Close

Likes Likes:  25
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Brave Army deserter nigger Mack Miller running for Lt. Gov of Nevada gets asskicking courtesy of Security/LVPD

Mack Miller, Nevada Lt. Governor Candidate, Forcibly Thrown Out of Meeting

Acandidate for lieutenant governor of Nevada was forcibly removed from a meeting about COVID-19 misinformation on Tuesday in scenes captured on video and shared to social media.

Footage shows Mack Miller being forcibly removed by two security guards from a meeting of the Clark County Commission in Las Vegas, where misinformation about the virus was declared a public health crisis.

Multiple videos shared on social media show the security officers ejecting Miller and bringing him through a metal detector that shakes and then almost falls to the ground as a result of the struggle.

Miller asked one guard for his name and badge number and mentioned his time in the military. He could be heard to say: "And there's no way that you're going to stop me from protecting these people's f***ng rights."

Other videos posted to Twitter showed Miller being removed from the building and the metal detector falling before being caught by guards. Miller also ended up on the floor after he was pushed through the metal detector.
    https://www.newsweek.com/mack-miller...wn-out-1631506

I ask Chimpers who served:
    What's worse, Stolen Valor or Nigger Deserters?
    According to the Nevada Review-Journal, Mack Miller, a Republican candidate for the state Assembly, deserted his unit while they were deployed to Iraq in 2007. He came to the States from the deployment on mid-tour leave and never bothered to return to his unit. Miller tells the story that he got an email from unit while he was on leave to not bother returning to Iraq because of an injury.
    After he was arrested by civilian authorities in Los Angeles and sent back to the Army, Miller appeared in a court martial and convicted of desertion, sentenced to 18 months confinement, reduction in rank to Private (E-1) and a bad conduct discharge.
    https://valorguardians.com/blog/?p=79767
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love seeing a sub-cockroach self-important worthless nigger poop beast getting the crap beat out of it by cops or security people. And of course, this nigger was a deserter.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I ask Chimpers who served:
    What's worse, Stolen Valor or Nigger Deserters?"

Stolen valor. Technically a nigger just being in uniform is "stolen valor" considering they're cowards by nature. A nigger deserting actually makes it a safer environment for the courageous human soldier.

This is just an opinion of mine from a civilian perspective. I want to make that clear because I don't want to try and steal valor from those who actually did serve. I've heard plenty of discussion about niggers in the military from many close family members who did serve.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stolen valor doesn't cost American lives. Desertion does. The first should be answered with a lengthy prison sentence. The latter with the ultimate sentence.

WTF is a nigger who was served the Big Chicken Dinner from a court martial doing running for office, much less walking free after desertion during a time of war?

Desertion should be an automatic Dishonorable Discharge at a minimum, not a BCD. Remember, that is only the type of discharge earned, not the actual punishment handed down. Like all deserters, this worthless nigger should have faced the firing squad as a message to others, not a measly 18 month sentence that this nigger, true to form, probably didn't serve completely either!

Desertion causes low morale. It lessons the a unit's effectiveness, even if a nigger is only good for a bullet sponge. Other men who have fulfilled their duties have been wounded or died because they have had to fill in the gap for deserters. Even during peacetime, our job is to prepare, and always be prepared, for war. This is why a desertion conviction should carry the death penalty ESPECIALLY in wartime!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Liberals are the problem with their mentality.Protect the worthless deserter nigger.Condemn the white war heroes!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Stolen valor doesn't cost American lives. Desertion does. The first should be answered with a lengthy prison sentence. The latter with the ultimate sentence.

WTF is a nigger who was served the Big Chicken Dinner from a court martial doing running for office, much less walking free after desertion during a time of war?

Desertion should be an automatic Dishonorable Discharge at a minimum, not a BCD. Remember, that is only the type of discharge earned, not the actual punishment handed down. Like all deserters, this worthless nigger should have faced the firing squad as a message to others, not a measly 18 month sentence that this nigger, true to form, probably didn't serve completely either!

Desertion causes low morale. It lessons the a unit's effectiveness, even if a nigger is only good for a bullet sponge. Other men who have fulfilled their duties have been wounded or died because they have had to fill in the gap for deserters. Even during peacetime, our job is to prepare, and always be prepared, for war. This is why a desertion conviction should carry the death penalty ESPECIALLY in wartime!
    It certainly used to result in execution. Now, if the deserter is a nigger, he gets rewarded!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was wondering WTF this story was about, after seeing it on the news with the sound turned off. Can't niggers
    just walk through security without making a scene ? 18 months for desertion, and a BCD ? That's a slap on the wrist,
    but it's harsh compared to what sheboons got, for bailing out with phony excuses before deployments. One
    parachute regiment was short 50 troops, who got knocked up rather than deploy. Cocksucker/General Ray Odierno
    forbade any retaliation for dereliction of duty, or any reduction in female troop levels in airborne infantry units.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I was wondering WTF this story was about, after seeing it on the news with the sound turned off. Can't niggers
    just walk through security without making a scene ? 18 months for desertion, and a BCD ? That's a slap on the wrist,
    but it's harsh compared to what sheboons got, for bailing out with phony excuses before deployments. One
    parachute regiment was short 50 troops, who got knocked up rather than deploy. Cocksucker/General Ray Odierno
    forbade any retaliation for dereliction of duty, or any reduction in female troop levels in airborne infantry units.
    You mean like this super twunt?

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely no question, desertion. You coward motherfuckers! There's a reason why in WWII, they used to be lined-up, blindfolded and summarily shot.

No bigger atrocity or greater sin on this planet than to desert your brother in arms on the battlefield.

12. Likes tweakstick, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    You mean like this super twunt?
    Back in the mid-'70s, the MPs would dish out serious tune ups, while you were handcuffed, if you
    landed in their stockade. That's what would happen for incidents of minor insubordination. This bitch
    would have been on her way to Leavenworth. We had a guy intentionally break his arm with the
    arm's room door, to get out of training. He was never seen again, and I heard he was facing between
    5 and 20 years in LW. We were all scared to death of being recycled, and tortured by the same DIs
    through multiple basic training classes. I saw guys on their 3rd fry, and it was not a pretty sight.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Stolen valor doesn't cost American lives. Desertion does"

I would think niggers leaving their assignment would result in a net gain in intelligence of the unit. A lot would depend on the circumstances. A nigger deserting his cooking assignment wouldn't endanger lives really. It would just make it more likely it didn't spit in your chow.

15. Likes tweakstick, Sandy liked this post