Close

Likes Likes:  37
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

A serious brainstorming session on the subject of African repatriation.

I'd like to begin by stating that this is an analytical mental exercise to develop a coherent and possible plan for repatriation of those of African decent back to Africa. We'd all love to send all the niggers back, but, really, how? Please post your ideas, but try to address practical concerns such as general pros and cons, economics, logistics, food, medical care, second and third order effects and so on. For example, how do you legally remove 45 million residents and with minimal economic/financial disruption and casualties and still maintain the moral high ground? Who pays for this? How long will this take? How many and what types of vehicles are needed? There are no doubt hundreds of details, so lets get started!

UPDATE #1: As this topic would obviously seem ridiculous to modern polite society, let's just say that this is satirical and not to be taken seriously, wink.
    Last edited by Nig Zero; 09-24-2021 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Update #1
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

2. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seeing as how it's impossible to get rid of tens of thousands of friggin' Hayshees, Niggergerians, and Somalis who are illegally squatting and sucking up gibs there's no way to ship off the biological infestation that is the nigger species.

They call themselves "African Americans" but I just bet not one of them would take his/her black ass to an African shithole, no matter what incentives are given or how much money is offered. They know where they have it made. Where else could they commit heinous crimes, get away with them and still get all kinds of gibs?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Seeing as how it's impossible to get rid of tens of thousands of friggin' Hayshees, Niggergerians, and Somalis who are illegally squatting and sucking up gibs there's no way to ship off the biological infestation that is the nigger species.

They call themselves "African Americans" but I just bet not one of them would take his/her black ass to an African shithole, no matter what incentives are given or how much money is offered. They know where they have it made. Where else could they commit heinous crimes, get away with them and still get all kinds of gibs?
    IseDaDiva, you are so correct! I am reading "The Negro a menace to American civilization" published in 1907 by Robert Wilson Shufeldt and he says the exact same thing:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Negro Menace.png 
Views:	77 
Size:	174.6 KB 
ID:	17472

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, forcibly rounding up niggers and deporting them to somewhere else, is something that does have a precedent. West Coast Japanese people, especially those born in Japan, but including those born in America to Japanese immigrants, were, in the early part of World War II, rounded up and shipped to internment camps. The inclusion of people born in the USA does set the precedent for rounding up niggers who have been here for a few generations. All we need now is a war with Africa. Not this informal crap we have now, of course, but an actual war. If the relocation of niggers is done as a part of war, then in theory naval ships could provide the logistics, or perhaps a couple retired cargo ships could be purchases and given whatever work needed to make them suitable for transporting niggers.
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigfreewisconsin, you are right on with that! Also, the destination already exists: Liberia, Africa; complements of the American Colonization Society in 1822. Then there is the international cruise ship fleet of approximately 300 ship and a combined passenger capacity of half a million.

7. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nigfreewisconsin View Post
    Well, forcibly rounding up niggers and deporting them to somewhere else, is something that does have a precedent. West Coast Japanese people, especially those born in Japan, but including those born in America to Japanese immigrants, were, in the early part of World War II, rounded up and shipped to internment camps. The inclusion of people born in the USA does set the precedent for rounding up niggers who have been here for a few generations. All we need now is a war with Africa. Not this informal crap we have now, of course, but an actual war. If the relocation of niggers is done as a part of war, then in theory naval ships could provide the logistics, or perhaps a couple retired cargo ships could be purchases and given whatever work needed to make them suitable for transporting niggers.

Yeah, well - political correctness was not law back then and whatever was done, mobs of SJWs and libtards with hurt feelings were not a consideration.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    IseDaDiva, you are so correct! I am reading "The Negro a menace to American civilization" published in 1907 by Robert Wilson Shufeldt and he says the exact same thing:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Negro Menace.png 
Views:	77 
Size:	174.6 KB 
ID:	17472

Wow. "This lazy, ignorant, criminal race..."

Does no one ever wonder where this "stereotyping" comes from? Ever consider that maybe it's because it's fact?

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, well - political correctness was not law back then and whatever was done, mobs of SJWs and libtards with hurt feelings were not a consideration.
    Agreed. All attempts, no matter how practical, would be futile. We must always remember, "they're just like us".

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Agreed. All attempts, no matter how practical, would be futile. We must always remember, "they're just like us".
    I don't know about that. See, liberals have got people turned into mindless sheep with the memory of a goldfish. I think ridding ourselves of the nigger plague is something that would take many years. First, slowly change the mainstream media. Get the right people in and slowly turn it away from marxist liberal crap. Get the right politicians in then.

The lamestream media works on confusion and distraction, as do the politicians. If us masses start speaking out, the politicians just throw Americans a little money or some cheap shiny crap, like the obongophones. The media, particularly TV and social media online, seek to keep people mis-informed or outright clueless, then either distract us with some hollyweird story (I remember once when the Kunt-dashins were in the front and center of the news, while most Americans were distracted, Obongo had a very unpopular amnesty bill passed through. Gee. What a surprise.) and if no convenient distraction can be found, confuse people with contradictory information or outright deception.

That's how the nigger plague is allowed to continue. That's how humans of nearly every kind are accepting their destruction. I think there's got to be a way to use the liberals' tactics against them.

But I don't kid myself, any cleanup work would take years. Decades even. Popular opinion can sway quickly, this is true, but the actual hard work, getting society by and large back into mental condition to see their destruction for what is is, niggers are going to be the downfall of humanity, that's going to take time and dedication.
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

13. Likes Chimp Detester, Nig Zero, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    For the moment, I have nothing substantial to add except that I believe Diva scored a direct hit right off the bat and the key word there is incentive.

Removing the incentive to stay here would in my opinion be priority number one in this venture.
    Rather than looking at this from the standpoint of offering incentives to go, I believe that's putting the cart in front of the horse. Remove any and all incentive to stay makes part B, actually shipping them out, a far less complicated and difficult endeavor.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It would first require the rounding up of every liberal, communist, democrat or any other country hating POS that has been feeding and breeding them for hundreds of years. They would have to be removed from the planet first and in the most violent, televised manner possible to prevent their replacements. Schools, neighborhoods, and entire cities would have to be razed to get the point across that we wouldn't tolerate such behavior any longer. This would be a requirement before any attempt to deal with the nigger problem is made.

We could give niggers $1 million each to leave, denounce citizenship, and agree to never return under penalty of death. Aim the garbage scows towards China. Two birds, one stone.

We could try paid sterilization. Give them the $1 million each and keep their numbers in check. Have the CIA come up with something better than crack so they really, really want that money.

Either way, it's still pennies on the dollar compared to the long term cost.

Sadly, if every nigger in the US took either deal but a few thousand, we would be right back where we started in a few years due to nigger breeding habits.

But it's nice to dream right?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

16. Likes Chimp Detester, Nig Zero, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    For the moment, I have nothing substantial to add except that I believe Diva scored a direct hit right off the bat and the key word there is incentive.

Removing the incentive to stay here would in my opinion be priority number one in this venture.
    Rather than looking at this from the standpoint of offering incentives to go, I believe that's putting the cart in front of the horse. Remove any and all incentive to stay makes part B, actually shipping them out, a far less complicated and difficult endeavor.

A pleasant fantasy. Take away one thing from niggers - even just lowering their welfare each time they shit out a niglet (something I strongly believe in for all welfare recipients) - and it would cause an international uproar.

Really, who are the slaves now? Humans have to work hard to placate and pay lazy niggers, making sure they all have big screens, fancy sec8 cribs, drugs and guns, gold grillz and big-ass rims for their hoopties, and all the chiggun they can eat.

Ah, the golden halcyon days when no human begged, cajoled or bribed niggers to do anything. If only that were so today, but to make the reverse voyage - "Get on that ship, Toby!"

18. Likes Nig Zero, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like

"Get on that ship, Toby!"
    And then:
    Skip to around to the 3:50 mark.

20. Likes IseDaDiva, Nig Zero, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A pleasant fantasy. Take away one thing from niggers - even just lowering their welfare each time they shit out a niglet (something I strongly believe in for all welfare recipients) - and it would cause an international uproar.

Really, who are the slaves now? Humans have to work hard to placate and pay lazy niggers, making sure they all have big screens, fancy sec8 cribs, drugs and guns, gold grillz and big-ass rims for their hoopties, and all the chiggun they can eat.
    If the Diva will permit me to take her quote slightly out of context; the welfare will eventually come to an end. Whether by economic, financial, demographic realities or through White determination, the gibs will stop sometime. Is the White world prepared for "The Chimpout"? The peaceful and humanitarian repatriation, albeit through government force, is the only adult course of action. Whites can only kick the can so far down this road...

However; even the first step of documenting and demoting African-Americans to a second class (non-voting and no welfare, firearms, etc) citizen status and removing them from official leadership positions, then relocating them to intermediate secure reservations may cause chaos (or maybe the world would cheer?). But then again, Africans are unable to effectively organize....

22. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    If the Diva will permit me to take her quote slightly out of context; the welfare will eventually come to an end. Whether by economic, financial, demographic realities or through White determination, the gibs will stop sometime. Is the White world prepared for "The Chimpout"? The peaceful and humanitarian repatriation, albeit through government force, is the only adult course of action. Whites can only kick the can so far down this road...

However; even the first step of documenting and demoting African-Americans to a second class (non-voting and no welfare, firearms, etc) citizen status and removing them from official leadership positions, then relocating them to intermediate secure reservations may cause chaos (or maybe the world would cheer?). But then again, Africans are unable to effectively organize....
    The day is going to come when exhausted, tapped-out worker bees are going to be too financially drained to continue to support the ever-increasing numbers of nigger leeches, which now includes probably a million Hayshee and Somali "migrants/refugees" who have never contributed a penny, yet know how to get every gib out there.

As my mother used to say, "You can't get blood from a turnip."

24. Likes Nig Zero, Sandy liked this post