Post Thanks / Like

End World Hunger

Perfect!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Perfect!

I swear I've been saying that since I was in my late teens, long before I had any ill will towards niggers: Stop feeding them! If you want to send them anything, send birth control, the kind that gets implanted under the skin. Otherwise, the food just gives them enough energy to rut and shit out more starving niglets.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nature has decreed the nigger species' elimination. Don't give the food and meds! They deserve to go extinct!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Nature has decreed the nigger species' elimination. Don't give the food and meds! They deserve to go extinct!

People in the past have seen the disastrous results of messing with Mother Nature and thinking they know better. That niggers can't feed themselves, ever, means the species is doomed to extinction. Feeding them is just prolonging their agony. Dodo birds were more worthy of survival as a species.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes Ignatow , Sandy , tweakstick liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    The big difference is Dodo's were killed because they were slow moving flightless birds, niggers on the other hand are slow moving flightless apes, anyway the solution to nigger starvation is blindingly obvious, haven't they seen Soylent Green? You never hear of rich niggers helping their own species, the law of the jungle applies survival of the fittest, isn't that what evolution is about? Pity YT can't see it.
    Haha!!! "Soylent Nigger" aka cannibalism. "The Scoops are on their way...NIGGERS!"
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

7. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The big difference is Dodo's were killed because they were slow moving flightless birds, niggers on the other hand are slow moving flightless apes, anyway the solution to nigger starvation is blindingly obvious, haven't they seen Soylent Green? You never hear of rich niggers helping their own species, the law of the jungle applies survival of the fittest, isn't that what evolution is about? Pity YT can't see it.

Yes, I Know the dodos were wiped out due to being hunted to extinction, but they did well on their own before that since they were higher on the evolutionary scale than niggers. The savages do eat each other still but how much nourishment is there is a thick, tough, greasy hide and a little stringy meat? They need to stop chowing down on each other just for fun, and start doing it large-scale. That will stop them from sucking YT dry, and eventually there will be no niggers - ZERO niggers!

9. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    As crazy as ol' Sam was, you should've met his nephew, who was a performance artist who's act made his Uncle look tame by comparison. Used to hang out with the guy back in the day.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ..." stop sending them food " - I agree. Why do they want the wicked nasty white man's sustenance anyway?
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

13. Likes Nig Zero, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    ..." stop sending them food " - I agree. Why do they want the wicked nasty white man's sustenance anyway?
    Yep, an easy fix, just stop feeding them. That's it, just stop. They will starve and begin eating each other. That will be so fun to watch, like the old "Wild Kingdon"
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

15. Likes CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    We were talking about that amazing routine a while back. The man was right.

I don't know if he had any hidden sympathy, respect or love for niggers, but if he were completely anti-PC, he'd have said it this way.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kinison.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	139.7 KB 
ID:	17526
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...the solution to nigger starvation is blindingly obvious, haven't they seen Soylent Green?

Name:	soylent black.jpg 
Views:	237 
Size:	54.6 KB 
ID:	17532
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

19. Likes N/A, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

Name:	soylent black.jpg 
Views:	237 
Size:	54.6 KB 
ID:	17532
    Niggers would love that. They're naturally cannibals on each other, and they like to eat humans even more.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

21. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are a disaster of epic proportions nature meant to just stay in small greasy jungle tribes in the Congo, eating each other.
    but we had to take them for slavery (our own fault of course because man is selfish and did not think of the future),
    and do-gooder whites and humanitarians and even Christians have to feed them and are too stupid to see that more niggers means more ruined areas of Earth.
    Tell me Christians how are you helping the earth by flooding it with greasy satanic jungle bunny spawns.
    Feeding niggers creating plague of black skinned low IQ monkeys to drastically proliferate and make it dangerous to walk your own streets thanks to you foolish misguided do-gooder nigger lovers
    You will probably be destroyed by these very animals you love and hope to "save"
    The stupidity of these nigger lovers is off the scale and now you have organizations like the UN and Unicef and whatever all doing it with zero signs of it ever stopping

23. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaBeef View Post
    The stupidity of these nigger lovers is off the scale and now you have organizations like the UN and Unicef and whatever all doing it with zero signs of it ever stopping
    Did you say Unicef ?

Last edited by Ray Cizzums; 10-08-2021 at 09:43 PM.

25. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Name:  nigger please do not feed the niggers nFshTGw_compressed.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  128.2 KB

Name:  niggers do not feed sign1index.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  11.5 KB

Name:  niggers do not feed sign2images.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  8.8 KB

Name:  nigger wash your hands after touching animals J5AnauH.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  63.2 KB

Good ol Joe Dirt

27. Likes Sandy , Whitey Ford, Anastasia liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think the folly of feeding niggers is demonstrated well, but the libtards just don't get it.

In 2019, Haiti received family support of nearly $2.986 billion, which has not benefited the countries infrastructure at all.
    Meanwhile a disabled vet couldn't get a ramp put on his house.

29. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Meanwhile a disabled vet couldn't get a ramp put on his house.
    In the U.S., it's more likely the vet will be prevented from building a ramp, because he didn't get the required permits. When friends of mine built a wheelchair ramp for their mom, they had to jump through a million hoops, and they were lucky to be "allowed" to build it themselves. The town government made them justify why they weren't going to hire a pro.

Unless it's a nigger "veteran" (being a janitor or cook doesn't qualify in my book), in which case the local government will bend over backward to build a ramp...at 5x the true cost. Why not when taxpayers are paying for it?

31. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    In the U.S., it's more likely the vet will be prevented from building a ramp, because he didn't get the required permits. When friends of mine built a wheelchair ramp for their mom, they had to jump through a million hoops, and they were lucky to be "allowed" to build it themselves. The town government made them justify why they weren't going to hire a pro.

Unless it's a nigger "veteran" (being a janitor or cook doesn't qualify in my book), in which case the local government will bend over backward to build a ramp...at 5x the true cost. Why not when taxpayers are paying for it?

When I read stories like that or this, it makes me nuts. The seniors who fought wars and worked all their lives to build this country and raise their families are lucky if they are given enough to avoid starvation. Just a few dollars of the billions they give to disgusting niggers could have built this guy a ramp a long time ago.

SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A wheelchair-bound, retired Coast Guardsman who had been holed up inside his home, finally got outside Sunday for the first time in two years – it was all thanks to volunteers who made this incredible moment possible.
    Screw you! We need to take all the taxpayers' money and flush it down the toilet to feed niggers and put them in hotels.

https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2021...e-for-2-years/

33. Likes Sandy liked this post