Close

Likes Likes:  74

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A lot of people are pissed off at Kamala for "vilifying" the border patrol for doing their jobs.

"The vice-president is disgusting!" and this guy has the nerve to say "Illegal aliens".

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    A lot of people are pissed off at Kamala for "vilifying" the border patrol for doing their jobs.

"The vice-president is disgusting!" and this guy has the nerve to say "Illegal aliens".

I remember this guy testifying in front of Congress. He doesn't play around. Tells it exactly like it is.

3. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    I remember this guy testifying in front of Congress. He doesn't play around. Tells it exactly like it is.

Damn straight he does! I'd like to see this guy in the Oval Office.

https://hannity.com/media-room/firew...s-do-your-job/

This man is fearless and does not hold back. He goes into battle with DC armed with the facts in hand and is no holds barred when dealing with these idiots.

You work for ME, BITCH!

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Damn straight he does! I'd like to see this guy in the Oval Office.

https://hannity.com/media-room/firew...s-do-your-job/

This man is fearless and does not hold back. He goes into battle with DC armed with the facts in hand and is no holds barred when dealing with these idiots.

You work for ME, BITCH!

Someone should've rammed that gavil straight up her stinking asshole. I remember those hearings well. More people need to have the balls this guy has when testifying in front of these shit-fer-brain politicians. They forget they're "servants" of the people. Great videos. Thanks.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post