Close

Likes Likes:  40
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Baby shower and bullets, because - you know

I see bullets and baby shower, I immediately think "NIGGERS". I've been to so many showers and not once did anyone get shot.

Three niggas shot. Zero batwings. Total failure.

A father-to-be is being accused of shooting three guests at his baby shower Saturday after a fight over taking out gifts.

In a press release, the Lower Burrell Police Department wrote that officers were dispatched to Kinloch Fire Department for an active shooter inside the firehall. Police encountered 25-year-old Isiah Hampton exiting the event, and he was taken into custody without incident.
    "Father-to-be" is going to NU. Maybe
    .Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shooting 3 at Pennsylvania baby shower.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	295.0 KB 
ID:	17410

https://news.yahoo.com/father-accuse...141032527.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look at how the libturds at The Hill react to this same crime: https://thehill.com/homenews/news/57...shower-dispute

Donkey Hotay • 10 hours ago
    Kyle Rittenhouse?

pretzelattack sweetsie • 9 hours ago
    maybe they criticised trump and he felt forced to shoot them.

And this kween of woke:
    Astraea • 16 hours ago
    Lower Burrell is magabillie territory.

“As of the census[9] of 2000, there were 12,608 people, 5,133 households, and 3,654 families residing in the city. The population density was 1,091.8 people per square mile (421.5/km2). There were 5,324 housing units at an average density of 461.0 per square mile (178.0/km2). The racial makeup of the city was 97.95% White, 0.93% African American, 0.03% Native American, 0.36% Asian, 0.02% Pacific Islander, 0.10% from other races, and 0.62% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 0.44% of the population.“

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/...

Kasey Kasem's Ghost Astraea • 40 minutes ago
    Sorry liberal loser, but like your real dad and your three deadbeat baby daddies, the perp is black.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Name:  Puke.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  10.0 KB

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Isiah Hampton.png 
Views:	37 
ID:	17417 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Obamasson.gif 
Views:	28 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	17418

Snake-head Isiah Hampton, you putrid vile ape turd: What a way to end a nigger-baby-mini-turd baby shower: with a cell-abration. Yes: You in a cell, nigger!

Another nigger celebration that ends in a bang ... well, no, three bangs!

I am sure you have already met your new inseparable sex-crazed nigger cell koon-panion Cedric. Cedric will be entertaining itself handsomely by inserting its despicable radiator hose into every orifice in your putrid carcass. It will be a very long time before you will be part of another baby shower.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw that on Yahoo this morning when I was checking my mail. No mention about the suspects, not even their names.No deaths. Figured it was a nigger shooting.Thanks for confirming.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I saw that on Yahoo this morning when I was checking my mail. No mention about the suspects, not even their names.No deaths. Figured it was a nigger shooting.Thanks for confirming.

What else could it be? I don't recall ever reading about a bunch of YT shooting up a baby or bridal shower or a kids' birthday party because of a disagreement over who should bring gifts in or whatever. Maybe it's happened but I never heard about it.

I was thinking that now you will have to support the gravid sow and her hellspawn when she squats, grunts and shits it out, but you'd be doing that anyway.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    What else could it be? I don't recall ever reading about a bunch of YT shooting up a baby or bridal shower or a kids' birthday party because of a disagreement over who should bring gifts in or whatever. Maybe it's happened but I never heard about it.

I was thinking that now you will have to support the gravid sow and her hellspawn when she squats, grunts and shits it out, but you'd be doing that anyway.
    The dead giveaway for me was that names and descriptions of suspects wasn’t given.The liberal media refuses to implicate their nigger pets!

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, and by the way, my brilliant koon-detesting frinds: Anybody wanna bet a bucket of the colonel's finest that mega-turd snake-head Isiah Hampton will also be charged with possession of a firearm by a koon-victed felon and possession of a stolen firearm? Just sayin...

Name:	Turd-004.png 
Views:	29 
Size:	312.2 KB 
ID:	17420

Views:	24 
ID:	17421

The prize:

Name:	KFC-001.jpg 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	17422

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    Oh, and by the way, my brilliant koon-detesting frinds: Anybody wanna bet a bucket of the colonel's finest that mega-turd snake-head Isiah Hampton will also be charged with possession of a firearm by a koon-victed felon and possession of a stolen firearm?
    That's not a safe bet. Niggers are routinely under charged, and that has been the case for many years. Prosecutors
    intentionally do this, feeling that there would be too many niggers in jail, for too long. Watch The First 48, and you'll
    see all kinds of niggers, mostly bitches, who set up robberies where victims were killed, bought guns for their boo
    that were used in killings, or started trouble and called niggers with guns who killed people - and they aren't arrested
    or charged. Not to mention the lying they do to cover for said murder monkeys. There are hundreds of nigger felons
    posing with weapons on SpookBook, the 'Gram, and Shitter at any given time, and the cops ignore it. They could
    lock up 10,000 niggers in a few days just on felon-in-possession charges, and give each one 5 years federal time.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Birfdays, showers, weddings and funerals.

4 great reasons to whip out the Hi-Points!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    Name:  Puke.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  10.0 KB

Views:	37 
ID:	17417 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Obamasson.gif 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	17418

Snake-head Isiah Hampton, you putrid vile ape turd: What a way to end a nigger-baby-mini-turd baby shower: with a cell-abration. Yes: You in a cell, nigger!

Another nigger celebration that ends in a bang ... well, no, three bangs!

I am sure you have already met your new inseparable sex-crazed nigger cell koon-panion Cedric. Cedric will be entertaining itself handsomely by inserting its despicable radiator hose into every orifice in your putrid carcass. It will be a very long time before you will be part of another baby shower.

Another one for Cedric. I enjoy your "well wishes" for these battle-boons. LOL

11. Likes Chimp Detester, Ray Cizzums liked this post