Close

Likes Likes:  21
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

The Hayshee niggers are gone. But where did they go?

It seems to be a secret as to how many of them were loaded on planes and sent back to their shitholes (probably flew first class) and how many shipped to various places around North America.

Gonna need a few tons of lime or maybe a row of flamethrowers to rid the area of the nigger stench.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Niggers are gone from Texas border camp.png 
Views:	42 
Size:	553.5 KB 
ID:	17476
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since we haven't seen any local airports flying over a thousand sorties in two days time from Texas to Haiti, I would look for convoys of buses traveling in every direction away from the bridge. They'll probably house them next door to the Afcoonistan sand niggers crammed into barracks and base housing units onboard every continental military base they can cram them into. Expect rapes and murders of our troops and their families. Of course, they know damn well that this will happen - it's already started. It's easier for them to contain the stories on bases by ordering the troops to keep their mouths shut about the situations under penalty of the UCMJ.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure he found some predominately White inhabited red states to dump them in. Anything to fuck up America. Democrats hate America.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully not to Miami! last time I was in Miami visiting a friend, he told me that the Haitian problem was so bad that he couldn’t even let his cat out in fear or a nigger from Haiti eating it! And Haitian monkey shines are equally as stealing and robbing as their Africoon counterparts.Miami has an infestation already!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    I'm sure he found some predominately White inhabited red states to dump them in. Anything to fuck up America. Democrats hate America.

I guess the niggers had to be quickly whisked out of sight after the good Rev. Al Sharpcoon expressed dismay at how cruelly they were being treated.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."