Close

Likes Likes:  25
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

cRapper "Fat Rodney" helps throw crack hoe in a dumpster

What's the problem?

Start at 00:57 to avoid nigger babble.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, MightyWhite liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "A gang of guys", "Her, like she wasn't even human".

Looked to me like a gang of niggers, and "her" looked like a crack hoe!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look like standard "hood life" to me. Most of those nigger's mammies were crack whores, who also belonged in the
    dumpster. Whoring in the streets, for sheboons or bucks, is considered perfectly normal by blacks. They celebrated
    it in "Hustle And Flow", got an Oscar, and then niggered it up onstage at the Academy Awards.
    Look at this stupid shit !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Look like standard "hood life" to me. Most of those nigger's mammies were crack whores, who also belonged in the
    dumpster. Whoring in the streets, for sheboons or bucks, is considered perfectly normal by blacks. They celebrated
    it in "Hustle And Flow", got an Oscar, and then niggered it up onstage at the Academy Awards.
    Niggas be proud of making a living off the wrecked bodies of sows.

"So that's a crack hoe!"
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, MightyWhite liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kind of looked like a 'Welcoming Home Coonmittee' welcoming the nigger back home to Apeafrica.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm... so that foul, obscene, nigger cRap video is unrestricted in any way, yet the Sopranos clip I posted, from a multiple-award-winning, highly acclaimed HBO series, gets "Age-restricted". Why?

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Hmm... so that foul, obscene, nigger cRap video is unrestricted in any way, yet the Sopranos clip I posted, from a multiple-award-winning, highly acclaimed HBO series, gets "Age-restricted". Why?
    Why ? It's niggers, that's why. There is some nasty welfare sow in Boston, who calls herself "DiDi Delgado", who got
    Turtleboy Sports kicked off of FacePuke, even though they had 80K+ subscribers. I think she also got them booted
    from Shitter. I blundered onto her hate-whitey videos on YouTube, all of which had less than 10 views, and I
    made the mistake of leaving some unkind comments. One vid, was her doing a "Slam poetry" at a Boston club.
    All I said was that it looked like she slammed too many cheeseburgers down her gullet. A few other mild insults
    on her other crap videos, and the next thing I know, my 10 year old YT account is "permanently disabled".
    I can't sign in, and see the video you posted, thanks to this fat pig. TB Sports hates this porker with a passion. Check it out.

https://turtleboysports.com/monica-c...ce-statements/

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why ? It's niggers, that's why. There is some nasty welfare sow in Boston, who calls herself "DiDi Delgado", who got
    Turtleboy Sports kicked off of FacePuke, even though they had 80K+ subscribers. I think she also got them booted
    from Shitter. I blundered onto her hate-whitey videos on YouTube, all of which had less than 10 views, and I
    made the mistake of leaving some unkind comments. One vid, was her doing a "Slam poetry" at a Boston club.
    All I said was that it looked like she slammed too many cheeseburgers down her gullet. A few other mild insults
    on her other crap videos, and the next thing I know, my 10 year old YT account is "permanently disabled".
    I can't sign in, and see the video you posted, thanks to this fat pig. TB Sports hates this porker with a passion. Check it out.

Welsome to the Nazi state. Un-freaking-believable!!

Here:

https://streamable.com/6vx61z

11. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Listen to those fuckin NOISY ass niggers. They get so excited about the stupidest shit. Simpletons. Dat hoe was enjoying it too. Big ole chicken eatin grin on her face the whole time.

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Same thing happened to me on CoonTube. Banned permanently. I simply stated that Native Americans aren't native to North America. They fuckin aren't! Got banned for telling the truth! These fuckin social media platforms have waaaaay too much power without regards to suppressing 1st Amendment rights. FaceSpook just put me in FaceSpook jail for posting an image of Saint George "Fentanyl" Floyd with a crackpipe in it's mouf.

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Same thing happened to me on CoonTube. Banned permanently. I simply stated that Native Americans aren't native to North America. They fuckin aren't! Got banned for telling the truth! These fuckin social media platforms have waaaaay too much power without regards to suppressing 1st Amendment rights. FaceSpook just put me in FaceSpook jail for posting an image of Saint George "Fentanyl" Floyd with a crackpipe in it's mouf.
    Heretic! How dare you besmirch the iconic symbol of nigger martyrdom, the greatest hero of our generation and of all Groid-dom in such a vile way? You're lucky you weren't tracked down and hauled away to Libtard Jail, where all those who cite history, statistics, and facts end up?