I’ve got a good friend who I’ve been very close to for the last 25 years. We talk every morning on the way to work and text each other throughout the day. We have a lot in common. We are both shooters, we hate liberals and monkey shines.And we are both in construction,
So about a week ago he is driving on his way to work. He’s looking to work for himself.But he’s currently doing drywall repair for a company he has worked with since around the time I met him. He’s their top guy and does punch outs and inspections.
He’s working on the beach in Vero.This is a housing development with $2 million+ homes that he frequents several times a week. His boss has huge contracts in there. And recently they got a new security company working the gate and patrolling inside.
We talk every morning like clockwork, he calls me at around 830 and we talk for 15 to 20 minutes because we both have to be at work around 9 AM. So, he calls me up and tells me they had a huge meeting w/new security. No rayciss behavior will be tolerated. No radios or phone conversations while going through the gate.
Few minutes later,he’s heading to the guard gate. I did not know that he had me on his truck stereo system ,blaring! My speaker phone is in my hand on my iPhone, and whenever I’m near people I always turn it off because I don’t want anyone to hear my conversation.
Anyway, he’s waiting at the guard shack at the same time some this little fucking school nigger is taking it’s time holding up traffic. I yell out the window “ move your ass you lazy nigger!” The guard was a 1.2 breed monkey shine. When it heard me,it would not let my friend in the gate to work.
This was not my friends fault, because he had no control over what I say. And I had no idea he had me blaring on the radio speakers. Anyway, they won’t let him go to there anymore.His boss is livid! He still has a job for now, but his boss won’t talk to him right now.
What stupid petty shit! It obviously wasn’t my friends fault. And if I knew the situation I probably would’ve toned it down on the other end. Of course he’s blaming me,although we are currently still speaking, that’s all he mentions when we talk. So I have to hang up on his redundant ass!
It’s not going to end our friendship.But I am pretty fucking pissed that they would do something so fucking stupid just to appease a worthless breed of monkey. I want to call that company and give them a piece of my mind!