Close

Likes Likes:  45
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

My Name is Lashana Nig..Nig Bond!

Bond star Lashana Lynch on why this is her time to fly!...I am Sick of Niggers shoved down my throat in Movies and adverts.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-DOUBLE-O.html

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welp, it sounds like the nigger has a big enough role that I'm not going to bother seeing the movie.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Coondoggle
    Chimpout Guest
    I remember when Roger Moore play James Bond and drilled oil with shemale Grace Jones. I was only a little boy when I saw the movie but, I was very disgusted and didn’t know it was going on. I knew it wasn’t good

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bond star Lashana Lynch on why this is her time to fly!...I am Sick of Niggers shoved down my throat in Movies and adverts.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-DOUBLE-O.html
    That is one UGLY fucking nigger. She looks totally like an APE. I will skip this movie.

6. Likes chutzpah, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Looks like a nigger buck...I haven't seen a James Bond film, the new ones, in years....they've become totally niggerfied. This one looks to take the cake....Disgusting how they've shit on Bond films by stirring niggers into the plot...same as with the Mission Impossible series, they could've been much better without cruise and that fat chicken bone greasy shiny nigger that played the "computer expert"; what a fukking joke, a nigger computer expert.....LMAO, Dirty niggers...

8. Likes chutzpah, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Didn't we just shoutboxed some jokes about a niggerfied James Bond movie....lesson learned, be careful what we ask for, LOL. Niggers can't even drive well, even with a license, now someone whats to give the monkeys a pretend license to kill. Well I supposed they basically already do have a license to kill since they have a "get out of jail free" race card when they do kill. Go To Hell Niggers!
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Welp, it sounds like the nigger has a big enough role that I'm not going to bother seeing the movie.
    My exact sentiment.
    I really haven’t watched too many bond films since the Connery and the Moore eras. But this one is definitely one to skip.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coondoggle View Post
    I remember when Roger Moore play James Bond and drilled oil with shemale Grace Jones. I was only a little boy when I saw the movie but, I was very disgusted and didn’t know it was going on. I knew it wasn’t good
    Moore's Bond had drilled oil before in "Live and Let Die," but at least just implied. "A View to a Kill" took it to a whole new level. I remember the first time we watched it when it was on TV, and Sandman Sr. just said, "Yech!"

Then "Skyfall" implied Bond drilled oil with the new niggerized Moneypenny, but also at least just implied. I have a feeling the new movie will do more.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    Yes we did shout box some Nig Bond jokes and it was my fault, but they have been niggerizing for a while, Felix Leiter started white then became a nigger twice and Miss Moneypenny also developed a dark tan, there are attempts to niggerize Dr Who, the character regenerated as a female last time and a nigger female Dr Who appeared in another implausible timeline, what's next does Arnie come back as a nigger terminator or even an Sikh terminator known as "The Tubanator" anything is possible with time travel, a nigger James Leroy Bond is only a matter of time.
    Not a problem with what you guys did. We've done it for a long time, like "Octomuhpoosie" and "Thunderbuck."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Bond franchise just did a wheelie into the Grand Canyon. This thing will be a spectacular bomb, rivaling
    Ghostbusters III, and the raycizzums finger will be pointed at the public again. This bald nigger whore is already
    doing it, because people on Shitter know full well it's gonna stink, and don't want "Woke" sheboon Bond.

Coondoggle
    Chimpout Guest
    This movie is already unwatchable and not a bond movie in my opinion but, since they nigged it up they should go all out and make the James Bond theme music during action scenes in this movie sound more negroidal for comical relief.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    My exact sentiment.
    I really haven’t watched too many bond films since the Connery and the Moore eras. But this one is definitely one to skip.
    Bond movies jumped the shark long ago. Won't be long and James Bond will be turned into a nigger named LaJames Boon.

17. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Dr Who"

Dr WhoDat? Lol

19. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum View Post
    Looks like a nigger buck...I haven't seen a James Bond film, the new ones, in years....they've become totally niggerfied. This one looks to take the cake....Disgusting how they've shit on Bond films by stirring niggers into the plot...same as with the Mission Impossible series, they could've been much better without cruise and that fat chicken bone greasy shiny nigger that played the "computer expert"; what a fukking joke, a nigger computer expert.....LMAO, Dirty niggers...
    You clearly hate the black menace with a passion - but you haven't signed up? You're just wasting time !! Join our community of sane nigger haters !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Bond movies jumped the shark long ago. Won't be long and James Bond will be turned into a nigger named LaJames Boon.
    That’s totally fine with me because just like the NFL, I’ve written the Hollywierd liberal nigger lovers off to!

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    That’s totally fine with me because just like the NFL, I’ve written the Hollywierd liberal nigger lovers off to!
    I hear you. I refuse to support any Nigger coddleing enterprises as well.

23. Likes Jim Crow liked this post