Close

Likes Likes:  33
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Keith Wright, 66, chair of NY County Dem. commi. hit and run

https://nypost.com/2021/09/20/keith-...o-nyc-cyclist/

This chimp called Keith Wright is some chair of the Democratic committee did a hit and run. He hit a bike and decided he doesn't have to bother. So, he fled, just like his father.

You give a nigger power and money and they are still irresponsible.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post

This chimp called Keith Wright is some chair of the Democratic committee did a hit and run. He hit a bike and decided he doesn't have to bother. So, he fled, just like his father.
    The NY Post has a newsroom full of cuck social justice puke reporters. They do back flips to conceal the identity
    of nigger criminals. Most of the pukes have no email link anymore, and the ones that do cry like a bitch when you
    call out their dishonesty. They were in the habit of publishing "Racist rant" stories - all of which condemned, and
    sought to punish, whites who stood up to nigger assholes. But they got called out, by yours truly, and many others,
    so I haven't seen one lately. Their top nigger loving faggot, Joshua Rhett Miller, is a particularly testy little bitch boi.
    Please write him some awful emails, as he's a very sensitive snowflake.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    “I was about to open my car door while he was riding an electric bike,” Wright allegedly blurted. “It is his fault for running into my door.
    OMG. This nigger-in-charge doesn't know the most basic rules of the road. Figures.

He is the son of Judge Geoffrey Wright, a second-generation Manhattan jurist, who was demoted to Queens family court after cursing out a prosecutor during a proceeding.
    Nice to see fambly traditions carried on.

Keep giving niggers positions of power of any kind and this is the result.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post

One Liner Award Winner of the Day!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    One Liner Award Winner of the Day!

I actually didn't realize it. It was just one of my utterances.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm still trying to wrap my brain around the fact that there is a nigger named "Keith" knuckling around out there!

What the blessed Zeus was its mammy thinking...?
    Last edited by Midder Peenud Hayed; 09-22-2021 at 07:52 PM.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    I'm still trying to wrap my brain around the fact that there is a nigger named "Kieth" knuckling around out there!

What the blessed Zues was its mammy thinking...?

I grew up next door to a family named Wright, and they had a son named Keith. They were of Scottish origin, not niggers. Niggers steal everything, even respectable human names.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I grew up next door to a family named Wright, and they had a son named Keith. They were of Scottish origin, not niggers. Niggers steal everything, even respectable human names.
    Usually to distract from the truth. Just like that fool DeBlasio. Although obviously not a nigger, he took on his Mom's maiden name to make him more appealing to the large Italian voter base in New York City. He might as well be a nigger though considering he drills on one of the ugliest Ditsoon bitches walking the Earf.

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can guarantee that the open door nigger was drunk or cracked out. That's the only way a nigger rolls !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

11. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    I'm still trying to wrap my brain around the fact that there is a nigger named "Keith" knuckling around out there!

What the blessed Zeus was its mammy thinking...?
    There's that nigger Keith Ellison from Minnesota, the first open pisslamist in Congress.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Usually to distract from the truth. Just like that fool DeBlasio. Although obviously not a nigger, he took on his Mom's maiden name to make him more appealing to the large Italian voter base in New York City. He might as well be a nigger though considering he drills on one of the ugliest Ditsoon bitches walking the Earf.
    They don't have any names or history. Their ancestors just had names like Kunta, Muhdik, M'Bongo, Muhhoe, or Sambo. They will never know their silly Africoon names since any written history or records in the Muddaland was and is beyond their capabilities. What did they need with names merely to rut, wage war on other niggers, and cannibalize each other?

They needed real names in order to start getting some gibs so they just appropriated the names of famous humans, thus the multitude of niggers with the names Jackson, Washington, Lincoln, Franklin, or took the names of their masters so we get atrocities like jet-black niggers named "Wright", "O'Neal", "Simpson", etc.

14. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post