Close

Likes Likes:  74
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh Lawdy, Dey Whippin Negros From Horseback Just Like Slabbery

EVERY SINGLE LAST MSM outlet has been jumping on the videos of the Texas Border Patrol on horseback corralling up all the stray hayshees and crying that they're getting run down and whipped just like runaway slaves used to.

EXCEPT, not a single one of these dumbasses know the difference between a whip and a horse rein. Jesus Christ what excitable idiots.

There isn't a single instance in miles of video, theirs included, showing anyone getting whipped. I actually wish there was one getting the black whipped off it's vile ass. Ahhhhh, the good old days.

EXIT: After the horses, the rest of the vid is just shit, hayshees whining about not having any

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    The boarder patrol should have used cattle prods on those hayshees and wetbacks.
    It wouldn't be needed if a thirty foot tall border wall topped with outward facing electrified razor wire was built. I would have a two wall system with landmines in between them, as well. Maybe some gators for the Rio?

Should I run for President?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good Lord in Heaven, I am so sick of niggers complaining that they don't have any food and diapers. Not Our Problem Niggers!!! In fact, I am glad you are starving and your niglets are living in shit!
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    It wouldn't be needed if a thirty foot tall border wall topped with outward facing electrified razor wire was built. I would have a two wall system with landmines in between them, as well. Maybe some gators for the Rio?

But that would be inhumane and rayciss!

Spain put up a 30-foot Nigger-Guard fence, but those monkey-like niggers,who refuse to take a hint, scale it easily. I guess they didn't electrify it which might help.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spain0141106082243.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	201.1 KB 
ID:	17437

Those Hayshees being "whipped"? Utter BS, but even if they were it's a hell of lot better than getting a concrete slab on their domes and being turned into a long pork barbeque which would be their fate in that shithole they slithered out of.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    It’s funny that most people weren’t overly concerned when the illegal border hoppers were Latino but now the whole country is alarmed now that they see an invasion of niggers. Further proof that everyone hates niggers, even the fucking hypocrite liberals.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

And a few snipers to pick off any that get over the inner wall.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    And a few snipers to pick off any that get over the inner wall.
    Working for a state prison in my early 20's, that's exactly what we had. Two 30' perimeter fences with 20 yards of nothing but freshly mowed grass between them except for a 60 foot manned tower every 80-100 yards and a fuck-ton of sodium lamps like street lights. Each tower had a scoped Remington 700 chambered in .223 in case anything made it over the inner fence. My granddaughter could make those shots. Good fuckin luck with that second fence. (is it wrong that I secretly wished some bootlip would try it?)

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe black border niggers will get violent with the Hispanic border niggers. We really don't need these kind of filth to co-mingle with us at Costco, Target, NigMart.

We already have too many local born niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If Biden (or any past admin for that matter) wanted to keep them out, we would have done so years ago:

https://climateviewer.com/2018/07/05...ethal-warfare/

Years prior to the above non-lethal versions, DARPA developed a lethal version of the ADS to replace landmines. It was a basically a radar system connected to a programmable, electrically fired round, multi-shot (upwards of 20) barrel array that would target incoming threats and kill quite effectively without leaving landmines for someone to step on years after a conflict was over. Ammo could be chosen depending on requirements including buckshot, rubber bullets, armor penetration or regular rounds. You simply packed up the whole system and took it off the battlefield when ready.

Too bad we don't use them today. I would have them every 1/4 mile along the border. I think everyone knows what ammo I would load.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like

Too bad we don't use them today. I would have them every 1/4 mile along the border. I think everyone knows what ammo I would load.
    I'd just use the ones that say "front toward enemy".I can personally attest to their effectiveness.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I originally saw this on Yahoo. It’s obvious it was not a whip. It was the horse’s reins.But they knew that!The liberal media loves to lie and exaggerate to protect their nigger pets! Personally, I don’t think they should be using horses, A tank!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vice President Cackling Kamala Harris told reporters Tuesday she was 'deeply troubled' by the 'horrible' images
    *click*

Name:	kamala-harris.gif 
Views:	55 
Size:	2.50 MB 
ID:	17446

• One agent said the outrage shows officials lack 'basic knowledge' of handling horses and 'proves what absolute idiots they are'
    • Another accused Harris of 'placing blame on agents to deflect because she and Biden are not going to change how they are handling this'
    • And in another interview, National Border Patrol Council Vice President Art Del Cueto insisted the agents were using approved techniques

How are they supposed to get the message through to those nigger parasites to GTFO?

Name:	haitiansthey are whipping migrants.png 
Views:	47 
Size:	629.1 KB 
ID:	17447
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would definitely vote for you!

Twice...

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who's paying for all the take-out styrofoam boxes of chigguns and other goodies the niggers are carrying around? They all look pretty well-fed to me in spite of their whining.

Most humans couldn't afford to eat take-out every day.

15. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Maybe black border niggers will get violent with the Hispanic border niggers. We really don't need these kind of filth to co-mingle with us at Costco, Target, NigMart.

We already have too many local born niggers.
    In east Baltimore, the Hispanics have actually displaced a lot of the local niggers. A lot of people don't like this, but I will take illegal Hispanics over local niggers. They don't tend to commit nearly the amount of crimes that dindus commit against humans, and they keep their neighborhoods clean and maintained.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A lot of people are pissed off at Kamala for "vilifying" the border patrol for doing their jobs.

"The vice-president is disgusting!" and this guy has the nerve to say "Illegal aliens".

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    The boarder patrol should have used cattle prods on those hayshees and wetbacks.
    Better yet, shotguns.

19. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    EVERY SINGLE LAST MSM outlet has been jumping on the videos of the Texas Border Patrol on horseback corralling up all the stray hayshees and crying that they're getting run down and whipped just like runaway slaves used to.

EXCEPT, not a single one of these dumbasses know the difference between a whip and a horse rein. Jesus Christ what excitable idiots.

There isn't a single instance in miles of video, theirs included, showing anyone getting whipped. I actually wish there was one getting the black whipped off it's vile ass. Ahhhhh, the good old days.

EXIT: After the horses, the rest of the vid is just shit, hayshees whining about not having any
    Hmm. Spanish speaking Haitian Niggers. How long have they been in Mexico or South America? Not to mention the hoards of Afghani's they're flying in by the tens of thousands. All safe now that America has a nigger loving POTUS. This country is done! Done, done, done! Won't last three and a half more years.

21. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like

You're absolutely correct. But since they're importing all these niggers in, let's import Nile Crocodiles in from Africa. They're far more aggressive than alligators. It would look like those scenes on National Geographic of the Wildebeast and Zebra migration crossing the Mara River.

23. Likes tweakstick liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I originally saw this on Yahoo. It’s obvious it was not a whip. It was the horse’s reins.But they knew that!The liberal media loves to lie and exaggerate to protect their nigger pets! Personally, I don’t think they should be using horses, A tank!
    Just aim the ass end of the horse towards the nigger. A horse kick would launch those niggers right across the Rio Grande. Of course if they point the ass end of a horse towards a nigger, the nigger would probably try to fuck it.

25. Likes IseDaDiva, tweakstick liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast