Close

Likes Likes:  50
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    Why is the despicable sub-cockroach pig turd George Soros not in prison for instigating and financing this nigger invasion?
    That fucker has his hands in so much, from open borders to voter fraud (which are tied together, HMMM!).

Someone with a lot of money is funding the transportation and food. Did all these niggers really walk through Mexico to get to the border? And who's feeding them? The pictures and videos I've seen are of almost all fat niggers, especially the sows and niglets. There was a niggerpotamus that looked like it had a beach ball under the front of its shirt. Is it just fat, or like a spider whose sac is about to open with 100 babies, or both?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	niggers.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	255.7 KB 
ID:	17461

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	How did the niggers get there.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	17462
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    I heard yesterday in an interview with one of the Haiti niggers, the nigger babbled through a translator that when that sellout piece of shit Biden said more than once that he was gonna let everybody in the country, all the haiti niggers in several south American countries started moving, and according to this nigger, they got on dozens of buses and then were dropped off at the mexican/Texan border, these niggers or at least I think the majority of them were bused up.....those black bastards didnt walk....I would imagine the south American countries Wanted to get rid of them....

Just heard that 1700 were flown back to the niggerland Haiti, while 3500 were released into this country, with 8000 more still squatting under the bridge and you know nigger loving biden will have them released, what I dont get, with all of bidens bullshit about covid, why is he releasing thousands of niggers that probably have covid into all points of the country? Its Deliberate.....and with already letting 1.5 million, at least, just walk in, their democraps plan is to change the voting landscape AND the racial make up of the country...FOX played a clip from 2015, and that's EXACTLY what Biden said....he said basically that this country has been majority white too long.....what a fucking sellout...he's a Lunatic , ALL this border shit is Directly his fault...

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Flown back to Haiti? What a waste of money and all that co2, carbon footprint and global warming stuff libtards are so obsessed with. Tight-pack the niggers in containers and one small cargo ship can carry the whole disgusting herd back.