Close

Likes Likes:  253
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    This story would get buried like a cat turd if Gabby was a mud skipper. Cannon Hinnant, a 5 year old boy from
    North Carolina, was executed in his driveway by a wild negro, who's girlfriend then drove him out of state and hid.
    That was only reported by a few networks - and gone within 24 hours. The queers at Wikipedia(phile) devote
    a few sentences to the crime, then a paragraph to "debunking" the fact that the story was buried, which it most
    certainly was. Same story with 4 year old Cash Gernon, kidnapped, raped and murdered by a "teen" niggerfaggot.
    No mention other than the child was killed, in any accounts reported. There should be lynch mobs outside of both jails.
    Attachment 17712
    Exactly. Where is Dog and Walsh in those cases? I admire the work they do but if Laundrie was black or half black even, Al Sharpton would be over with his mammy. Ben Crump would be representing the family. Nobody would be on tv saying, "Give yourself up dirtbag." Can you imagine? Al Sharpton and Crump would be screaming on tv how as a black man with a white woman he is probably terrified and this is like slave times.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Joy Reid, who flips back and forth between a Julie Andrews wig, and burnt curly fries, needs to be called
    out. If Gabby Petito was a murdered mudshark, this story would be submarined into oblivion in one day.
    The same applies to any sheboon who gets offed by a nigger. The "News" has seized on this story because
    a white man killed his very attractive fiance. They don't often get a chance like this, to pile on. It's a matter
    of "See, white men do it too". In the same time period, how many niggers killed the female in their lives ?
    I'm guessing a dozen, at least.
    If the news and America's Most Wanted won't give attention to those cases where mudsharks are involved, they are not much in the way of crime stoppers. It's just entertainment. That is what annoys me. It's insincere. Yeah, Gabby Petito was a tragedy but if you are a crimestopper and genuinely care, you need to address the sheboons and mudsharks too and be as passionate about them. Laundrie is dead. Gabby is dead. There is nothing you can do to bring them back. They need to move on to the mudsharks and sheboons. I don't care about them but I'm not the one claiming to be a "Crimefighter".

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    If the news and America's Most Wanted won't give attention to those cases where mudsharks are involved, they are not much in the way of crime stoppers. It's just entertainment. That is what annoys me. It's insincere. Yeah, Gabby Petito was a tragedy but if you are a crimestopper and genuinely care, you need to address the sheboons and mudsharks too and be as passionate about them. Laundrie is dead. Gabby is dead. There is nothing you can do to bring them back. They need to move on to the mudsharks and sheboons. I don't care about them but I'm not the one claiming to be a "Crimefighter".

Those crimefighting fucks are no better than nigroes... they chase the almighty $$$, not so much the criminals.

They pick and choose who they search for, they're pick the one that will line their pockets the fullest.

If it's on television, it's not public service, it's entertainment just as you stated.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

4. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Missing niggers are generally on the run from the police.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

6. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No humans give a fuck about niggers. Even niggers don't give a fuck about niggers. Most of us hope they all self-lynch. Fuck off, niggers.

8. Likes Sandy liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123