Close

Likes Likes:  59
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Why don't police use tasers instead of shooting niggers?

This is why. A officer approaches a suspect (nigger). Asks him to stop. The nigger instantly attacks the cop. The cop pulls out his taser and uses it. No effect on the beast, it pulls out a gun and fired at the officer. Luckily, the bullet only grazed the side of its head. The officer was able to return fire with a real gun this time and brought down the negro, but was unable to make it good. Are there times for a officer to use a taser or pepper spray? Certainly. But not when its against a full grown buck nigger that has already acted violently against you.

https://www.whio.com/news/local/dayt...GF5UICLFMR6LM/
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I believe that if a nigger is cazy enough to attack a police officer,it will not think twice about attacking anyone else.Therefore, the nigg should be made good.No electric bullwhip no pepper spray.Just lead!Take the son of a bitch monkey ass off the street forever and do the taxpaying citizens a solid!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Oh that'll work against a wild monkey. Lol. We're dealing with Niggers, not Ninjas.

Great acting though. Call Ultraman!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cops are hamstrung by use-of-force regulations. Old school cops just cracked your head open with a baton, for
    starters. Any dipshitting around, you'd get a Rodney King ass-whooping. That alone kept niggers, and everyone else,
    from acting the fool. Tasers are okay, for human mental cases, and naked niggers. 12 gauge baton and bean bag
    rounds are an option, good for wild negro, but seldom used. Today's gun-slinging jaboons just need to be shot on
    sight, Brazilian-style, for the good of all.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Oh that'll work against a wild monkey. Lol. We're dealing with Niggers, not Ninjas.

Great acting though. Call Ultraman!
    Flippin’ hilarious!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Fuck that net, tazer, (non) lethal bean-bag shit. It's been proven over and over again not to work on the feral rampaging groid or sheboon.

The ONLY measure that should be used if a heavy loaded Tranquilizer gun. Something that will instantly take the nigger down and keeps it down. *Maybe load the needle dart round with fentanyl
    Will an elephant gun work?

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Someone posted this bodycam vide of a cop trying to arrest a nigger that shoplifted and stabbed a stoer employee. The cop tased it twice, nothing. And then the nigger turned and started stealing the cop car. That's when the cop started firing. Unfortunately no batwings were issued.

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Someone posted this bodycam vide of a cop trying to arrest a nigger that shoplifted and stabbed a stoer employee. The cop tased it twice, nothing. And then the nigger turned and started stealing the cop car. That's when the cop started firing. Unfortunately no batwings were issued.
    I'd get my riot gun out and sling it at the ready, anytime I heard a black male was the suspect.
    Looking into that big bore is something even the stupidest negro understands.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    haha, this video is hilarious. I would love to watch a nigger criminal get shot by one of these… and then set on fire.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

Yup, we're the same species.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I'd get my riot gun out and sling it at the ready, anytime I heard a black male was the suspect.
    Looking into that big bore is something even the stupidest negro understands.
    Absolutely right about that Ray. But sometimes you gotta wonder. Only a nigger would think it was a good idea to try to jack a cop car. Man that's weapons-grade stupidity.
    Too bad the days are gone when you could crack them in the dome with a solid stick of hickory. Actually that's just to get their attention like the old joke about smacking a mule between the ears with a 2x4 to get its attention.
    Personally, I think tasers are a waste of time with shines. A 12ga with bean bags ought to be the first option. I hear that hurts like a bitch. Oh yeah, not a pump either but a semi-auto shotgun so you can issue 3-4 attention getters in quick succession.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Personally, I think tasers are a waste of time with shines. A 12ga with bean bags ought to be the first option. I hear that hurts like a bitch. Oh yeah, not a pump either but a semi-auto shotgun so you can issue 3-4 attention getters in quick succession.
    Tasers are great for K2-spiced naked niggers in traffic, and for calming down jaboons in courtrooms and public
    meetings, who are acting the fool. But a short, semi-auto riot gun full of bean bag or baton rounds is perfect
    medicine for wild negro, so you could apply as many rounds as needed in a couple of seconds. Those sawed off
    "Defender"-type shotguns could be slung, filled with BB rounds, with a 6-pack of OO buck on a carrier somewhere.
    With all these non-physical specimens on the force these days, such an edge is badly needed.

Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    Because niggers all need to be shot.....that's why

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    Because niggers all need to be shot.....that's why
    Alternatively, all niggers must hang! The windchimes can be wholesome family entertainment.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Adam-Baldwin-as-Animal-Mother-in-Full-Metal-Jacket-adam-baldwin-11599723-1024-576.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	73.4 KB 
ID:	17473
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, tasers will subdue a human, but not quite enough to stop fierce animals with a large corporal body mass and a poor sense of danger