Close

Likes Likes:  24
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

The Future of America.

Unbelievable pictures capture third world conditions in migrant camp under Del Rio bridge Texas!..This is what all Liberal run cities will look like!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...io-bridge.html

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will? Parts of San Francisco already do.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like a picture postcard of spooks on vacation!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Liberal cities are already doomed! Now these son of a bitches are trying to take over the red states!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Liberal cities are already doomed! Now these son of a bitches are trying to take over the red states!
    All part of the big plan, my friend. After Katrina, top Democrats realized that the niggers should just stay in Texas. Sometimes, though, their transplants aren't enough. Look at the voter fraud they did in Georgia.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Will? Parts of San Francisco already do.
    You read my mind on that one. Most liberal cities already do.

8. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's the plan my friend. Distribute all these illegals throughout red States to flip the vote blue. I'd be surprised to ever see a Republican POTUS again with the influx of illegals and their ability to cheat in elections.

10. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    As already stated, that's EXACTLY what these satanic bastards plan is, to change the voter landscape to stay in power for decades....

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    That's the plan my friend. Distribute all these illegals throughout red States to flip the vote blue. I'd be surprised to ever see a Republican POTUS again with the influx of illegals and their ability to cheat in elections.
    Liberals are dirty and underhanded. Until the conservatives learn to fight that same way, we’re fucked!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Fuck those niggers. The only reason anyone would feel sorry for them would be is if they want to keep their cushy government job and don’t have to live with them. I mean who could think they’d suddenly become organized and clean once getting their section ape jenkem breweries? They killed the hands that fed them over 200 years ago and have lived in filth ever since. They haven’t even tried to improve their lives or atone for their sins. Their governments are about as corrupt as can be. And what they think just because one nigger warlord takes control that all the niggers underneath are poor innocent sobs? No, they’re just as bad as their governments that took the initiative to enslave the rest of them and take everything they find before the rest of them did. Liberals need to fuck right on off because they cannot fix idiot genetics and we know they are just as corrupt as the idiots under their governments we have to feel sorry for. Well I don’t feel sorry. Infect them all with covid and throw them back to the island they infected and let it kill them all off.

Bull Conor
    Chimpout Guest
    I cant think of any nigger city, state or country that is successful. Niggers are parasites, they need a host, ship all those filthy blood suckers back to that shit hole haiti. Dirty nigger animals.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    I'm worried that Democrats are so confident that they got away with two big rounds of voter fraud, they'll keep doing it on that big scale, and we'll see only Democrat presidents from now on.

16. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I'm worried that Democrats are so confident that they got away with two big rounds of voter fraud, they'll keep doing it on that big scale, and we'll see only Democrat presidents from now on.

It happened once, it could happen again!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

18. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Los Angeles, looking like a post-apocalyptic nightmare:

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."