Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigdar Activated: Demetrise Thomas enroute to Dead Nigger Storage

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...37a279962.html

Local news has begun to follow the lead of the Big News by concealing the race of the victims and perpetrators. Anyway, good news for the residents as now there is one less nigger in America.
    UPDATED at 10 a.m. Monday with name of man who died.
    ST. LOUIS — A man shot in the Downtown West neighborhood of St. Louis has died at a hospital, police said Monday.
    The shooting was reported before 1 a.m. Monday in the 500 block of North 20th Street.
    The victim is identified as Demetrise Thomas, 27, of the 2000 block of Jannette Drive in unincorporated north St. Louis County.
    Police said Thomas had been shot in the torso and found near a curb. Thomas was taken to a hospital, where he died.
    No additional details were released.
    #oneless
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

2. Likes Chimp Detester, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was probably trespassing, with the intent to steal or muhdick. A wise human took care of the problem.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used to fish at all hours of the night, back in my single days. Beaches, piers, industrial waterfront areas, bridges,
    railroad trestles, some adjacent to notorious NYC nigger neighborhoods. The only ones out at night were other
    fisherman, most of whom we knew, cops, and jungle bats. We could hear them looking for us sometimes, but we
    were quiet and hard to spot. I'd rack my slide for fun (I carry cocked & locked), if we wanted to see niggers vanish.
    The cops would get a kick out of watching us deck some big stripers, when the bite turned on. Sometimes they
    broke balls, like if we were up on highway bridges. A state trooper was in the middle of lecturing us, when he saw
    my friend's rod bend in half, then he watched him walk it off, climb down the bank, and yank a 50 pounder out. He
    just said "Wow, nice fish" and split. It was 3:30am, and there was no one on the road. We fished 10' meat sticks,
    with low geared reels spooled with 50Lb. test, capable of winching any fish less than 25 pounds straight out of the
    water. Those were the days, man. My wife doesn't like me carousing around all night, so I quit doing it. I do hit the
    spots right here in my home town now and again.

6. Likes Sandy liked this post