Close

Likes Likes:  11
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Now, Buckhead are "racist segregationists" for wanting to be free of nigger infested Apelanta

Much gnashing of teeth and wringing of hands over at CNN for Buckhead wanting to secede from Apelanta, thus cutting them off from tax revenues to support all the lazy, shiftless niggers that refuse to pay taxes. Meh.
    When a White-majority neighborhood wants to divorce its Black city

Buckhead wants to cut out of the Black Mecca.
    Racial demographics complicate the data. Well-to-do Buckhead is a majority-White neighborhood; Atlanta, majority Black. Some observers worry that cityhood for Buckhead could be devastating, removing access to revenue from a critical tax base and even deepening racial tensions.
    "...critical tax base..." Someone has to support all those lazy niggers. Don't let the Golden Goose run off LOL.

"Today, you really have two kinds of racial residential segregation," Stephen Menendian, the assistant director and director of research at UC Berkeley's Othering and Belonging Institute and the lead author of a June report on racial residential segregation in the 21st century, told CNN. "Within large cities, you have racially identifiable neighborhoods and schools. You also have suburbs that are White and affluent, and then suburbs that are heavily non-White and much poorer."
    "...heavily non-white and much poorer." Why is that? Surely there must be a reason.

As Sheryll Cashin, a professor at the Georgetown University Law Center, explains it, the consequences of residential caste are vast.
    "The successful have seceded from the struggling. Highly educated and affluent people tend to live in their own neighborhoods and support policies like exclusionary zoning and neighborhood school assignments that lock others out and concentrate advantage," she writes in her essential new book, "White Space, Black Hood: Opportunity Hoarding and Segregation in the Age of Inequality."
    Not all niggers can get affirmative action, sympathy vote, do-nothin' fake jobs as so-called "Professors" at Liberal Arts Colleges. Suck it up, Professor 'Cashin' (what a self-fulfilling surname!)

In short, when Whitey wants a space of his own it's segregation. When niggers want a space of their own, it's a 'safe space.' And it's Whitey's duty to pay for all of this.
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/23/polit...ter/index.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Removing access to revenue from a critical tax base" ?
    As if nigger parasites are entitled live off the work of others.

"UC Berkeley's Othering and Belonging Institute" ?
    Who dreamed up that asshole factory, ffs ?

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If niggers didn't act so much like niggers, they would still be welcome in Buckshead...

But they do so their not.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    What's that tag line about a pile of bricks again?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images (4).jpeg 
Views:	44 
Size:	11.0 KB 
ID:	17474

Name:	unnamed (2).jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	15.0 KB 
ID:	17475

Sorry, I know what you meant but I've been hanging on to these two for quite awhile.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's that tag line about a pile of bricks again? Just look at the state of the shanty towns they turn neighborhoods into a rat wouldn't want to live near them either.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

6. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's that tag line about a pile of bricks again? Just look at the state of the shanty towns they turn neighborhoods into a rat wouldn't want to live near them either.
    My father was a bricklayer. I gotta say there's something about watching a journeyman tradesman that's very impressive for the lack of a better word.
    Be it mason, carpenter, whatever. When a guy spends years apprenticing and working at his trade they're something else to watch at work.

I used to watch my dad on a job and just the way he would pick up a brick, grab a trowel full of mortar, 'butter' the brick and place it...man it was a thing of beauty.

Over the years, just playing around and having watched my dad do it thousands of times I'd think "how hard could it be" and give it a try myself.
    Shit, it looked like I had palsy or something compared to my dad. Man I'd have mortar everehere, the brick uneven and all wonky and all of that in the time my dad would have already layed a dozen or so perfectly placed bricks. Mike Rowe is damned right....we need more tradesman and skilled labor and fewer dipshit college weenies.

Name:	rowe-m.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	17480

8. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watching my husband work metal is artistic, a flat piece of sheet metal just transforms into a 3d shape, he can knock dents and creases out of a car as if they had never been there, I love working on cars with him that's how I got my nickname Greasemonkey.
    Excellent! Yeah, like other tradesmen, a good body guy is worth his weight in gold and that's why body shop work is so expensive, you get what you pay for.

10. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post