Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Biden's newly imported religion-of-peace rapemonkeys already up to pedo al-dik

Two Afghan Evacuees Charged with Federal Crimes, Including Sexual Assault of a Minor

Two evacuees from Afghanistan have already been charged with federal crimes committed at a Wisconsin military base, in a development likely to raise concerns about the more than 100,000 persons brought to the United States in the wake of the country’s capitulation to the Taliban.

Bahrullah Noori, 20, is charged with attempting to engage in a sexual act with a minor through the use of force. Court documents indicate the victim was less than 16 years old. The serious federal felony could potentially merit him a life sentence in federal prison.

Mohammad Haroon Imaad, 32, has been charged with felony assault against his spouse, with an indictment alleging the Afghan national strangled and suffocated her.
    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/two-af...lt-of-a-minor/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Not just as an American, but as a former Navy service member who lived onboard base housing with my family, I am outraged at this treasonous administration's decision to place these animals on an active military base where they can wreak havoc and fear among the families living there.

This is inexcusable. It is evil by design, not incompetence - not that they are lacking in that area as well.

The very nerve of the admin and the media to call these subhumans "fully vetted" is so transparently and laughably false it makes my blood boil. It is simply impossible to vet them. These vermin have lived their lives as goat herding violent child rapist, unchecked for ages. We cannot get a parking ticket anywhere in the country without the alphabet goons knowing about it going back fifty years at the click of a mouse thanks to the information age. They have lived their lives in the stone age with no possible way to even know their real names, much less properly vet them. Their criminal justice system is a joke operating on payoffs and kickbacks consisting of things as little as boiled chickens, trinkets and old weapons to overlook the most violent and abhorrent behaviors. Child "brides" are swapped like baseball cards - it's damn near most of their GNP.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

3. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cornpop is a pedophile himself.So sand nigger child rapists are right up his alley!

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Not just as an American, but as a former Navy service member who lived onboard base housing with my family, I am outraged at this treasonous administration's decision to place these animals on an active military base where they can wreak havoc and fear among the families living there.
    Check out what I just posted. A woman at Fort Bliss NM has been assaulted by a group of these pisslamists.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

7. Likes Jim Crow liked this post