Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Biden Admin won't verify nigger ex-Surgeon General & coalburner's employment- can't refinance home

Useless affirmative action nigger Surgeon General can't refinance him and his coalburner's niggernest! LOL LOL LOL
    Trump's surgeon general says he can't refinance home because Biden 'unwilling' to verify employment

Jerome Adams, the former surgeon general under Trump who has criticized President Joe Biden's handling of COVID-19, is alleging he was denied the opportunity to refinance his mortgage after the government refused to verify his previous employment in the high-profile role.

"Real email I just received while trying to refinance my mortgage," Adams tweeted Tuesday with a screen shot presumably from the financial institution where he is seeking a new home loan.

"I'm having an issue verifying your employment as the US Surgeon General. I used both addresses provided and the US Dept of Health and Humans Services was unwilling to provide the verification," the unidentified party wrote.
    https://www.wnd.com/2021/09/trumps-s...fy-employment/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well of course it can't be verified as the Surgeon General. The bank thinks it's Cory Booker Spartacus, so wrong department!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    So....being a gubbamint nigger general with Sally Suckadick-Nigger isn't good enough credentials to refinance they crib? How about they hooptie?