Close

Likes Likes:  35
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Hayshee niggers amassing on the border in Del Rio, TX supposedly being flown back to 'da muddaland'

The U.S. will begin flying migrants back to Haiti and other countries on Sunday as President Biden struggles to manage an immigration system already buckling under record migration.

I'll believe this when I see it, Biden's Clown Factory loves niggers after all.

The Biden administration announced on Saturday that it would swiftly begin deporting Haitians who have gathered in the thousands at the southern border in the past week after illegally entering the United States as it struggled to manage an escalating crisis.
    The migrants are overwhelming the South Texas town of Del Rio and adding even more strain to an immigration system already buckling under record migration, with hundreds of thousands crossing every month and many already waiting years for hearings.
    Even as it faces searing criticism from human rights groups and opposition from some Democratic lawmakers, the administration is pushing forward with a strategy meant to relieve the overflow in Del Rio and deter more Haitians from trying to come to the United States.
    “We have reiterated that our borders are not open, and people should not make the dangerous journey,” said Marsha Espinosa, assistant secretary for public affairs for the Department of Homeland Security.
    https://archive.is/IcZUB#selection-585.13-601.203
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums, Nig Zero liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, no shit. I'll believe it when I see it.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Biden and his pet nigger Kamala should join those niggers going back to Haiti.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Biden and his pet nigger Kamala should join those niggers going back to Haiti.

Yeah, she can cackle and laugh all the way, between changing Joe's adult diapers.

“We have reiterated that our borders are not open,
    I kind of doubt "reiteration" will have much effect on swarms of savages.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Yeah, no shit. I'll believe it when I see it.
    You and me both. They're just gonna distribute them across America. Dey lubs them new Democrat voters.

7. Likes Tar Remover, Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Yeah, she can cackle and laugh all the way, between changing Joe's adult diapers.

I kind of doubt "reiteration" will have much effect on swarms of savages.
    Exactly!. I'm sure those niggers are are thinking, " Okay, fuck it den, let's go back home an shee-it".

9. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

Why don't they just start torpedoing those shit barges while they are still offshore in the middle of the night. How many good swimmers you think are aboard?

Who would know? Who would give a shit?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

11. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    You and me both. They're just gonna distribute them across America. Dey lubs them new Democrat voters.

I'm sure a bunch of them wlll end up here north of the border. We already have enough Hayshees here and don't want any more!!

I just read that Boston - BOSTON - has 86,000 Haitians stinking the place up. I recall how much I loved Boston when I visited. I was delighted to learn so many people there have the same Irish surname I have, which is unheard of where I live. I felt so at home there. Never saw a nigger, let alone greasy black Hayshee scum. I guess it's ruined for good now. Niggers ruin everything!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Biden is now using the Trump administration's pandemic rule authority as a reason to kick out more of those black bastards. But Joe, I thought it was inhumane to give them the heave-ho.

https://www.mail.com/int/scitech/new...age-related1-3

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Biden is now using the Trump administration's pandemic rule authority as a reason to kick out more of those black bastards. But Joe, I thought it was inhumane to give them the heave-ho.

I was watching FOX News earlier and they are claiming bullshit, they aren't deporting hardly any of them. They are putting them on planes and sending them to other processing centers. It was Bill Melugin on Tucker's show today, actually. I can't find a clip of it, though. There is a lot of Bill's stuff on youtube, though.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    I was watching FOX News earlier and they are claiming bullshit, they aren't deporting hardly any of them. They are putting them on planes and sending them to other processing centers. It was Bill Melugin on Tucker's show today, actually. I can't find a clip of it, though. There is a lot of Bill's stuff on youtube, though.

They're just deporting some single males of the species so they say. The ones in "fambly units" are exempt ape-arrently. Hell, I doubt they're even getting rid of the single males really. This type of influx is exactly what the Dims want.

16. Likes Jim Crow, Whitey Ford, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Cornpop administration’s #1 strategy, “blame Trump”!