Walgreens UN - Useless Niggers.

In recent years Walgreens bought out the four nearby local pharmacies in my area. They closed one of them immediately. That is, a Walgreens sign was never put up on that store.

Let me tell you about the local pharmacy that was re-opened as a Walgreens. My doctor sent some meds to that store, so I had no choice but to go there. It was the first time I went there since it was an independent store. Upon entry, the first employee I saw was this disgusting boon with an A-bomb fro.

Walgreens replaced local employees with these foreign installed niggers.

I no longer have a choice since doctors send their prescriptions directly to stores.

Today, I went to Walgreens again. The people handling the medicines are some Indians, 'spanics and some other non-african darkies. I guess I'll have to tolerate that. They're 'spanics because Hispanics are originally Spain and Portugal - evil blue-eye whites.

I was about to get on line and I saw a boon standing there. I thought it was on line so I got in back of it. It never bothered to say that it was not on line, so I asked. And then after I was done talking with the pharmacist, I noticed that the boon was talking with a tanned customer. It turns out that 1. the boon was not on line, 2. the boon was an employee. So, what the hell was an employee doing standing there like a dummy? It was busy ignoring customers - except tanned customers.