Close

Likes Likes:  48
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Niggers can’t drive

Hey all. On the way to work this morning I was getting on the interstate and this nigger bitch wouldn’t get over almost causing an accident. Every once in a while this will happen because theirs a ton of traffic and the person driving can’t get over but in this case the road was empty and it was just being a stupid nigger. Come to think of it, everytime I have a car riding my ass even when I’m speeding and whenever I get cut off or almost get in an accident it’s because of a nigger. The only time it wasn’t a nigger was when it was a wigger piece of shit that may as well have been a nigger. NIGGERS CANT DRIVE.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Sha'Leesha was probably texting too

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What are you kidding? The way they careen down the road like reckless toddlers, NEVER should a shine be allowed behind the wheel.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    What are you kidding? The way they careen down the road like reckless toddlers, NEVER should a shine be allowed behind the wheel.
    https://youtu.be/ADMZKuAhX8A

Textbook example of a nigger driver. No consideration for the humans around it.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Driving in the NYC area as much as I do, I get ample oppa-tunities to drop the N-bomb in traffic, and get some
    quality abuse in on our motorized monkey brigade. My favorite is when they're stuck next to me at a light, or a
    merge, where they can't escape my ray-cizzist broadside. My voice is extremely loud, so blapping back at me is
    pointless. The second the phone comes out, I switch to vile non-racist profanity, to deny them the "gotcha" viral
    video. My favorite was an SUV full of niglets, being driven horribly by a sheboon granny, who did not give one
    shit about how bad she was fucking up traffic. I blasted them for a good two minutes straight, with everyone
    around me cracking up.

6. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Driving in the NYC area as much as I do, I get ample oppa-tunities to drop the N-bomb in traffic, and get some
    quality abuse in on our motorized monkey brigade. My favorite is when they're stuck next to me at a light, or a
    merge, where they can't escape my ray-cizzist broadside. My voice is extremely loud, so blapping back at me is
    pointless. The second the phone comes out, I switch to vile non-racist profanity, to deny them the "gotcha" viral
    video. My favorite was an SUV full of niglets, being driven horribly by a sheboon granny, who did not give one
    shit about how bad she was fucking up traffic. I blasted them for a good two minutes straight, with everyone
    around me cracking up.
    I love it! Niggers deserve all the shit they get and they should get infinitely more.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Awake View Post
    Hey all. On the way to work this morning I was getting on the interstate and this nigger bitch wouldn’t get over almost causing an accident. Every once in a while this will happen because theirs a ton of traffic and the person driving can’t get over but in this case the road was empty and it was just being a stupid nigger. Come to think of it, everytime I have a car riding my ass even when I’m speeding and whenever I get cut off or almost get in an accident it’s because of a nigger. The only time it wasn’t a nigger was when it was a wigger piece of shit that may as well have been a nigger. NIGGERS CANT DRIVE.

I had a niggering experience one day on the way to work which turned out perfectly!

Here's the link!

Enjoy! --->http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...ght=Motorcycle

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I had a niggering experience one day on the way to work which turned out perfectly!

Here's the link!

Enjoy! --->http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...ght=Motorcycle
    I love it! Kind of jealous I don’t have any stories close to being that good but I guess it’s a good thing that I haven’t put up with too much nigrum in a long time.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love it! Kind of jealous I don’t have any stories close to being that good but I guess it’s a good thing that I haven’t put up with too much nigrum in a long time.

Yes you are very fortunate!

Most of us Chimpers have been subject to the groid in the work place, military service or other place where escape was impossible!

You can only put up with so many monkeyshines until you acquire nigger fatigue!

N.A.A.C.P.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes you are very fortunate!

Most of us Chimpers have been subject to the groid in the work place, military service or other place where escape was impossible!

You can only put up with so many monkeyshines until you acquire nigger fatigue!
    My greatest frustration is with the fellow whites that are absolutely asleep when it comes to this topic. A lot of the whites I live around now have not had to put up with niggers in any meaningful way and most of their exposure is from the media which worships the nigger like a god. Anybody man or women who has actually dealt with the nigger at a reasonable capacity will dread ever dealing with them again.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My greatest frustration is with the fellow whites that are absolutely asleep when it comes to this topic. A lot of the whites I live around now have not had to put up with niggers in any meaningful way and most of their exposure is from the media which worships the nigger like a god. Anybody man or women who has actually dealt with the nigger at a reasonable capacity will dread ever dealing with them again.

For only 13% of the population, it is amazing how many humans have been exposed to monkey shines during their lifetime.

N.A.A.C.P.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://youtu.be/ADMZKuAhX8A

Textbook example of a nigger driver. No consideration for the humans around it.
    Hopefully, batwings were issued.

14. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    around me cracking up.
    Good work! I wish I was there Ray, to see you in action!

16. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Good work! I wish I was there Ray, to see you in action!
    Don't get me wrong, I have respect for my elders, even black ones, as long as they're not acting the fool. And I'm
    guilty of pointing the "old bat" finger at females younger than me, because I keep forgetting I'm 63. And I won't
    harass anyone who's not looking for trouble, including jaboons. However, we have numerous jigs that are
    horrendous drivers, the vast majority of whom are doing it just to get back at whitey. I can spot 'em 10 cars away.....

18. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Hopefully, batwings were issued.
    I hope so as well. Here is another textbook example of nigger scum driving. I think this nigger didn’t have a license either.

https://youtu.be/vOsK7beQeFU

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

"... Here is another textbook example of nigger scum driving..."

Mr. Awake, here is a link to follow which defines driving like a nigger perfectly.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...e%20a%20Nigger

N.A.A.C.P.

21. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mr. Awake, here is a link to follow which defines driving like a nigger perfectly.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...e%20a%20Nigger
    That pretty much sums it up. I hate having to travel because either way I have to go through nigger infested territory and it’s always an ordeal.

23. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That pretty much sums it up. I hate having to travel because either way I have to go through nigger infested territory and it’s always an ordeal.
    Before Obama tanked the economy, we had lots of niggers on crotch rockets, but they slowly self deleted,
    because riding a bike is suicide in the NY area. But now that the cops won't go after niggers, we're seeing
    hordes of them riding dirt bikes and ATVs, en masse. If they single you out for attack, you'd better be a hell
    of an action driver, and/or be packing serious firepower. I saw a spook riding an ATV on the Grand Central
    Parkway shoulder, kicking up debris, so I swerved over and gave him a taste of some. The negro was not pleased.

25. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Before Obama tanked the economy, we had lots of niggers on crotch rockets, but they slowly self deleted,
    because riding a bike is suicide in the NY area. But now that the cops won't go after niggers, we're seeing
    hordes of them riding dirt bikes and ATVs, en masse. If they single you out for attack, you'd better be a hell
    of an action driver, and/or be packing serious firepower. I saw a spook riding an ATV on the Grand Central
    Parkway shoulder, kicking up debris, so I swerved over and gave him a taste of some. The negro was not pleased.
    That’s why at the very least I conceal clary my glock at all times. Where I live it’s perfectly legal and I would rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it. Thankfully niggers are less than 1 percent of the local population so I can go days or weeks without seeing one. Pisses me off when I see one walking on the side of the road like where the hell did it come from!? Saw one nig walking in the middle of a busy 4 lane one day just asking to be shot by the police.

27. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post