The only nigger family i know of on my street. To their niggerly credit i must admit for niggers they really never caused any problems. Probably because they knew they were the few in this neighborhood. Regardless, i noticed around 3 weeks ago Uhauls, trucks and cars pulling up at the place like crazy. They were loading stuff up. For 3-4 days they would load this uhaul and these trucks up with junk, then come back for more. Its a rather large, older house. Laid out just like mine so i would imagine its 2 floors, probably 3 bedrooms with a storage room that could be used for whatever. Large basement. So they finally finished. Or so i thought. For the last couple weeks 2-3 guys who were hired by the landlord have been working over there continuing to just haul shit out like you wouldn't believe. Taking trailers loaded with junk out. I spoke to one of them, he said every room was packed to the ceiling. Just like off Hoarding: Buried Alive. Then yesterday i noticed a police car pulls up over there. Then a large flat-bed tow truck. They had left three old cars in the back yard. The cars were not visible from the street due to their privacy fence. Could have those cars been stolen? Probably so. Every morning i wake up to the sounds of the clanging, and realize they are still working at it. And yes, they still are there right now.