Close

Likes Likes:  28
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Piss stop at the circle coon

We spent the last week in Arkansas taking care of some personal stuff and came back last Friday night. All things considered, it was a nice trip and visit and we only saw a couple of niggers during out entire stay there.

We left late early in the evening. I actually prefer to drive at night since there is less traffic, it's easier on my eyes and it's also where my chronic insomnia comes in the most handy.

We made it all the way to Hammond, LA and pulled over at a Circle K for coffee and gas. Being the only place open along the I-55 since Ida (and the coof before that) there wasn't much choice in the matter.

I moved my van to the front of the store to clear the pump area and stretch for a few minutes. There were about a dozen cars in the lot so it felt fairly safe with no niggers in sight. Mrs. Tweak went inside to take care of her business while I waited by the van watching to watch out for her to make it to the restrooms and the lot. I saw a car drive up to the pumps and noted the two darkies get out and start pumping gas. I figured that any nigger wouldn't pay with a card and rob the place at least - they would be too stupid to pump gas if that were the case. Since everything felt reasonably safe, I left her with the van right outside the front door while I went inside to dispose of the two soft drinks I consumed since leaving AR.

I came back out and Mrs. Tweak was hiding between the front of the van and the store front with a look of absolute disgust on her face while we climbed in. It seems that one of the moolies had stepped around to the opposite pump from it's hoopty, and in full view of the store, the road and several witnesses, decided to piss on the side of the pump.

The two drove off just as I was walking out of the front door so I didn't get a plate number. I thought she might have been seeing things but, sure enough, the side of the pump and the pavement were freshly poisoned as I drove past them to exit the parking lot.

Needless to say, the wife was mortified and nauseous over the incident.

This nigger was maybe fifty feet from the restroom but couldn't be troubled with the walk inside or the effort to be discrete or courteous to the rest of the customers. It chose instead to leave a puddle of its nigger piss where other humans would step in it when they showed up to pump gas next. I suppose that was its whole point, though, wasn't it.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, the wife had a similar incident recently while refueling. At a nearby pump, a male nigger was putting gas in his suv (and stealing oxygen), then his niglet (also, stealing oxygen) opened the car door and began pissing on the ground in front of God and all humans. The buck took no action or gave any indication to reprimand the little shit-for-brains. Niggers just don't belong in civilization.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Before retirement I traveled quite extensively, usually at night.

Not sure what the phobia is about using the restroom, but niggers have it.

They piss by the pumps, the dumpster, the side wall, the light pole, the pop and ice machines... all places were people walk.

Maybe they've been trespassed, maybe they have warrants and don't want to get caught on camera, or run into the deputy sheriff that hangs out by the coffee pot all night. Hard to say.

I've also noticed few jigaboos have a card and must pay first. You would think they would piss while inside but nope, they'll pay, pump, then flush down the rubbish can at the fuel island.

Fucking niggers.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    goddamn disgusting, stupid, worthless apes........

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are a disgusting species that should not be allowed around humans.I’m surprised it didn’t defecate in public also!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Niggers are a disgusting species that should not be allowed around humans.I’m surprised it didn’t defecate in public also!

I think they do frequently in their pants... that's why they smell so bad!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I think they do frequently in their pants... that's why they smell so bad!
    Shit is niggers’ natural smell. After all, they don’t call them shit skins for nothing!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think niggers do it like lower animals, except it's not really to mark territory, just to show that "Leroy bin heez, muhfuggas!"
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.