Search.png 
Views:	13 
Size:	668.0 KB 
ID:	17570
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lookalike children - Google Search.png 
Views:	13 
Size:	442.8 KB 
ID:	17571

    vs THIS:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Katie-Price_15498JPG.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	46.3 KB 
ID:	17572

    I think the message is pretty clear.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  16. #14
    Senior Super Moderator
    Captain
    Mr. Sandman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    9,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I just love these. The stark, shocking constrast of the offspring from nigger x human vs human x human so clearly demonstrates how unnatural it is for humans to mate with niggers and produce freaky looking ugly mutts.
    You know what made me burst out laughing? I saw the first three, then I scrolled enough to see Katie Koalburner.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

  17. #15
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,571
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    You know what made me burst out laughing? I saw the first three, then I scrolled enough to see Katie Koalburner.

    Katie Koalburner (haha!) and her sideshow freak!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  18. #16
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    546
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    You know what made me burst out laughing? I saw the first three, then I scrolled enough to see Katie Koalburner.
    Haha, exactly the same just happened to me! I almost spit my coffee over the keyboard! Damn, these things are so not just like us, that really makes me happy right now!

  19. #17
    Senior Super Moderator
    Captain
    Mr. Sandman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    9,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Katie Koalburner (haha!) and her sideshow freak!
    Bearded ladies don't seem so weird now, do they? Hell, Quasimodo looks more normal than that nigger.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

  20. #18
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,571
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Bearded ladies don't seem so weird now, do they? Hell, Quasimodo looks more normal than that nigger.

    True, and the sideshiow freaks of old were just unfortunate people who had no control over their conditions. Now, people are deliberately becoming freaks in such vast numbers a sidewhow would attract no paying viewers.

    Freaks abound everywhere you look - pregnant "men", bearded ladies, freaky white niggers, 500lb sowpotomi - to the point that you cannot avoid seeing them.

    Well, this 1/2 of a nigger did appear on a sideshow called "Ellen" where a nasty, man-hating old dyke presides. I guess this buck is okay with her because of no muh dik thing (at least, I don't think it has one), plus she can showcase her PC nigger-loving.

    The half a buck (THIS one should call itself "50 Cent" ) Just a link in case no one wants to look at it.

    https://i.imgur.com/bMkynXd.png
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  21. #19
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,922
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    What an insult to real Britons. The ones who aren't outraged don't deserve to call themselves British.
    Tru Dat!! My father's family came from the UK and I am OUTRAGED by this!!

  22. #20
    Senior Super Moderator
    Captain
    Mr. Sandman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    9,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    True, and the sideshiow freaks of old were just unfortunate people who had no control over their conditions. Now, people are deliberately becoming freaks in such vast numbers a sidewhow would attract no paying viewers.

    Freaks abound everywhere you look - pregnant "men", bearded ladies, freaky white niggers, 500lb sowpotomi - to the point that you cannot avoid seeing them.

    Well, this 1/2 of a nigger did appear on a sideshow called "Ellen" where a nasty, man-hating old dyke presides. I guess this buck is okay with her because of no muh dik thing (at least, I don't think it has one), plus she can showcase her PC nigger-loving.

    The half a buck (THIS one should call itself "50 Cent" ) Just a link in case no one wants to look at it.

    https://i.imgur.com/bMkynXd.png
    Is that thing for real? There's something below its neck that makes everything else look Photoshopped.

    Pregnant men. Remember when I posted this about a pregnant YT "man" and its ex-buck sow?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	119126915_195405438712057_4660656237575083658_o.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	94.7 KB 
ID:	17622
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

  23. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •