Close

Likes Likes:  42
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Woke cocksuckers at work!

I’ve got a good friend who I’ve been very close to for the last 25 years. We talk every morning on the way to work and text each other throughout the day. We have a lot in common. We are both shooters, we hate liberals and monkey shines.And we are both in construction,
    So about a week ago he is driving on his way to work. He’s looking to work for himself.But he’s currently doing drywall repair for a company he has worked with since around the time I met him. He’s their top guy and does punch outs and inspections.
    He’s working on the beach in Vero.This is a housing development with $2 million+ homes that he frequents several times a week. His boss has huge contracts in there. And recently they got a new security company working the gate and patrolling inside.
    We talk every morning like clockwork, he calls me at around 830 and we talk for 15 to 20 minutes because we both have to be at work around 9 AM. So, he calls me up and tells me they had a huge meeting w/new security. No rayciss behavior will be tolerated. No radios or phone conversations while going through the gate.
    Few minutes later,he’s heading to the guard gate. I did not know that he had me on his truck stereo system ,blaring! My speaker phone is in my hand on my iPhone, and whenever I’m near people I always turn it off because I don’t want anyone to hear my conversation.
    Anyway, he’s waiting at the guard shack at the same time some this little fucking school nigger is taking it’s time holding up traffic. I yell out the window “ move your ass you lazy nigger!” The guard was a 1.2 breed monkey shine. When it heard me,it would not let my friend in the gate to work.
    This was not my friends fault, because he had no control over what I say. And I had no idea he had me blaring on the radio speakers. Anyway, they won’t let him go to there anymore.His boss is livid! He still has a job for now, but his boss won’t talk to him right now.
    What stupid petty shit! It obviously wasn’t my friends fault. And if I knew the situation I probably would’ve toned it down on the other end. Of course he’s blaming me,although we are currently still speaking, that’s all he mentions when we talk. So I have to hang up on his redundant ass!
    It’s not going to end our friendship.But I am pretty fucking pissed that they would do something so fucking stupid just to appease a worthless breed of monkey. I want to call that company and give them a piece of my mind!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are a protected species now. Nothing can be said to them. Might cause PTSD.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I want to call that company and give them a piece of my mind!
    Shit, give me the company phone number. I'd be happy to 'discuss' the matter with them (and the horse they rode in on).

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    He knows where he's at, who he's talking to, and that you're on his hands-free system.
    You have no way of knowing his situation. He knew you were in traffic, and N-bombs were likely.
    We call anyone in a hut at a gate "Shaq", if they break balls. Here's some great audio, to play on
    your speakerphone. Hide the phone, and act like you don't know where it's coming from.

https://worldtruthvideos.website/wat...bl6EGCFnh.html

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    He knows where he's at, who he's talking to, and that you're on his hands-free system.
    You have no way of knowing his situation. He knew you were in traffic, and N-bombs were likely.
    We call anyone in a hut at a gate "Shaq", if they break balls. Here's some great audio, to play on
    your speakerphone. Hide the phone, and act like you don't know where it's coming from.

There are more very entertaining videos hooked to that link.

Like a protesting nigger getting drilled at about 35 MPH by a car then the rest of the jigaboos taking plenty of gunfire moments later!

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post

Exactly! That is why I am not apologizing. Besides, he didn’t lose his job. I think his boss carries white sheets in the backseat of his truck for meetings! Do you only thing his boss was mad about is that he couldn’t send him there to make money for him anymore.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd be furious if I knew a friend had me on speakerphone with other people around. What you are saying is for his ears only. It's no one's fault we're living in a Nazi state of libtards, where anything you say in confidence can and will be overheard, recorded, filmed, repeated, brand you as a rayciss and cause grief.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

"... brand you as a rayciss..."

I resemble that statement!

N.A.A.C.P.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I'd be furious if I knew a friend had me on speakerphone with other people around. What you are saying is for his ears only. It's no one's fault we're living in a Nazi state of libtards, where anything you say in confidence can and will be overheard, recorded, filmed, repeated, brand you as a rayciss and cause grief.
    That happens to me once in awhile when I'll call someone or especially when someone calls me and I can tell that I'm on speaker phone. I hate that with a passion and of course you can always tell.

"Do you have me on speakerphone ?"
    "Yeah"
    "Well turn that shit off or call me later when you have time to actually pay attention"

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    That happens to me once in awhile when I'll call someone or especially when someone calls me and I can tell that I'm on speaker phone. I hate that with a passion and of course you can always tell.
    I always ask my friend Paul, a frequent hands-free system user, if he's on Mars.
    He dialed my old landline, and my father picked up - who then asked him what planet he was calling from ?

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Niggers are a protected species now. Nothing can be said to them. Might cause PTSD.
    Post Traumatic Spook Syndrome......

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Post Traumatic Spook Syndrome......

One Liner Award Winner of the Day!

N.A.A.C.P.