Close

Likes Likes:  253
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Missing White Woman Syndrome

Holy shit I've heard it all now. This rancid nigger Joy Reid or whatever it's name is, is now crying about all the coverage given to Gabby Petito and her recently discovered body.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hypatia-h-8f72429cee59537cd1e09a54cdae0099-h-253ddfbf6126d8cbc5f6edc843c0ef1e-1631804657.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	284.2 KB 
ID:	17438

I guess theres too much concern for Gabby, Lacy Peterson, Natalee Holloway and so on. Not enough coverage of missing monkeys.

I guess this bitch Reid is on MSNBC which is why I never heard of her. Tell ya what Reid, tie them to trees and whip the black off of them like in 12 Years a Nigger and I'll tune in daily.

Now I'm absolutely convinced that niggers will whine about anything. Oh, and BTW, Fuck You

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Holy shit I've heard it all now. This rancid nigger Joy Reid or whatever it's name is, is now crying about all the coverage given to Gabby Petito and her recently discovered body.

Name:	hypatia-h-8f72429cee59537cd1e09a54cdae0099-h-253ddfbf6126d8cbc5f6edc843c0ef1e-1631804657.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	284.2 KB 
ID:	17438

I guess theres too much concern for Gabby, Lacy Peterson, Natalee Holloway and so on. Not enough coverage of missing monkeys.

I guess this bitch Reid is on MSNBC which is why I never heard of her. Tell ya what Reid, tie them to trees and whip the black off of them like in 12 Years a Nigger and I'll tune in daily.

Now I'm absolutely convinced that niggers will whine about anything. Oh, and BTW, Fuck You

That nigger bitch has no filter. Just a vile nigger twat. How about this "Joy'? We start giving niggers all the coverage they deserve with regards to the massive amount of crime they're responsible for. We could name it the TNBNN. The Typical Nigger Behavior News Network. It could run 24/7 with a new nigger crime story every 30 seconds. The narcissism of niggers never ceases to amaze me.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger is upset because people actually care if a beautiful white girl is lost. No one gives a shit about a sheboon.In fact,taxpayers would complain that they were wasting the money and manpower to find it!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Perhaps whites should protest about special nigger syndrome. Why can't white criminals who serve time for felonies, resist arrest, and die of drug overdose get more publicity. Quid pro quo perhaps. Give more coverage to missing she-boons, perhaps have you seen my dog style advertisements. Then white criminals get more coverage too, and perhaps we can make them saints while we're at it!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    No one gives a shit about a sheboon.
    Missing niggeresses can usually be found in the local crackhouse, at the bottom of a body of water, or in some abandoned area. The only reason famblies act like they care is because a dead niggeress means no more welfare checks, and they can play it up for gibs.

And missing niggers (sows or niglets or even bucks) are a common thing, anyway, not even as newsworthy as fresh pigeon poop on a statue. Petito is a rare case. It's horrible that someone was murdered (at least it looks that way), but other women get murdered. This time, though, the boyfriend came back alone and now seems to be on the run. That's why it's gripping humans around the world.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuse me. Niggers are over represented everywhere.
    I officially complain about annoying nigger syndrome.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Reid is stupid even for a nigger. It can't even comprehensibly ook what its human masters tell it to.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    As far as I am concerned, there are not nearly enough "missing" niggers!

R.I.P. Gabby Petito. Hopefully your murderer will be found, tried, and executed. Only a sick, sick, human would murder a human female.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    NO pleasing niggers. MSM bows to them and keeps the niggers' endless crimes mostly hidden. We know that missing sheboon hoes who didn't die of drug overdoses have been deleted by their bucks, so are they sure they want this to be given publicity?

Nigger-on-nigger violence and crime are not supposed to be talked about.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Nigger Rashad View Post
    Perhaps whites should protest about special nigger syndrome. Why can't white criminals who serve time for felonies, resist arrest, and die of drug overdose get more publicity. Quid pro quo perhaps. Give more coverage to missing she-boons, perhaps have you seen my dog style advertisements. Then white criminals get more coverage too, and perhaps we can make them saints while we're at it!
    They could get statues erected in their honour! Maybe someone could commission a nice bust of Jeffrey Dahmer, who did his part to eliminate the nigger infestation.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    NO pleasing niggers. MSM bows to them and keeps the niggers' endless crimes mostly hidden. We know that missing sheboon hoes who didn't die of drug overdoses have been deleted by their bucks, so are they sure they want this to be given publicity?

Nigger-on-nigger violence and crime are not supposed to be talked about.
    I would gladly appease niggers until they are all aboard the Grand Princess Africa.

Name:	mSC-FLAMINA-2.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	42.5 KB 
ID:	17448

Name:	msc-flamina-4.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	23.6 KB 
ID:	17449

Name:	t1larg.sfax.boat.gi.afp.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	72.1 KB 
ID:	17450

Name:	merlin_179462781_c68e677c-6c52-4bc7-8c16-487789b3f992-superJumbo.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	451.2 KB 
ID:	17451
    Last edited by jenkemfactory; 09-22-2021 at 03:02 PM.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    As far as I am concerned, there are not nearly enough "missing" niggers!
    Name:  potd.gif
Views: 466
Size:  3.3 KB

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here. Missing monkey. It is 24 years old. Now that's near retirement for niggers. Chances are it probably was capped or had a drug overdose.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/daniel-...rizona-police/

Now, would you be more interested in a missing beautiful young white girl or an ugly missing monkey?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was just talking to the wife about this situation last night. I am equally pissed off at the coverage. Not because a pretty white woman was murdered - people are murdered every day. I'm pissed because fully one half of the news cycle is dedicated to her while ignoring the dumpster fire in DC, the Covid 1984 mess, the Biden crime family syndicate, the communist takeover of America, the mandatory "vaccine" poisoning, and every thing else going on that truly deserves national coverage.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Here. Missing monkey. It is 24 years old. Now that's near retirement for niggers. Chances are it probably was capped or had a drug overdose.

Now, would you be more interested in a missing beautiful young white girl or an ugly missing monkey?
    They will never find this spook. They may find a skeleton, but not a nigger "geologist".To date, no nigger scientists ever existed! It just isn't possible!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Nigger is upset because people actually care if a beautiful white girl is lost. No one gives a shit about a sheboon.In fact,taxpayers would complain that they were wasting the money and manpower to find it!
    Why would we want to look at some ugly missing black sub-simian 24 hours a day? Who cares? When a pretty white female is shown in pictures, at least it's pleasing to the eyes. We feel a loss of a human being. We wouldn't feel a loss if a hideous negress went missing.

What I'd like to see coverage of is a burner disposed of by it's buck. That would send a message that niggers are violent. But nah, that would be racist, because niggers are gud bois.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I was just talking to the wife about this situation last night. I am equally pissed off at the coverage. Not because a pretty white woman was murdered - people are murdered every day. I'm pissed because fully one half of the news cycle is dedicated to her while ignoring the dumpster fire in DC, the Covid 1984 mess, the Biden crime family syndicate, the communist takeover of America, the mandatory "vaccine" poisoning, and every thing else going on that truly deserves national coverage.
    Ever see “Wag the dog “?
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post

Really, why would anyone get frantic about a parasitic, hideous, missing Africoon shebuck? Who would miss it?
    BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WBRC) - Birmingham police are looking for a missing woman they say suffers from a mental condition that affects her judgement and behavior.

Kaywana Edeka Moye, 44, was last seen on July 13 in the 1600 block of 31st Street West.
    So that makes it stand out from other niggers how? Hopefully it got batwinged and some welfare, food skamps, Sec8 and all the other gibs money can be saved.

Name:	missing woman suffers from mental condition.png 
Views:	78 
Size:	423.6 KB 
ID:	17454

https://www.wbrc.com/2021/07/21/bham...tal-condition/

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Holy shit I came here to post about this. This has me riled up good. Don’t read comments from the left wing loon white people either. They totally agree! Where’s the outrage over the “dead nigger shot by police syndrome?” There is no news coverage over white men shot by the police which happens nearly three times as often as niggers but when some filthy ape nigger beast is killed by the police, you won’t hear about shit else. Fuck you media! Fuck you white liberals and fuck you niggers!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Ever see “Wag the dog “?

Only every damn day for over 5 decades now!

Loved that movie. It suprised me that it came out when it did, smack dab in the middle of the Clinton sex scandal. I remember how closely it mirrored it IRL.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast